What's new

Whatever

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ramp...ion-my-two-cents.662118/page-10#post-12255925

migro.jpg

@Axomiya_lora @itsanufy @padamchen @Joe Shearer @Kaniska @Chhatrapati

@Aung Zaya @Gibbs

So much for the countless threads started and all the hot air effort expended by same BD members liking that on the whole "no BD muslims ever went/settled to NE India"..."Assam is too poor for BD" blah blah.

...and all it takes is this thread/post to change their tune 180 degrees (blink and you'll miss it too)... (not the first time, nor the last time)

Hmmmm hmmmm....what do they really believe and know in the end?...hmmmmmmmm

Actually that whole thread is quite interesting turn in the end itself...the psyche that's never far away on either side (but does come out if you let it), clearly must be artificially repressed a lot for various reasons.

So much for the countless threads started and all the hot air effort expended by same BD members liking that on the whole "no BD muslims ever went/settled to NE India"..."Assam is too poor for BD" blah blah.

...and all it takes is this thread/post to change their tune 180 degrees (blink and you'll miss it too)... (not the first time, nor the last time)

Hmmmm hmmmm....what do they really believe and know in the end?...hmmmmmmmm

Actually that whole thread is quite interesting turn in the end itself...the psyche that's never far away on either side (but does come out if you let it), clearly must be artificially repressed a lot for various reasons.
This is not just it, there has been countless other situations. Members like Michael Corleone, who act one way for a while then switch. Could've said more but I don't want to go overboard with it. We all know, and people are starting to wake up to reality as we have seen in the past few years. It's a reset time for us an inflection point both socially and economically. After SH we should be better prepared.

That particular UK Sylheti guy is still undecided about NE, he is often found vacillating to the idea of handing over ne to either Burma or BD. :rofl:

This insecurity has become a part of the psyche of Sylhetis. They have nothing in common (language and culture wise) with the rest of the hordes from Dhaka and Chittagong. The Bangladeshi Sylhetis are despised by the rest of their countrymen, and they are parting with their language and culture en masse to please their Dhaka overlords. The ones like @UKBengali who can no longer bear the insults migrate overseas.

Might i suggest to him that we are ready to help them should they decide to raise their voice against BD. Sylhet should come out of the humiliation imposed by the ethnofascist BD state!!

That particular UK Sylheti guy is still undecided about NE, he is often found vacillating to the idea of handing over ne to either Burma or BD. :rofl:

This insecurity has become a part of the psyche of Sylhetis. They have nothing in common (language and culture wise) with the rest of the hordes from Dhaka and Chittagong. The Bangladeshi Sylhetis are despised by the rest of their countrymen, and they are parting with their language and culture en masse to please their Dhaka overlords. The ones like @UKBengali who can no longer bear the insults migrate overseas.

Might i suggest to him that we are ready to help them should they decide to raise their voice against BD. Sylhet should come out of the humiliation imposed by the ethnofascist BD state!!

Damn I did not know this section even existed here!

We are parting with neither our language or culture - it is as strong as ever. We retain our unique identity while being nationalistic BD'shis.

Sylhet is the richest division in BD with industries such as gas, tourism and tea plantation. It is also slightly less densely populated than most other areas of BD.

Infrastructure wise the airport at Sylhet is being expanded and the 2 lane road linking Sylhet to Dhaka is being widened to 6 lanes.

Like I say Assam should join BD so you can be treated finally as equals and not be called racist slurs by other Indians all the time.

Last edited:
Sylhet is the richest division in BD with industries such as gas, tourism and tea plantation. It is also slightly less densely populated than most other areas of BD.
Yes, Sylhet wasn't anything like the rest of the impoverished hordes in BD. It has more in common with the NE India. All the more reason that you should come out of the unnatural ethnofascist BD state and join your brothers in the NE India.

Yes, Sylhet wasn't anything like the rest of the impoverished hordes in BD. It has more in common with the NE India. All the more reason that you should come out of the unnatural ethnofascist BD state and join your brothers in the NE India.

True that Sylheti language is slightly closer to Assamese than Sylheti is to Bengali.
The problem is that we are Muslims and Sylhetis feel that the union with Bengalis in BD is natural. There is zero interest in breaking away from BD whatsoever. In fact Sylhetis are some of the most hardcore BD nationalists there are!

I would like nothing more than Assam to join BD one day as I think it would be a very good partnership. Assam would be allowed to unleash it's full potential at last just like Sylhet has been in BD and become an extremely prosperous area.

If Sylhet can prosper in BD, then so can Assam. Millions of tourists from BD would go visit Assam every year and you can sit back and take in the money just like Sylhet is now.

This is not just it, there has been countless other situations. Members like Michael Corleone, who act one way for a while then switch. Could've said more but I don't want to go overboard with it. We all know, and people are starting to wake up to reality as we have seen in the past few years. It's a reset time for us an inflection point both socially and economically. After SH we should be better prepared.

upload_2020-4-21_20-56-59.png

I hope you are correct.

The problem is that we are Muslims and Sylhetis feel that the union with Bengalis in BD is natural.
Unfortunately, those from Dhaka and other parts of BD don't think so. They still treat you Sylhetis with suspicion. I am telling you the reason why.

As you would know Sylhet could cling on to BD/East Pak by the slimmest of margins. An equally overwhelming population of Sylhetis, both Muslims and Hindus, voted to be a part of India. Not all of them are in India today. So it's only natural that the rest of BD treat you with the suspicion that you might want to revert back some day irrespective of your religious affiliation.
In fact Sylhetis are some of the most hardcore BD nationalists there are!
That is a logical corollary of the above stated fact. You Sylhetis have to prove to the BDeshis each day of how patriotic and nationalistic you lot are!! Those who can no longer stand the humiliation emigrate.

Yh saw that....am planning to open a Indian Watch thread for recording all these .... there is so much going around it is really difficult to manage this all ..... i want to start tracking NWA ops but stuck b/w professional obligations & this all....will InshaAllah start working on these pending tasks soon....

We want a very smooth transition into this & it is a work in progress

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/lets-build-pdf-into-a-proper-think-tank.562524/

Pakistan's measures against Covid19 have attracted considerable praise from most international observers given the sheer size of its population.

I believe with heavy media restrictions in Iran, you did not get to read into it.

@El Sidd

Above is your quote.

To which @Karna_007 Sir has sent the following message in reply, "Pakistan's population density is nothing compared to India's population density. Pakistan's total population is roughly equal to the population of one single state Uttar Pradesh."

Do you want to say anything to him?

- PRTP GWD

@El Sidd

Above is your quote.

To which @Karna_007 Sir has sent the following message in reply, "Pakistan's population density is nothing compared to India's population density. Pakistan's total population is roughly equal to the population of one single state Uttar Pradesh."

Do you want to say anything to him?

- PRTP GWD

i would say Pakistan managed the migrant crisis better

Back
Top Bottom