What's new

Whatever

Why are many members of this forum stupid, callous, apathetic, cruel and violent ?

did he do like a talk or some kinda public appearance here too ? .. sensible guy, accha aadmi hai Dr Ishtiaq

what you make of Amber, @jamahir ?

I think she pretty, not spectacularly so maybe, but exactly my type.. facial features etc..

Amber-Zaidi-picture.jpg

Amber-Zaidi-pic.jpg

Amber-Zaidi-Wiki-Age-Husband-Height-Weight-Bio-Family-Caste.jpg

DFhY_CfW0AIhfUV.jpg

let's reunify, pleaz !

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Paitoo @DESERT FIGHTER

I love his ongoing joke about "satyanaash" lmao

induced a giggle from the lovely Amber too <3

Last edited:
what you make of Amber, @jamahir ?

I think she pretty, not spectacularly so maybe, but exactly my type.. facial features etc..

Amber-Zaidi-picture.jpg

Amber-Zaidi-pic.jpg

Amber-Zaidi-Wiki-Age-Husband-Height-Weight-Bio-Family-Caste.jpg

DFhY_CfW0AIhfUV.jpg

let's reunify, pleaz !

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Paitoo @DESERT FIGHTER

induced a giggle from the lovely Amber too <3

Initially I thought she was a progressive, what with her offering her dupatta to a mullah to wear as a veil on a ABP discussion, but she later turned out to be Bhakt. But having told that mullah to wear a veil I wonder why she was nodding appreciatively when Ishtiaq Ahmed was joyously describing seeing in Bombay burqas and beards.

And why would Godi Media invite a true Muslim progressive and sensible on a discussion ? Not Shehla Rashid, not Arfa khanum Sherwani, not Rana Ayyub, not MY Tarigami ( Communist leader in Kashmir ), not Irfan Habib etc.

Godi Media likes two kinds of Muslims : (a). Bhakts, (b). Mullahs. A Muslim should be among those two. The third kind - progressive / commie / sensible - is of course "Tukday Tukday Gang".

And what is his joke about "5th largest economy in the world" ?

Last edited:
Initially I thought she was a progressive, what with her offering her dupatta to a mullah to wear as a veil on a ABP discussion, but she later turned out to be Bhakt.

And why would Godi Media invite a true Muslim progressive and sensible on a discussion ? Not Shehla Rashid, not Arfa khanum Sherwani, not Rana Ayyub, not MY Tarigami ( Communist leader in Kashmir ), not Irfan Habib etc.

Godi Media likes two kinds of Muslims : (a). Bhakts, (b). Mullahs. A Muslim should be among those two. The third kind - progressive / commie / sensible - is of course "Tukday Tukday Gang".

What is this ?
everyone hates commies, sorry.. sucks to be you.

he uses that word in a funny way, man's an Urdu speaker, think he has fun saying "Satyanaash" lol

everyone hates commies, sorry.. sucks to be you.

Actually everyone hates Bhakts. :)

I was adding these to my previous post while you were replying so you didn't see :

1. Initially I thought she was a progressive, what with her offering her dupatta to a mullah to wear as a veil on a ABP discussion, but she later turned out to be Bhakt. But having told that mullah to wear a veil I wonder why she was nodding appreciatively when Ishtiaq Ahmed was joyously describing seeing in Bombay burqas and beards.

2. And what is his joke about "5th largest economy in the world" ? ( I refer to Ishtiaq Ahmed and his "Satyanaash" point ).

he uses that word in a funny way, man's an Urdu speaker, think he has fun saying "Satyanaash" lol

Unlike some Pakistanis on PDF think, Pakistan didn't get magically transplanted into South Asia from Scandinavia on 14th August 1947. There have to be quite some words in Pakistan now that are Hindustani. Example, Dharna.

Last edited:
Actually everyone hates Bhakts. :)
Nope, we wouldn't be in Modi Ji's second term otherwise :)

I was adding these to my previous post while you were replying so you didn't see :

1. Initially I thought she was a progressive, what with her offering her dupatta to a mullah to wear as a veil on a ABP discussion, but she later turned out to be Bhakt. But having told that mullah to wear a veil I wonder why she was nodding appreciatively when Ishtiaq Ahmed was joyously describing seeing in Bombay burqas and beards.

2. And what is his joke about "5th largest economy in the world" ? ( I refer to Ishtiaq Ahmed and his "Satyanaash" point ).
1. so ? there's many Hindus who hate the BJP /Modi too.. as are there Muslim "bhakts" / voters of them.

2. it is by sheer numbers the 5th largest economy in the world, it doesn't translate to all Indians being the 5th richest population in the world... you wouldn't have so much trouble if you'd just completed your basic education.

Tu 10th pass (ya fail?) typa hai na ? never went to college or any kind of higher education beyond that ? .. which would be fine, I know many, but they were financially super sorted and just went to work in the family business after 12th.. some didn't bother with college even.

Worked just fine for them, but it wouldn't for a poverty stricken guy like you.. tabhi toh.. "communism, communism.. pls gib free food, government ! :cry: " lagai rakhe ho.. na teri family ka kuch tha, ne tere paas apna..

pardh likh hi leta.. or, fasao a raheez richie rich type family ki woman.. but waha bhi tu fail.. still virgin, right ?

Back
Top Bottom