What's new

Whatever

when your mothers and sisters were chained and enslaved by Hindu Waderas.
My family has never been enslaved. Only became subject to British crown whereas you were always a low class Hindu convert. Always will be despite how many religious sounding names to attach yourself or give a false Arab pedigree.

I am not Sindhi but been reading their history. It is glorious and I would be proud to call myself a honourable 'Sindhi' with heroes like Talpurs, Ubaiduyllah Sindhi etc.

Always will be despite how many religious sounding names to attach yourself or give a false Arab pedigree.
Aww look someone is burning. My Arabic Ancestors kicked the *** of your Ancestor Raja Dahir and made you convert to Islam. No wonder you hate Arabs too. LOL

Taqleef to hui hogi na. Bohot Bohot Taqleef hui hogi

@Syed Hammad Ahmed

Come on you guys, you two are brothers under nationhood. Why are you two talking to each other this way? Kindly respect each other and your ancestries.

My family has never been enslaved. Only became subject to British crown whereas you were always a low class Hindu convert. Always will be despite how many religious sounding names to attach yourself or give a false Arab pedigree.

I am not Sindhi but been reading their history. It is glorious and I would be proud to call myself a honourable 'Sindhi' with heroes like Talpurs, Ubaiduyllah Sindhi etc.

Aww look someone is burning. My Arabic Ancestors kicked the *** of your Ancestor Raja Dahir and made you convert to Islam. No wonder you hate Arabs too. LOL

It was the Umayyads who kicked the ** of Raja Dahir
Before that, the same Umayyads had killed/expelled all 'Syeds' from Arabia, some of whom were 'supposedly' provided shelter by the Brahmins of Sindh
First learn about the history of those whom you claim were your ancestors, mate

Kiyon bhai,
Do you deny the fact that the Umayyads persecuted saadat ...??

I am just saying that Persians were given refuge in Sindh and not Arabs.

Qasim was sent to take care of dissidents of the fallen Persian empire who made Sindh and Hind base of their operations. Some Persians even went to China for that as well.

I am just saying that Persians were given refuge in Sindh and not Arabs.

Qasim was sent to take care of dissidents of the fallen Persian empire who made Sindh and Hind base of their operations. Some Persians even went to China for that as well.

Since when did the Arabs of Bani Asamat became Persians?
Anyway, the point was "Umayyad persecution of Syeds"
Do you deny that?

Since when did the Arabs of Bani Asamat became Persians?
Anyway, the point was "Umayyad persecution of Syeds"
Do you deny that?

The discussion included keywords like Arab, Sindhi, Balochi, Persian and Punjabi.

Nowhere does the discussion warrant such arguments.

What difference did it make to Sindh or Balochi hosts of the Arabs as to what their internal politics in Arabia? do you believe there was asylum seeking agency doing interviews about how serious threat to life is for someone washing ashore in Sindh?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom