What's new

Whatever

binnus karde thora bhot.. real estate, hospitality type da
What state, if you don't mind? I am a big bad evil Punjabi (for the rest of Pakistan). What about you?

and I'm no MARCOS type, man, wtflol.. have seen them practice a drill (fast rope/fast boat insertion only) on a vessel I was on once but... not a miltri guy, studied some navigation classes with some of them lot is about it.

#comeclean
You weren't fooling anybody when you said that. :D. And now we've also confirmed that picture of the guy in the navy uniform you posted wasn't you. (I had my doubts already).

So, when are you posting that bike of your bike and your dog? You can black out the number plates.

There's very few redeeming qualities of PDF. But, it's better than nothing.

yeah, looks pretty dire, hopeless even for now tbph

fayda jo ni hai activist type ban-nay ka.. ek side se gaaliyan > har side se gaaliyan :D
lol, true.

it's a gateway, find anything intriguing.. go dig for more. There's mines aplenty !

guy like you (I think), prolly worth your while.. open up a few meta-avenues for your thoughts to do their thing, or something :D
I am not as smart or as deep a thinker, as you may think. Even if I was, I am one with simple tastes. Eat, work, watch a movie maybe. Just roughing it out, day in day out. Victim of the system. Jamahir would call me a zombie and use me for propaganda. Nothing philosophical goes on in the top attic, like Paitoo mian's mind perhaps. But I do appreciate philosophy, the channel did intrigue me and I'll give it a try.

What state, if you don't mind? I am a big bad evil Punjabi (for the rest of Pakistan). What about you?
Dilli (friends/family spread far and wide)

You weren't fooling anybody when you said that. :D. And now we've also confirmed that picture of the guy in the navy uniform you posted wasn't you. (I had my doubts already).
No, that was/is totally me 💯 .. if only about (what feels like) a hundred million years ago.

Trained in seamanship with some navy guys from around the region even, not just Gangus.

So, when are you posting that bike of your bike and your dog? You can black out the number plates.
Soon as I'm back to my place down south. Been tending to some urgent matters lately, lets say. :/

Got cat pics if you interested, but.. kal new waali le k daalta hu is hi thread me.

I'm on my other comp anyway.. I'll see if I find something..

nothin' fancy anyway, regular 650 twin interceptor hai RE ki, bar end mirrors is about all there is to mods.. gave my custom exhausts to a friend (too loud).. red rooster pipes, if you must know, and went stock. That novelty wears off quickly, and honestly, bike's good enough stock..

kisi din srs paisa aaya, toh we'll see about one of them big ones everyone's always gushing about. (they hype, if you ask me)

filhaal, chhotay log hain, chhoti chhoti gadioyon me kaam chala re hain.

There's very few redeeming qualities of PDF. But, it's better than nothing.
if you're ever adrift at sea and see a turtle, kill it and drink it's blood to rehydrate.. never ever go the salty sea water route. ;)

I am not as smart or as deep a thinker, as you may think. Even if I was, I am one with simple tastes. Eat, work, watch a movie maybe. Just roughing it out, day in day out. Victim of the system. Jamahir would call me a zombie and use me for propaganda. Nothing philosophical goes on in the top attic, like Paitoo mian's mind perhaps. But I do appreciate philosophy, the channel did intrigue me and I'll give it a try.
Same, man.. 100%

mai konsa zoe searer type hu ? :lol:

MFSM.JPG

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai

@jamahir bhikari .. tu bhi ek photu daal idhar apna cover type kar ke

They spend like $50k-$60k to come to Canada on student visas. For university/college that pay $20k-$40k tuition per year. For living expenses it’s easy $10k-$30k yearly depending on their lifestyle. They have huge family pressure on them to become something here because their family sells their ancestral land to send them abroad. They’re mostly exploited here forced to work $10/hour cash jobs. They can only work 40hrs a week legally and get payed legal minimum wage which isn’t nearly enough for their tuition alone. Many do Uber etc to make ends meet. But a lot of them come as groups of friends or come here and make lots of indian international student friends (which isn’t an issue) and go out to have fun a lot with their friends which just adds to their expenses. Drugs are a big issue here even for natives and international students some start doing drugs which make matters worse.
I was listening to Panjabi Canadian radio in my car it said a single graveyard here in Toronto says they have to send around 60 dead bodies of Indian students back home every month and that’s just ONE single graveyard. Imagine what the real total is from all the other graveyards too. The biggest cause of the deaths are drug overdose and suicide.

