What's new

Whatever

Not so long back scientists refused to believe chanting mantras could alter one’ s DNA.
But today its a proven fact.

If moon can produce waves in the oceans then it can definitely have similar influence on the fluids inside your body.
As above, same below.

But then i wont waste my time and energy explaining it to you Mr Joe. Lol

Ciao!

"...Chanting mantras could alter one's DNA....."

Now that explains it. Congratulations on your joint discovery of new horizons in para-science.

Coffee, Irani chai....what difference does it make? Happy swimming lessons in the New Year, Mr. Levina; if successful, you win; if not, rationality wins.

Happy new year people, may this one be the best year for all of you, compared to all the previous ones.

@padamchen @I.R.A , I sense discomfort among you two and @Levina . If she desires to be left alone then so be it. :)

What if I say I won't? What would be your next course of action? Just curious. :what:

Btw— happy new year. :-)

Happy new year to you too and your family. Especially the one who has sworn to afford and tolerate a creature like you. Some men are so selfless they would present themselves for ultimate sacrifice ....... knowingly (I guess).

@I.R.A is a nice person. I have known Immy since his intial days on pdf. But then you know he’s one of those typical Pakistanis around whom you cant mention the K word. :disagree:

Kashmir is to be studied, debated, resolved and decided based on current situation and happenings. Past doesn't help with any solution(s). And the current situation all around the globe demands that Kashmiri people like any other deserve freedom of self determination, decision and choosing. Subjugation, oppression and exploitation should stop.

Wait...he was on them at some point? :P

Okay ..... I get it you don't have any experience of handling fragile packages the ones that come with labels "Handle with care".

Most of you people have totally misunderstood my ogre friend. Obviously there are people who make the alpha lions (don't know if lions even know there is something called alpha but anyhow) hug them.

In real life, Doc is a tall (very tall), good-looking dude, with a very nice-looking family, and a son who towers over him. He is a doctor, I think one who shares an alma mater with hellfire, but I don't think he needs to practice. Don't know about the paediatrician. He's much younger than I.

Hellfire seems to be a young "it".

I am not tall (forget being very tall), but Joe Sb. if someday I come across this tall very tall good looking rich ogre, I will burn every single calorie of my body to bring him down to the ground. A shoulder smash / slam sort of thing. If he hits the ground I will stand on his chest and thump like a gorilla ....... and if I fail I will just simply pretend that I tried to hug you. @padamchen

You yourself are pretty tall Masha ALLAH.

No!
Sometime back on another forum, he had “extended a hand of friendship”(as he calls it) to me, and that episode ended with him abusing me.
I cant trust that man ever.

Bad ogre.

@padamchen aur kaminay tu mayray dhobi ka kutta kehnay pay nakhray dikha raha tha. Yani tu kary to sahi hum kary to "I wasn't expecting that from you". Kitnay threads pay roona roya tu nay dhobi k kutay ka.

But one thing— i like studying people. This is a weird,persistent yet intelligent character that i have come across.
@padamchen I really want to know one thing about you—are you an aquarian by any chance? Or someone with a strong influence of the planet Uranus? I am almost sure this is a very significant part of your natal chart.

Now I hope you can understand how much uncomfortable I must be feeling, an inferior species trying to conduct a study on us men. End times are approaching fast.

Happy new year people, may this one be the best year for all of you, compared to all the previous ones.

What if I say I won't? What would be your next course of action? Just curious. :what:

Happy new year to you too and your family. Especially the one who has sworn to afford and tolerate a creature like you. Some men are so selfless they would present themselves for ultimate sacrifice ....... knowingly (I guess).

Kashmir is to be studied, debated, resolved and decided based on current situation and happenings. Past doesn't help with any solution(s). And the current situation all around the globe demands that Kashmiri people like any other deserve freedom of self determination, decision and choosing. Subjugation, oppression and exploitation should stop.

Okay ..... I get it you don't have any experience of handling fragile packages the ones that come with labels "Handle with care".

Most of you people have totally misunderstood my ogre friend. Obviously there are people who make the alpha lions (don't know if lions even know there is something called alpha but anyhow) hug them.

Hellfire seems to be a young "it".

