What's new

Whatever

@hellfire
are you a doc?

To paraphrase someone who I considered a lawyer

"I am a poor me" :)

Who am I? Some answers have their own infinity. With no end. And no beginning.

Like I mentioned to @Nilgiri , am a strong protagonist of US Army Recruitment mantra of 1986 - "Army. Be All You Can Be."

Wish all PDFians a Very Happy, Prosperous & Joyous New Year!

Happy new year people, may this one be the best year for all of you, compared to all the previous ones.

What if I say I won't? What would be your next course of action? Just curious. :what:

Happy new year to you too and your family. Especially the one who has sworn to afford and tolerate a creature like you. Some men are so selfless they would present themselves for ultimate sacrifice ....... knowingly (I guess).

Kashmir is to be studied, debated, resolved and decided based on current situation and happenings. Past doesn't help with any solution(s). And the current situation all around the globe demands that Kashmiri people like any other deserve freedom of self determination, decision and choosing. Subjugation, oppression and exploitation should stop.

Okay ..... I get it you don't have any experience of handling fragile packages the ones that come with labels "Handle with care".

Most of you people have totally misunderstood my ogre friend. Obviously there are people who make the alpha lions (don't know if lions even know there is something called alpha but anyhow) hug them.

Hellfire seems to be a young "it".

I am not tall (forget being very tall), but Joe Sb. if someday I come across this tall very tall good looking rich ogre, I will burn every single calorie of my body to bring him down to the ground. A shoulder smash / slam sort of thing. If he hits the ground I will stand on his chest and thump like a gorilla ....... and if I fail I will just simply pretend that I tried to hug you. @padamchen

You yourself are pretty tall Masha ALLAH.

Bad ogre.

@padamchen aur kaminay tu mayray dhobi ka kutta kehnay pay nakhray dikha raha tha. Yani tu kary to sahi hum kary to "I wasn't expecting that from you". Kitnay threads pay roona roya tu nay dhobi k kutay ka.

Now I hope you can understand how much uncomfortable I must be feeling, an inferior species trying to conduct a study on us men. End times are approaching fast.
Nava saal mubark ho tusa nee
Really nice bhai happy to see fireworks in all major cities

Sensitive and mysterious.
There are times when i want to split open his cranium, and check what goes on inside his mind.
Waise, this is something i might try on every man out there. Lol
You men, are weird creatures. :rolleyes:
Hahahahaahahah.
Btw for me women go to conclusions before listing whole thing and I just wanna kill them at that very moment xD
Somehow found one who isn't like this mayne 50% better then others:p:

Khair mubarik khair mubarik ............ kon gul karnay pay o :what: ..... awaz ani pai par shakal nai ani tusa ni :undecided:
Tusa ne phera phol geyo :lol:
Jakut hiri dasya shekho kethe nee?:cheesy:

"...Chanting mantras could alter one's DNA....."

Now that explains it. Congratulations on your joint discovery of new horizons in para-science.

Coffee, Irani chai....what difference does it make? Happy swimming u in the New Year, Mr. Levina; if successful, you win; if not, rationality wins.

Mr. Levina?:girl_wacko:
My husband’s name is not LEVINA and if you were addressing me, then its Mrs.Levina. LOL

And...I dont like crossing path with you, and you do know the reason for it—i debate on facts unlike you who clings to rhetoric. Lolz

As far as rationality is concerned, some ppl can not see the big picture and ergo the logic. Not so long back, Copernicus and Galileo faced public hostility, for their discoveries.
So Mr.Joe, please dont steam roll your views on me like you always do...or we will end up locking horns again. :lol:
Happy new year!!! :-) :tup:

Kashmir never was, never will be India
You have occupied it illegally
You will have to withdraw from Kashmir ultimately
Other than that we have nothing against the Indian State.

Welcome back Sarmad!!! :tup:
If i’m not wrong, you were a TTA here on pdf earlier, and somebody with whom i had interacted over FB. Am i right?

