What's new

Whatever

No you did not hurt me.

Knowing the kind of man a girl married is a very important part of knowing a girl.

Its how male predators work.

You just told me a whole lot more about you than any of your essays.

Remember, its people I am interested in. Not Linda Goodman and Ellen DeGeneres sound bytes .... :)

Cheers, Doc

What she told you and what you analyzed about her is fake. If she was so into her 'hubby', she wouldn't be online talking about him to strangers like us rather than spending time with him. Even by the off-chance that she is married, she is obviously unfulfilled in her marriage.

Take my words however you want to, but you guys are all stupid and easily fooled by women. :lol:

That's why I don't even associate with you guys, nor do I post about shit like her on the forum.

I'm NOT interested in people but their psyche.
And there's an aphorism about dog's tail....:rolleyes:
That's just apt for you. :lol:

You mean kutte ki dum?

People change. They evolve. Go through different phases in their lives colored by life experiences and how they see themselves in their milieu.

A people on the other hand, I believe, never change. This is my postulate.

The individual versus the whole.

Aapse aaram se baith ke bahut baatein karni hain mujhe.

Without your brothers and uncles.

Cheers, Doc

What she told you and what you analyzed about her is fake. If she was so into her 'hubby', she wouldn't be online talking about him to strangers like us. Even by the off-chance that she is married, she is obviously unfulfilled.

Take my words however you want to, but you guys are all stupid and easily fooled by women. :lol:

Ive got about 12+ years on you where women are concerned.

I did not waste my time during that time either.

Happy new year Wasim.

Cheers, Doc

YES, woman is a very selfish creature when it comes her progeny, and ergo her shrewdness in choosing a mate. To me that's her quality.
Your perception is divergent from mine, and i don't blame you for it. :rolleyes:

Its not just about choosing a mate but almost everything.
You call it quality, i call it trait.

You mean kutte ki dum?

People change. They evolve. Go through different phases in their lives colored by life experiences and how they see themselves in their milieu.

A people on the other hand, I believe, never change. This is my postulate.

The individual versus the whole.

Aapse aaram se baith ke bahut baatein karni hain mujhe.

Without your brothers and uncles.

Cheers, Doc

Ive got about 12+ years on you where women are concerned.

I did not waste my time during that time either.

Happy new year Wasim.

Cheers, Doc

If I am Wasim then you must be the parsi Govinda. :lol:

Even by the off-chance that she is married, she is obviously unfulfilled.
Sorry, the word is OPINIONATED.
I've been strictly instructed by my hubby to not post stuff on FB,which is a community newspaper. Instead, he has given me the liberty to go on a rampage on other social media apps and forums like this.

But then you, Choudhary, have always lacked class and sense. My drilling sense into you isn't gonna work so i dont want to bang my head against a wall like you. LOL

Sorry, the word is OPINIONATED.
I've been strictly instructed by my hubby to not post stuff on FB,which is a community newspaper. Instead, he has given me the liberty to go on a rampage on other social media apps and forums like this.

But then you, Choudhary, have always lacked class and sense. My drilling sense into you isn't gonna work so i dont want to bang my head against a wall like you. LOL

I've never banged my head into a wall because I am not a psychotic person that inflicts self harm. However, I am proud of you for following the instructions of your make believe husband. This means you are a good woman and can be made a good Muslim woman by the principles that you follow.

I've never banged my head into a wall because I am not a psychotic person that inflicts self harm. However, I am proud of you for following the instructions of your make believe husband. This means you are a good woman and can be made a good Muslim woman by the principles that you follow.

tu karle sabko musalman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom