What's new

Whatever

:blink::blink::blink:

Whatever that meant!!!
Let me explain why i asked him about that planet’s placememt in his natal chart— Uranus is a very weird planet; rolls on its side unlike other planets of our solar system, was named after an ancient Greek deity.
Those who believe in astrology say, the fad called “selfie” was supposed to be Uranus’s influence on aries.
The planet crosses 30 degrees around Sun, in about 6-7 years, which also means it changes sign after every 7 years or so. The planet takes about 84 years to complete one revolution around sun.
Next year, around feb-march,the planet is expected to move to Taurus, this is when ppl will actually begin to care for planet earth....

Phew!
I am sorry for all that gyaan. But there are few topics on which i can speak very passionately, and the science of astrology is one of them.
Sorry! Lol

Science....

LOL about sums it up.

Science....

LOL about sums it up.

Not so long back scientists refused to believe chanting mantras could alter one’ s DNA.
But today its a proven fact.

If moon can produce waves in the oceans then it can definitely have similar influence on the fluids inside your body.
As above, same below.

But then i wont waste my time and energy explaining it to you Mr Joe. Lol

Ciao!

Give over you grumpy old goat (Or else i will rename you triple G from now onwards:agree:),,,,,,,,,, folk are allowed the odd treat.Kudos Sidd

Folks can celebrate What They want.

The government cannot afford it. They should be on biscuits and plain tea till the average man can produce more eggs and kattass

... But then you know he’s one of those typical Pakistanis around whom you cant mention the K word. :disagree:

Kashmir never was, never will be India
You have occupied it illegally
You will have to withdraw from Kashmir ultimately
Other than that we have nothing against the Indian State.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom