What's new

Whatever

I believe you. But would you take them over your regular pajeetnis? 10/10 times? If not, how many times out of 10?
I would, 10/10

shite swings both ways, right.. as above.. etc

I like fun women, not these boring trad and demure types, personality does, afterall, manifest in the sack too. Yeh ni na, murdi ban k let gai, sharam aa ree hai and all that bs. They should be able to fug the shite out of me too. :D

I would, 10/10

shite swings both ways, right.. as above.. etc

I like fun women, not these boring trad and demure types, personality does, afterall, manifest in the sack too. Yeh ni na, murdi ban k let gai, sharam aa ree hai and all that bs.
You dirty dog!!.

I think the same way but that personality is going to manifest outside the sack too. I wouldn't want to be her bitch. I am already too tame a guy.
:angel:

They should be able to fug the shite out of me too. :D
Yeah!! Make YOU walk wrong for a week. :lol:

I think the same way but that personality is going to manifest outside the sack too. I wouldn't want to be her bitch. I am already too tame a guy.
@NagaBaba

This is not even funny. It's ALL muslim men's dilemma, for realz. We want halal in the streets, haram in the sheets. :D

Note: By haram, I mean naughty, not actually haraam.

Yup, can be a handful for sure lol. I'm kinda an introvert too, which is why it helps being with someone with a bit of spunk to them, caliente, spice. Energies balance out nicely that way.

The Shiva and Shakti, or, the Yin and Yang of stuff.

This is not even funny. It's ALL muslim men's dilemma, for realz. We want halal in the streets, haram in the sheets. :D
I sometimes wonder if we all want that /misogynist

dunia k liye "sati savitri" and pure righteous good woman, until you get back home, and then its game on ;)

I've heard it works the other way too, fun loud girls can be sometimes boring in bed and the quiet ones.. ooh mama !

Would love to get with a proper muslima sometime but they're among the most well guarded cats out there, the odd rare ones are mostly already taken by muslimeen men (even if just dating), at least around here. Have heard stories about some wild ones, even Pakistani women, but in the UK or the states waali. Some Turkish ones are also very liberal but my dream would be to get with a Persian one.. those are some of the most stunning women anywhere on earth. The best of both the east and west.

Indian north east ones can be great, they're very liberated and generally have a different and more easy going attitude than regular desi ones.

speaking of, xutieye searer wala thread delete ho gya gaya damnit :angry:

I was lining up a bunch of stuff for there.. apne aap ko is type ka sochta hai banda:

but comes across more like this:

sepoy @jamahir bhikari ne toh ji retirement hi le li, ab general saab ki baari aai but he has friends in high places here on account of his constant polishing their knobs.
I gotta commend you for that masterful play. You took some shit from him and some negative ratings, shamed him for it and when he stopped giving the -ve ratings, then you went full throttle. Got your revenge. Although, he probably has you on ignore now.

I gotta commend you for that masterful play. You took some shit from him and some negative ratings, shamed him for it and when he stopped giving the -ve ratings, then you went full throttle. Got your revenge. Although, he probably has you on ignore now.
mujhe lun' ni fark parda :lol:

app samajhdaar ho, but.. bandey ki pehchaan rakho, don't fall for his tattagiri on here just cause its your knobs being polished.

mujhe lun' ni fark parda :lol:

app samajhdaar ho, but.. bandey ki pehchaan rakho, don't fall for his tattagiri on here just cause its your knobs being polished.
Nah, I just give the older members their due respect and try to be welcoming to all (most) indians so that we can have a somewhat pleasant atmosphere. It's nothing to do with any knobs getting polished. Me, you and @Paitoo , we've been engaging on the same level of mutual respect. If I thought you were sucking up to me (idk why you would in the first place), I wouldn't have respect for you.

I also haven't seen Joe sucking up to someone. He's too proud (narcissict according to you) for that. It's understandable if he is popular with the forum higher ups. He's been here long and more importantly, he represents the less undesirable indians to Pakistanis.

Nah, I just give the older members their due respect and try to be welcoming to all (most) indians so that we can have a somewhat pleasant atmosphere. It's nothing to do with any knobs getting polished. Me, you and @Paitoo , we've been engaging on the same level of mutual respect. If I thought you were sucking up to me (idk why you would in the first place), I wouldn't have respect for you.
Never sucked up to anybody irl, let alone here from behind an anonymous persona/username. Don't mind all the incoming here either, if you're Indian around these parts, you basically walking around with a target on your back, your chest, and forehead, and your rear here anyway. Guess it helps that I'm a supremely thick skinned ogre and enjoy the contest with Areesh and co. (I actually like that guy lol)

Budhau alag hai.. too much sucking and sweetness type.. that kinda behaviour always raises a red flag for me, unless one happens to be a pro butler or something at a fancy hotel.

