What's new

Whatever

:angry:

Cheers, Doc

bdded68384d902353601df58967899d7.gif

:lol:

Welll.. As i said percentage.. Not names..
I can tell u names of airforce chiefs to supreme court judges to many others.. U will have ur list too..
And i will switch to hindu muslim, hindu sikh riots and hindu christian issues and then u will try to dust ur rubbiah under the carpet and name cases from pakistan which are more widely reported in india. But that was not my point.. But i dont want to do that... Why coz my point was...
why do u listen to a minority person and accept the verdict. Is it easily gulpable.. Or is that it satisfies the narrative that fits the image of an enemy country...
I clearly finished my post with the same narrative

That video was posted for trolls visiting my profile, you just proved you're one. lol
Btw does my accent prevent you from calling me aapa?

I just watched that one video at the top and clicked out of your twitter. Please don't flatter yourself.

bdded68384d902353601df58967899d7.gif

:lol:

Before we proceed further, i would like to inform you-- if this is a discussion that you want to initiate with a good intention, then i will participate in it whole heartedly,opining my frank views on the topic, but if you plan to mock my gender then buddy, we should stop here.

depends on what you perceive as a mock honestly.

Now about doing research..
I am friends with dozens and dozens of indian muslims... Dozen of Hindus and a few christians too..
Trust me we discuss alot... And the narrative that comes out is surprisingly very anti pakistani. Open any indian channel and pakistan, its issues, politics etc is discussed like very regularly and crazy... Which is definitely not the case in pakistan. Speaks alot about why the anti pakistan rhetoric works in india

depends on what you perceive as a mock honestly.
Not hard to understand if you're sensitive enough.

Now about doing research..
I am friends with dozens and dozens of indian muslims... Dozen of Hindus and a few christians too..
Trust me we discuss alot... And the narrative that comes out is surprisingly very anti pakistani. Open any indian channel and pakistan, its issues, politics etc is discussed like very regularly and crazy... Which is definitely not the case in pakistan. Speaks alot about why the anti pakistan rhetoric works in india

YAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN

Enhh?
:cuckoo:

I asked you to call me AAPA/ elder sister. I wonder how do you jump into such conclusions?

I would never call you appa nor ever flirt with you. That is all I have to say on this matter. But I will call you aunty. Tank you, good day, Ciao.

OYE, i had asked you to call me AAPA, and NOT flirt with me. How the hell do you jump into such conclusions?

Then i will call you CHOUDHARY uncle.
Haq se! :rolleyes:

LMFAO, you're like 12 years older than me. But hey, at least you're not fat. So there's always something to be thankful about.

Back
Top Bottom