What's new

Whatever

India beeg and stronk. India protected by iron dome. Lay off pakeez.
@-=virus=- @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 1.47.52 PM.png

What do you mean?

If true then extremely devastating...

@PanzerKiel can you please find out whats the matter with PaJee @SIPRA ? I shall be grateful to you!!
He was a senior citizen and has been offline for many months now, after being a daily poster

I too, saw his gradual hope for Pakistan being lost.
The thing is, I don't know if I'll live to see Pakistan rise either, or even my children.

BC ghar wapsi ho to aisi. I can sleep peacefully now. If China invades us, we can respond by attacking with a 400 car convoy.

@-=virus=- @iamnobody
o teri, yeh to gen Faisal "Dirty Harry" Naseer ko takkar dene waali mooch ka maalik hai.. dekhio zara:

Pakistani mard e momin chaddery:
jpeg.jpg

the Hindu riposte:
madhya_pradesh_election_1686721769.jpg

hai but dono bhai !

I am worried about @SIPRA paaji. What a wise old gentleman. I can understand he was deeply upset by what is happening but this silence is too long.

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai

Yes, see below
He was a senior citizen and has been offline for many months now, after being a daily poster

I too, saw his gradual hope for Pakistan being lost.
The thing is, I don't know if I'll live to see Pakistan rise either, or even my children.

@Mirzali Khan why were you asking though?

I was reading an article on Pakistani dramas.

Apparently some Pakistani dramas took place in New York. Some, like Bilqees Kaur, was filmed in Jackson Heights.

I was intrigued so I started watching 2 episodes. There’s a lot of Punjabi dialogue in that drama.

Since you said you lived in NYC and were there in that era of Pakistani dramas I wanted to ask if you knew it.

Back
Top Bottom