What's new

Whatever

To avoid troll response, at least since limitations start from senior members, therefore post reply could be controlled. Also, it is a response to many who, like you are concerned over this :)
You can however, discuss with me over here :)
Sorry to say, some senior members, although young in age are actually senile.

@Elizabeth Chatiyar Khan

Screenshot from my page. Click on the pic to enlarge. Attaching here because can't do that in my profile page.

Look at the right side. The drop-down coming down from my user handle "JAMAHIR" beside which are "INBOX" and "ALERTS".

In the drop-down below my profile-pic is "Change Username".

2020-04-23-083808_1366x768_scrot.png

@Elizabeth Chatiyar Khan

Screenshot from my page. Click on the pic to enlarge. Attaching here because can't do that in my profile page.

Look at the right side. The drop-down coming down from my user handle "JAMAHIR" beside which are "INBOX" and "ALERTS".

In the drop-down below my profile-pic is "Change Username".

View attachment 626575

Unfortunately I am not getting that option.Anyways thanks to try to help though.

@doorstar waya shuda? Os ye mane che ze sok ym?

Wagura kha google translate da message translate kawayi shi hahaa

Sta p profile meh msg nasho kowal aw sta request ma zaroori pura kawalu

Umeed da che te pohegi aw ase se kuni p shaan challenge de nakawal che bya p google translate b translate km

Os ye mane che ze sok ym?
by what?

anyhoo this still proves fuckAll as far as I know you could be one them afghandus/sodemites/refugees. and you left it a bit too late, should have replied in the other thread where I asked you.

PS. my profile is locked. don't never want to talk to you (especially since my google translate is broken)

Last edited:
by what?

anyhoo this still proves fuckAll as far as I know you could be one them afghandus/sodemites/refugees. and you left it a bit too late, should have replied in the other thread where I asked you.

PS. my profile is locked. don't never want to talk to you (especially since my google translate is broken)

Ow te kedayashi angrezanu kuni wi khas kar da toru che badrang ye khwarani depara nawi wersara. Andela sarigi na teh aw bakwas kawe zama pase?

Mo b reply derkara wi kha a thread band shu

Don't challenge someone to shit you don't even know moron. Kha te mota ek number bharwa laga

Back
Top Bottom