As far as the K WORD is concerned— KERALA n KARNATAKA are also states,names of which start with alphabet K. I didnt mention KASHMIR, specifically. :P :lol:

Honestly, i don't want to stir up a hornet’s nest today, it's the start of a new year, afterall.
We will debate on KASHMIR, soon. :devil:
Inshallah!
Kashmir is to be studied, debated, resolved and decided based on current situation and happenings. Past doesn't help with any solution(s). And the current situation all around the globe demands that Kashmiri people like any other deserve freedom of self determination, decision and choosing. Subjugation, oppression and exploitation should stop.
Hahahahahha
Spoke like a typical Pakistani. PAT YOUR BACK! :P
I don't blame Pakistanis for holding this view, for they have been tutored by their establishments in a certain way.
We can cross our swords over KASHMIR soon, but not today.
I'm leaving you with my article on the involvement of Pakistani establishments in causing chaos in my country with PROOF>>> Perception battle: It’s time India promoted avant-garde to thwart ISI’s nefarious designs
Padhiyega zaroor!!! :rolleyes:

Happy new year to you too and your family. Especially the one who has sworn to afford and tolerate a creature like you. Some men are so selfless they would present themselves for ultimate sacrifice ....... knowingly (I guess).
LOOK WHO IS TALKING!!!:haha:
Your wifey deserves a noble peace prize for bearing an insaan (??) like you, since a decade. :rolleyes: And a happy new year to you, your wifey and your lil ones. :-) :tup:

Personally, when you're not shrill, you are an intelligent lady too.
LOLOLOL
Intelligence doesn't come with my mood, that's a part me being me. And be assured I'm smarter than you. Lol

And now I know your sun sign. And that of your man.

This is going to be fun.
Doc, your age has taken a toll on you, you sound delirious. :haha:
I wonder how would knowing my hubby's sun sign help you, unless you want to match your sun sign with his? :lol:
And I guess you're not aware that now I've taken to writing articles on diff websites, and my personal life is out there for everyone to see. No biggie, if you even track me down to my GPS coordinates, i can handle grass-variety trolls like you. Lol
Oops! did i hurt you? :ashamed:

How about the Pisceans ?? I am one.

Not that I believe in this but still curious as to how you see such people.
Honestly speaking, pisces is merely your sun sign, but your personality is reflected by your ascendant sign, which can be calculated only through your dob and time of birth.
Generally, pisceans are very shy, which I know you're not. hehehe
I'm assuming the planet mercury, which influences how one communicates, is in an exalted position in your natal chart and ergo it gives you the ability to communicate well with your audience. :) :tup:

Hahahahaahahah.
Btw for me women go to conclusions before listing whole thing and I just wanna kill them at that very moment xD
Somehow found one who isn't like this mayne 50% better then others:p:
Jumping into conclusion is a man's forte.
Women are more analytical and i can prove it to you. :rolleyes:

LOLOLOL
Intelligence doesn't come with my mood, that's a part me being me. And be assured I'm smarter than you. Lol

Doc, your age has taken a toll on you, you sound delirious. :haha:
I wonder how would knowing my hubby's sun sign help you, unless you want to match your sun sign with his? :lol:
And I guess you're not aware that now I've taken to writing articles on diff websites, and my personal life is out there for everyone to see. No biggie, if you even track me down to my GPS coordinates, i can handle grass-variety trolls like you. Lol
Oops! did i hurt you? :ashamed:

No you did not hurt me.

Knowing the kind of man a girl married is a very important part of knowing a girl.

Its how male predators work.

You just told me a whole lot more about you than any of your essays.

Remember, its people I am interested in. Not Linda Goodman and Ellen DeGeneres sound bytes .... :)

Cheers, Doc

Jumping into conclusion is a man's forte.
Women are more analytical and i can prove it to you. :rolleyes:

That is true..
The female sex is more selfish by design thus they are more analytical in decision making.

"...Chanting mantras could alter one's DNA....."

Now that explains it. Congratulations on your joint discovery of new horizons in para-science.

Coffee, Irani chai....what difference does it make? Happy swimming lessons in the New Year, Mr. Levina; if successful, you win; if not, rationality wins.

Dont mean to scare you but Muslims kinda believe that too

Remember, its people I am interested in. Not Linda Goodman and Ellen DeGeneres sound bytes .... :)
I'm NOT interested in people but their psyche.
And there's an aphorism about dog's tail....:rolleyes:
That's just apt for you. :lol:

That is true..
The female sex is more selfish by design thus they are more analytical in decision making.
YES, woman is a very selfish creature when it comes her progeny, and ergo her shrewdness in choosing a mate. To me that's her quality.
Your perception is divergent from mine, and i don't blame you for it. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom