What's new

Whatever

Shalwaar is not a "musalmaan" thing dude, it's cultural
Far as I can tell, in India it is mostly a muslim thing. Hindus generally wear the sometimes shorter ? kurta/pyjama which is sort of different with straight lines and no curves.

Here's everyone's favorite Indian on PDF as an example:
modi22.jpg

Dunno actually, no expert on it.

oh, and that pic from 'mission kashmir' , right ? so its more a local kashmiri thing in all likelihood.

Nobody claims anything in Quran is not a direct word of Allah. No shiekh, Imam, Mullah, Maulana puts anything above Quran.

In Islam, the importance is given to Quran > Ahadith > any other book.

Now just because there is Quran, does not mean any and all other books have to be rejected. Ahadith sometimes even becomes necessary to understand Quran.

E.g, Quran does tell us to establish Salah but does not tell how to pray ( standing, bowing, etc) or how many rakahs in morning or other prayers etc.

And in soo many cases. Ahadith also helps to understand to context on the revelations of Quran. E.g Alcohol was finally banned at the third stage and We have different verses regarding it. Ahadith helps any Muslim to understand the circumstances and other details of the revelations.

Yes, there are some Islamic scholars who might have not done justice to tafsir or rightly spreading the teachings of Islam but to simply brush anyone or everyone aside, is grossly wrong.

Even Quran itself was compiled into a single accent and also scrutinized; after consensus, the content was verified and spread uniformly as the right content. Where again, Islamic scholars had a role.
Nobody tells to blindly follow what the Imam says; in fact, everyone should themselves be an Islamic scholar and verify everything these Islamic Scholars tells and question their references.

What I see from a few members is a very biased and narrow view in this aspect, and well. it's there right to hold onto their beliefs but I would simply disagree on many of them. We all have the right to put forward what we believe in and should try to be objective and look into other's viewpoint.

in India it is mostly a muslim thing
okay. and In Pakistan, Hindus and Christians wear it as commonly as Muslims.

I think you are mixing religion into culture just because of what you have observed within India.

1683611374542.jpeg

(This dress has more to do with European culture than Judiasm

1683611477203.jpeg
Christian-Arab-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen bits and pieces of this. People need to realize one thing and that is that his eminence (PBUH) is NOT like everybody else. You are not just “another” man when you are called Rahmatulil Alameen. The holy prophet is a prophet when he is asleep, awake, talking, silent etc. the Holy Quran advocates this point by saying in Suraj Najam that your companion (his eminence (PBUH) has not strayed nor has he erred. Nor does he speak of his own inclination but the revelation that is revealed to him (PBUH). You simply are not the most beloved in Allah SWT presence for which the whole creation has been initiated if you are a simple human being like others. Once we get out of this stupidity of comparing the greatest of creations as an ordinary human being a lot of things will be clarified. Imam Ali (AS) has a famous quote and mind you he is the ONLY companion and Ahle bayt of whom the prophet said people will take him to two extremes either treat him as a God or hate him. About no other person has his eminence (PBUH) said this about when all have different merit levels. Imam Ali (AS) said I am to the prophet in comparison what a moth is to lamp. So gentlemen, when the creator and preserver of the Quran says all this about His beloved (PBUH) the defender of the Islam (AS) says this about his master (PBUH) then common sense dictates that we stop doing the rubbish of considering Muhammed e Arabi (PBUH) like one of us.

Bro Iam assuming that you haven't watched the whole segment . This man cited many fabrications against Rasool Allah and his family concoted by the arab and persian pagans and then refuted the same by advancing Quranic and only Quranic verses/evidence . I urge you to watch it even if it means playing the video for a brief 5 minutes every day .

And these 3 fables propagated by the manipulators of language is just the tip of the ice burg .

Even Quran itself was compiled into a single accent and also scrutinized; after consensus, the content was verified and spread uniformly as the right content. Where again, Islamic scholars had a role.

Bro, may i ask by whom ?

E.g, Quran does tell us to establish Salah but does not tell how to pray ( standing, bowing, etc) or how many rakahs in morning or other prayers etc

It even tells us what to recite and and how to end one's Salat. As for the rakat, Iam gonna hand it over to @M. Sarmad @I.R.A

Last edited:
It even tells us what to recite and and how to end one's Salat. As for the rakat, Iam gonna hand it over to @M. Sarmad @I.R.A

Thank you for the tag and the video.

This argument about Salat aur namaz is the most unnecessary irrelevant and illogical argument. The whole story about how the namaz became farz is full of flaws and contradictions. For example

1. If Messenger peace be upon him didn't know anything about ritual namaz then how did he spend his time in Cave Hira? What did he use to do there?
  2. There was a congregation prayer in bait ul muqadas before miraj, hazoor e pak led those prayers, and that is before namaz was supposedly made farz, so how did he know how to lead and pray?
  3. Per traditions it Musa A.S who informed Hazoor e Pak about how many times namaz should be okay in a day, Hazoor e Pak went back and forth to get the correct number .. both the Creator and Hazoor had no idea and needed Musa A.S's help .. who in his right mind can read and not think of it as blasphemy?
  4. When you ask where is Bait ul Muqadas, everyone will point to Mosque Aqsa, whereas that mosque was built later during Umayyad times.
  5. Miraj per traditions happened in 621ad and migration to Medina happened in 622ad before that Muslims were not supposedly praying in accordance with timings of the prayers and they didn't know anything about Adhan ... like seriously
Book 4, Number 1056:
Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which mosque was set up first on the earth? He said: Al-Masjid al-Haram (the sacred). I (again) said: Then which next? He said: It was the Masjid Aqsa.I (again) said: How long the space of time (between their setting up)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: It was forty years. And whenever the time comes for prayer, pray there, for that is a mosque; and in the hadith transmitted by Abu Kamil (the words are): "Whenever time comes for prayer, pray, for that is a mosque (for you)."

Check the above tradition and see if this is true in light of history (also refer point 4).

yo @jamahir

ye shehla rashid kaha chali gai, why'd she quit twitter.. kya hua ? Swara and rest of the lefty gang are sill on there.

Imran Khan looks frustrated in AI pic after overnight custody​

Former Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan looks frustrated and disappointed in a photo made by an Artificial intelligence (AI) tool. The photo was made by AI tool Midjourney.

Imran Khan was arrested on Tuesday in connection with the Al-Qadir Trust case. The 70-year-old former cricketer-turned-politician was taken into custody by the paramilitary Rangers on the orders of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) from the premises of the Islamabad High Court, where he came to attend a corruption case hearing.

imran_0-sixteen_nine.jpeg

meme worthy

yo @jamahir

ye shehla rashid kaha chali gai, why'd she quit twitter.. kya hua ? Swara and rest of the lefty gang are sill on there.

When she was last on Twitter she had retweeted a Westerner's tweet which said that he has become tired to counter the massiveness of Bhakt propaganda and activities and hence he is stopping countering them. This retweet I think was Shehla's POV too. And strangely she last was tweeting about Modi government activities as is, without analyzing or criticizing. Maybe she is tired for now and wants to refresh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom