What's new

Whatever

View attachment 929739
Backstory to this or fan art?
mashallah, bholenaath, sabke saath !

yes, that be some super epic fan art as well

frankly its a bit beyond me to get into the esoteric back story, lore,legend, myth of it all. I wouldn't be able to do it justice.

aap google/YouTube kar lo.

about the weed bit, but.. apparently he fought with his wife and went and smoked this shit for 2000 years nonstop lmao, the place where he allegedly did this harkat has some of the best MJ anywhere on earth, its called "Parvati valley"

cannabis consumption as a form of worship is 'halal' for Shiva devotees, you might say.

whole thing's also been massively culturally appropriated by the hippes and their druggie counter culture lifestyle.

:rolleyes:

What are they saying ? Are they Shia ?
Yes they are Shia what they are saying is "Dam rukda aye sa tutda aye koi aa kay dard wandanda nai"

123129871_2763290173937584_7566369215481437398_n.jpg

mashallah, bholenaath, sabke saath !

yes, that be some super epic fan art as well

frankly its a bit beyond me to get into the esoteric back story, lore,legend, myth of it all. I wouldn't be able to do it justice.

aap google/YouTube kar lo.

about the weed bit, but.. apparently he fought with his wife and went and smoked this shit for 2000 years nonstop lmao, the place where he allegedly did this harkat has some of the best MJ anywhere on earth, its called "Parvati valley"

cannabis consumption as a form of worship is 'halal' for Shiva devotees, you might say.

whole thing's also been massively culturally appropriated by the hippes and their druggie counter culture lifestyle.

thanks, wheres this valley in india @NagaBaba

@
----------

yo @villageidiot .. show up, biatch.. you got us all worried, man

@VIRUS. do check Abrar Hussain's yesterday's upload on Delhi meet up. Could not stop smiling from start to end. Dil garden garden ho geya. Special shout out to the Assamese GAMOCHA (Small shawl) adorned by Abrar during the photoshoot. Dil khush kar ditta!

@

@VIRUS. do check Abrar Hussain's yesterday's upload on Delhi meet up. Could not stop smiling from start to end. Dil garden garden ho geya. Special shout out to the Assamese GAMOCHA (Small shawl) adorned by Abrar during the photoshoot. Dil khush kar ditta!
Thanks, just saw and even posted it in one of the threads about his India tour.. I think there's like 3 going here, in different sections.

also VIRUS to 2019 se gayaab hain, I'm minus equals virus equals minus -=virus=- lol

anyway, great Dilli vlog, real nice vibe.

-------------------------

also banned from the big IK sticky.. but fight to acchi de raha hai apni fauz ko, props to IK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom