What's new

Whatever

Screenshot_20200419-221008.png

3rd day since this pic has been appearing.

He was a bloody traitor. Burn in hell all Traitors!!
He was the man behind Sind being laid as the foundation stone of Pakistan when under his auspices Sindh assembly passed the Pakistan resolution in 1940 when your family was spitting ghutka in some slum in Delhi.

It was the misinformed policies of the Pakistani political elite which forced him on the path he took.

He was the man behind Sind being laid as the foundation stone of Pakistan when under his auspices Sindh assembly passed the Pakistan resolution in 1940 when your family was spitting ghutka in some slum in Delhi.

It was the misinformed policies of the Pakistani political elite which forced him on the path he took.
LOL he was a f*** traitor who died a miserable death. My gutka spitting family saved your family when your mothers and sisters were chained and enslaved by Hindu Waderas. Another traitor Bashir Qureshi died a horrible death

Bahi, thanda ho jao. Itna ghusa kiyun ho jatey hain ap?

Listen to this beautiful song and we'll fix everything with sabar.
LOL he was a f*** traitor who died a miserable death. My gutka spitting family saved your family when your mothers and sisters were chained and enslaved by Hindu Waderas. Another traitor Bashir Qureshi died a horrible death

@Mangus Ortus Novem sirji, I think you'll love this too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom