What's new

Whatever

P.S. This is a Kadam tree.

Do you get these in Pakistan?

Kadam+ful-4.png

The fruit are prickly on the outside.

But juicy and sweet inside.

Cheers, Doc

What else does your husband tell you to do?
He's not just my husband, but my partner. So we discuss stuff and take decisions. Kapice?
Did he ever forbid you from playing with fire? It can be very dangerous, Levina aunty. :lol:
LOL
Stop pretending to be a tween now. :lol:
Going by Pakistani standard, you should've produced an army of children by now but then like I said earlier, your lack of class prevents you from indulging in any of your voyeuristic pleasures with the opposite gender. Unfortunate!
There could be other medical reasons as well-- psychological issue being one. I remember you fessing up about your drinking issue. Don't bother replying to my post, like i said earlier, i don't like indulging with people sans any class or sense. You lack both.
I might not have a sophisticated way of words with females

I'm glad you confessed it yourself. Lol
Now dont come after me with brickbats.:lol:

Kerala and Karnataka are none of our concerns...
Keralites and Kannadigas are generally nice and friendly people though
As for Kashmir,
Kashmir is not India, never will be
Kannadiga-- I'm impressed. :tup:
Sarmad, since you live in UAE, I'm sure your interaction with Indians has helped you gain knowledge about my country. But then, you gotta visit my country to understand India better.
One of my bestie happens to be a Pakistani, she gives me good amount of info on what goes on inside Pakistan. And going by what she tells me, I'm glad Kashmir is a part of India.
Btw my fren is a Pakistani Christian, a shrinking community in Pakistan.
Freud actually refers to the female sex as the stronger sex.
Intelligence is not defined as primal cannibalistic selfishness.
Sire, you sound sane.
I might me a feminist, but i respect men. Gender parity is something that i believe in.
I still think, women if given the same exposure as men, can out perform men in every field, albeit, they will lack the physical strength men are blessed with.

However, I am proud of you for following the instructions of your make believe husband. This means you are a good woman
THANK YOU ! :lol:

He's not just my husband, but my partner. So we discuss stuff and take decisions. Kapice?

LOL
Stop pretending to be a tween now. :lol:
Going by Pakistani standard, you should've produced an army of children by now but then like I said earlier, your lack of class prevents you from indulging in any of your voyeuristic pleasures with the opposite gender. Unfortunate!
There could be other medical reasons as well-- psychological issue being one. I remember you fessing up about your drinking issue. Don't bother replying to my post, like i said earlier, i don't like indulging with people sans any class or sense. You lack both.

I'm glad you confessed it yourself. Lol
Now dont come after me with brickbats.:lol:

Kannadiga-- I'm impressed. :tup:
Sarmad, since you live in UAE, I'm sure your interaction with Indians has helped you gain knowledge about my country. But then, you gotta visit my country to understand India better.
One of my bestie happens to be a Pakistani, she gives me good amount of info on what goes on inside Pakistan. And going by what she tells me, I'm glad Kashmir is a part of India.
Btw my fren is a Pakistani Christian, a shrinking community in Pakistan.

Sire, you sound sane.
I might me a feminist, but i respect men. Gender parity is something that i believe in.
I still think, women if given the same exposure as men, can out perform men in every field, albeit, they will lack the physical strength men are blessed with.

THANK YOU ! :lol:

I have no drinking issue, nor am I as old as you.

I thought you were way younger, but you are literally an aunty. :lol:

@padamchen said that you are literally 40 years old. I'm surprised that a woman your age acts as immature as you do.

Sire, you sound sane.

Men and Women are not supposed to compete but compliment as nature dictates.
The battle is about finding the balance not to prove other as weaker.

There are many female led societies in the world, yet they are outperformed by male dominated societies. No point in challenging nature but we all like to have some fun every now and then.

@padamchen said that you are literally 40 years old. I'm surprised that a woman your age acts as immature as you do.
Not so long back, your dear fren had asummed me to be a MAN. :lol:

I am definitely elder to you, you can call me aapa/didi.
But honestly, I would prefer to maintain a safe distance from you-- you're just too obnoxious for me.

There are many female led societies in the world, yet they are outperformed by male dominated societies. No point in challenging nature but we all like to have some fun every now and then.
Well, I come from a matriarchal society. This is the reason i get irked by the views of those who belong to patriarchal societies.

Last edited:
Not so long back, your dear fren had asummed me to be a MAN. :lol:
This is ME.
I am definitely elder to you, you can call me aapa/didi.
But honestly, I would prefer to maintain a safe distance from you-- you're just too obnoxious for me.

He's not my friend. Just an old Indian guy I banter with. Just like you are an old indian lady I also banter with. Instead of worrying about my virility, perhaps you should worry about your husband. You are 40 years old aunty with no children. Maybe your husband needs a jump-start. :lol:

Last edited:
Read the last few pages as this thread gets most no of updates on the mobile or cell phone version.. Cudnt help but reply...

Firstly.. I hav been to india a few times and i also live in gcc now so I interact and work with indians. Some are actually really close friends.
Now one needs not go far and debate on the condition of christians and muslim / hindus in either country but to look at their own country wide surveys and statistics / reports. How many muslims/christians/hindus are in the government sector managerial or higher post and whts their percentage in the country population. Get those figures and lets facts speak for themselves.
Regarding a christian bestie representing pakistani ppl is like a muslim from dehli, allah abad or hyderabad representing india. Wht i hav heard from them is not what i believe to be the case. Atleast i wish its not.
There are 2 sides of the story... Why do u believe one tht is easily gulpable.

Well, I come from a matriarchal society. This is the reason i get irked by the views of those who belong to patriarchal societies.

You have your freedom of expression in all societies.

But what do you think is the cause for your 'demise'? Was it just your refusal to pick up arms(allegedly 'weak' physical traits)? Lawmaking was not an issue we know that from study.

How many muslims/christians/hindus are in the government sector managerial or higher post and whts their percentage in the country population. Get those figures and lets facts speak for themselves.
80% of Indians are Hindus, and the muslim population close to 20%.
APJ Abdul Kalam was our president, Syed Asif Ibrahim was our intelligence chief, and Manmohan sigh(a sardar) was our prime minister. I have yet to see a Hindu or Xian holding a similar position in south Asia. :rolleyes:
These are recent events, i can produce pages on how well our minorities are performing.
Infact not once since India's independence has population of minorities reduced.

Trivia-- population of muslims in India is ALMOST equal to that of Pakistan. Hehehe
Our muslim population is 3rd highest in the world. Phew!

You need to do some good amount of research, buddy. :lol:

Last edited:
But what do you think is the cause for your 'demise'? Was it just your refusal to pick up arms(allegedly 'weak' physical traits)?
Before we proceed further, i would like to inform you-- if this is a discussion that you want to initiate with a good intention, then i will participate in it whole heartedly,opining my frank views on the topic, but if you plan to mock my gender then buddy, we should stop here.

Wow, if that is really you then this is hilarious. You have the typical masala indian media accent. TANK YOU AND CIAO. :lol:
That video was posted for trolls visiting my profile, you just proved you're one. lol
Btw does my accent prevent you from calling me aapa?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom