What's new

Whatever

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ramp...ion-my-two-cents.662118/page-10#post-12255925

View attachment 625913

@Axomiya_lora @itsanufy @padamchen @Joe Shearer @Kaniska @Chhatrapati

@Aung Zaya @Gibbs

So much for the countless threads started and all the hot air effort expended by same BD members liking that on the whole "no BD muslims ever went/settled to NE India"..."Assam is too poor for BD" blah blah.

...and all it takes is this thread/post to change their tune 180 degrees (blink and you'll miss it too)... (not the first time, nor the last time)

Hmmmm hmmmm....what do they really believe and know in the end?...hmmmmmmmm

Actually that whole thread is quite interesting turn in the end itself...the psyche that's never far away on either side (but does come out if you let it), clearly must be artificially repressed a lot for various reasons.
LOL. I have been saying it. BD men need to marry and convert Assamese Hindu women and breed with them as much as possible

LOL. I have been saying it. BD men need to marry and convert Assamese Hindu women and breed with them as much as possible

We know you are just a cringey thirsty guy in general. So what you say here really has no bearing.

Certainly not to the BD corpses that litter the border....either by BSF or pogroms.

Its kind of interesting how genuine assamese muslims climb over each other to point out the BD illegals among them at first opportunity.

93376022_3024352827655477_6120528872988475392_o.jpg

Once in a lifetime video:---Aircraft sitting at Victorville california during corona crisis---almost 400 right now and more coming

YAAR FACTORY KA BOHAT BARA PROJECT HAI US KO BANA RAHA HOON PURI TEAM MILL KE BANA RAHI HAI IS LIE TIME NAHI MILL RAHA BAN HONE KA:p::enjoy:;):lol::rofl:

LOL, and also undertakerwwe / austin powers is serving long bans now haha. So less triggering from you by that guy haha.

LOL, and also undertakerwwe / austin powers is serving long bans now haha. So less triggering from you by that guy haha.
No bro he undertakerwwefan/Austin powers may be permanently banned by the MODs so may be i am not having banned but remember Sir i am not banned so many times because of him but for my other post in different threads:p::D:enjoy:

No bro he undertakerwwefan/Austin powers may be permanently banned by the MODs so may be i am not having banned but remember Sir i am not banned so many times because of him but for my other post in different threads:p::D:enjoy:

Some of your replies language are legendary, still fun to read now haha.

A
We know you are just a cringey thirsty guy in general. So what you say here really has no bearing.

Certainly not to the BD corpses that litter the border....either by BSF or pogroms.

Its kind of interesting how genuine assamese muslims climb over each other to point out the BD illegals among them at first opportunity.
Are you some kind of related to Bengal?

To avoid troll response, at least since limitations start from senior members, therefore post reply could be controlled. Also, it is a response to many who, like you are concerned over this :)
You can however, discuss with me over here :)

PakBrother mine,

If you could kindly unlock this thread.... the backlash towards the ModiRegime from his support is something to be discussed.. I thought the thread was locked up for clean up...but it is still locked...

Thankyou for your kind consideration!

Mangus

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/modi-faces-backlash-from-his-supporters.662698/

Back
Top Bottom