I also haven't seen Joe sucking up to someone. He's too proud (narcissict according to you) for that. It's understandable if he is popular with the forum higher ups. He's been here long and more importantly, he represents the less undesirable indians to Pakistanis.
100% NPD hai, though not necessarily of the malignant type.

Trust me, bro (I've actually studied psychology)

and kya desirable-undesirable lagai rakhey ho ? I'll admit, hell, everyone knows, there is a particularly vile strain of hardcore Indian/Hindu nationalist folk infesting the interwebs in general, just as there are for most ideologies.

It is the interwebs, afterall, man.

anywho.. moving fwd.. fug this guy, let's talk/debate other more interesting stuff.

Never sucked up to anybody irl, let alone here from behind an anonymous persona/username.
I like that. Even in Indians, I like self-respecting folks. Don't like Ashok Swain types, even if I agree with that they are saying at the moment. They're snakes. Reminds me of people like that on our side.

Don't mind all the incoming here either, if you're Indian around these parts, you basically walking around with a target on your back, your chest, and forehead, and your rear here anyway. Guess it helps that I'm a supremely thick skinned ogre and enjoy the contest with Areesh and co. (I actually like that guy lol)
I know you do. "worthy adversary" he, Grudging respect and all.
I love the guy. Doesn't pull any punches. I don't think he's actually that hateful like hussain or that hatehs. He just doesn't want to appear soft, imo. I've seen him engage normally of hindu-muslim type posts where you'd expect him to be at war.

Budhau alag hai.. too much sucking and sweetness type.. that kinda behaviour always raises a red flag for me, unless one happens to be a pro butler or something at a fancy hotel.
100% NPD hai, though not necessarily of the malignant type.
I haven't followed him all that much. You've been around for longer.

Trust me, bro (I've actually studied psychology)
At MARCOS academy or RAW academy? :D

and kya desirable-undesirable lagai rakhey ho ? I'll admit, hell, everyone knows, there is a particularly vile strain of hardcore Indian/Hindu nationalist folk infesting the interwebs in general, just as there are for most ideologies.

It is the interwebs, afterall, man.
I mean, most Pakistanis can't be expected to automatically like Indians, and vice versa. So, any person who is nice (even if superficially so) will get a warmer reception

I know you do. "worthy adversary" he, Grudging respect and all.
I love the guy. Doesn't pull any punches. I don't think he's actually that hateful like hussain or that hatehs. He just doesn't want to appear soft, imo. I've seen him engage normally of hindu-muslim type posts where you'd expect him to be at war.
Yeah, the 2 you mention there are particularly venomous. Let em be,.. sanu ki ?

At MARCOS academy or RAW academy? :D
:ph34r:

I mean, most Pakistanis can't be expected to automatically like Indians, and vice versa. So, any person who is nice (even if superficially so) will get a warmer reception
The Buddha taught equanimity, no craving, no aversion. Stoicism, in a sense.

I just a random straggler that chanced upon this place and decided to stay.. not an ideologue, don't have an agenda, apart from human engagement maybe ? .. to see what all this 'us vs them/you lot' fuss is all about.

check this channel: nice wee bite sized nuggets, hors d'oeuvres

;)

For real. what do you do for a living? I am web developer, you probably know that since I've said it on the forum multiple times.

The Buddha taught equanimity, no craving, no aversion. Stoicism, in a sense.

I just a random straggler that chanced upon this place and decided to stay.. not an ideologue, don't have an agenda, apart from human engagement maybe ?
Same

.. to see what all this 'us vs them/you lot' fuss is all about.
What are your findings?

check this channel: nice wee bite sized nuggets, hors d'oeuvres

Gracias. Looks intriguing. Will bookmark and try to remember to watch.

Awesome.

For real. what do you do for a living? I am web developer, you probably know that since I've said it on the forum multiple times.
binnus karde thora bhot.. real estate, hospitality type da

and I'm no MARCOS type, man, wtflol.. have seen them practice a drill (fast rope/fast boat insertion only) on a vessel I was on once but... not a miltri guy, studied some navigation classes with some of them lot is about it.

#comeclean

:enjoy:

What are your findings?
yeah, looks pretty dire, hopeless even for now tbph

fayda jo ni hai activist type ban-nay ka.. ek side se gaaliyan > har side se gaaliyan :D

Gracias. Looks intriguing. Will bookmark and try to remember to watch.
it's a gateway, find anything intriguing.. go dig for more. There's mines aplenty !

guy like you (I think), prolly worth your while.. open up a few meta-avenues for your thoughts to do their thing, or something :D

💯

Back
Top Bottom