Back home the life is easier for international students because of the expenses they have here. The Canadian dream is not easy to achieve. Majority people in Canada haven’t achieved it.

Imo international students should only come to Canada if their parents don’t have to go broke to send them and can at least afford 50% of their expenses per year. Or at the very minimum have close family in Canada that could guide and help them.

In the last week or so I’ve used Uber a few times. I mostly get Indians who’re relatively newer immigrants. They invariably complain about being in Canada and seem very stressed and unhappy. Plus, property prices have skyrocketed to much in the Toronto area that buying a house is next to impossible.

I feel sorry for them. I tell them that it takes several years to settle down. I doubt that anyone will go back to India, but it’ll take them longer to establish themselves than it used to in the past.

They spend like $50k-$60k to come to Canada on student visas. For university/college that pay $20k-$40k tuition per year. For living expenses it’s easy $10k-$30k yearly depending on their lifestyle. They have huge family pressure on them to become something here because their family sells their ancestral land to send them abroad. They’re mostly exploited here forced to work $10/hour cash jobs. They can only work 40hrs a week legally and get payed legal minimum wage which isn’t nearly enough for their tuition alone. Many do Uber etc to make ends meet. But a lot of them come as groups of friends or come here and make lots of indian international student friends (which isn’t an issue) and go out to have fun a lot with their friends which just adds to their expenses. Drugs are a big issue here even for natives and international students some start doing drugs which make matters worse.
I was listening to Panjabi Canadian radio in my car it said a single graveyard here in Toronto says they have to send around 60 dead bodies of Indian students back home every month and that’s just ONE single graveyard. Imagine what the real total is from all the other graveyards too. The biggest cause of the deaths are drug overdose and suicide.

Back home the life is easier for international students because of the expenses they have here. The Canadian dream is not easy to achieve. Majority people in Canada haven’t achieved it.

Imo international students should only come to Canada if their parents don’t have to go broke to send them and can at least afford 50% of their expenses per year. Or at the very minimum have close family in Canada that could guide and help them.
I flat out REFUSED my father sending my abroad by going broke. He's already in a lot of debt and that inheritance is the only hope for settling those debts etc. You can make a living in Pakistan too. I am making a decent living here Alhamdulillah. Same Allah gives the rizk in West that does in Pakistan. What's missing here is something else. A dignified life. I'll still prefer to go to the west but that's more for the pursuit of a dignified life, where I don't have to look over my shoulder for a Vigo before making a social media post.

The biggest fear I have fo living in the west is rearing children. It's hard enough raising a banday da puttar in Pakistan. I had hoped one day Pakistan would become a better country to live in but that dream is gone too.

This would be a relatively recent one, that was from eons ago.

the ravages of time :|
No, but weren't you like kinda tall and chubby in that one? and you looked older there than here.Can you plz post that picture here too. I am even more confused than before. Maybe I was looking at the wrong guy in that pic?

shame ki only 1 month ka visa mila, glad he had a good time but this type of hectic rush job doesn't do it justice, he should stay at least a couple weeks, ideally a month in each city, to fully explore.. spl places like Mumbai or Goa, he didn't even touch bangalore, chennai, pondi, let alone WB or the 7 sisters, not the Andamans or Lakshadweep, which Pak navy were rushing toward, given it's demographics, muslim majority, but Gangu navy beat them to it and they turned back and ran away. The name of the operation skips me but there's interesting history behind it, look it up.

also, there was some drama relatively recently about the BJP trying some Hindutva stuff there and people were very upset :lol:

Back
Top Bottom