I am not tall (forget being very tall), but Joe Sb. if someday I come across this tall very tall good looking rich ogre, I will burn every single calorie of my body to bring him down to the ground. A shoulder smash / slam sort of thing. If he hits the ground I will stand on his chest and thump like a gorilla ....... and if I fail I will just simply pretend that I tried to hug you. @padamchen

You yourself are pretty tall Masha ALLAH.

Bad ogre.

@padamchen aur kaminay tu mayray dhobi ka kutta kehnay pay nakhray dikha raha tha. Yani tu kary to sahi hum kary to "I wasn't expecting that from you". Kitnay threads pay roona roya tu nay dhobi k kutay ka.

Now I hope you can understand how much uncomfortable I must be feeling, an inferior species trying to conduct a study on us men. End times are approaching fast.

Happy New Year to Bhabhi ji, Shahzade, and you and your loved ones chote. Have a super one. Health, wealth and happiness.

Cheers, Doc

Happy New Year to Bhabhi ji, Shahzade, and you and your loved ones chote. Have a super one. Health, wealth and happiness.

Thanks and best wishes for bahteejay and everyone.

How old is this Persian flag?

LOL.

Just saw this.

In real life, Doc is a tall (very tall), good-looking dude, with a very nice-looking family, and a son who towers over him. He is a doctor, I think one who shares an alma mater with hellfire, but I don't think he needs to practice. Don't know about the paediatrician. He's much younger than I.

Now I have to go underground for a few years, as he will be hunting me.

Happy New Year Joe.

Keep hunting.

Lions don't brush their teeth, scratch when it itches, and fart when and where they feel like it.

And they never stop hunting.

Cheers, Doc

Thanks and best wishes for bahteejay and everyone.

How old is this Persian flag?

This one is ancient Persian standard.

While you were not there I was on a Kurdish trip.

Then Iranis jumped on me and told they are not nice people and want to steal my heritage.

So reverse psychology discarded, it was back to Persia and the slow frustrating ones ....

Cheers, Doc

Who in their right mind even starts such an odyssey? With that initial fact negated, anything is possible subsequently. :D

Actually, those are very good questions if the goal is to produce masters of rote learning of a strictly prescribed curriculum, without any reasoning abilities, good judgement or independent analytical thought, or any other similar useless traits. :D

How do you think bright ones like you crack the USMLE?

Happy New Year buddy. Keep the rubber side down.

Cheers, Doc

Bumped into this music like 9-10 years after I last heard it and started to feel nostalgic..

Had a mp3 player back then in 2008. Put that piece there and used to listen to this almost everyday..I wonder does anyone still use a mp3 player?

Used to watch anime episodes in Animax from 6:30 to 7:00 and then would go to studying...After studying was done, would watch anime episodes again from 9:30 to 10:00. The anime from 6:30 to 7:00 was probably Yu Yu Hakusho. And the other one was probably InuYasha. Also used to watch Captain Tsubasa from 2:30 to 3:00 in the noon, I guess.

Used to play games like Fifa 2008, Fifa 2009, NFS Most Wanted, NFS Underground 2, GTA San Andreas, Max Payne 2 etc.

Somehow starting to miss those days.

No!
Sometime back on another forum, he had “extended a hand of friendship”(as he calls it) to me, and that episode ended with him abusing me.
I cant trust that man ever.
But one thing— i like studying people. This is a weird,persistent yet intelligent character that i have come across.
@padamchen I really want to know one thing about you—are you an aquarian by any chance? Or someone with a strong influence of the planet Uranus? I am almost sure this is a very significant part of your natal chart

What a coincidence! I'm a people observer too! It's my main trip on forums, besides the racial/religious/civilizational thing.

Personally, when you're not shrill, you are an intelligent lady too.

And now I know your sun sign. And that of your man.

This is going to be fun.

Cheers, Doc

LOL....well that is controversial and debated subject even among doctors I believe (flu vaccine efficicacy). Anyway he himself says he "works with children"...to @Mage recently somewhere if I am not mistaken...and he is a doctor too (that I am sure of).

But his vengeful nature sometimes makes him not act very bright (like he normally is in chirpier bantering)...here he is plotting against (likely me) trying to get "something" done with two mod buddies of his:

https://defence.pk/pdf/members/arsalan.11327/

and the posts in this very thread with "pacts" stuff like

You wanted something ....

I wanted something.

But the good mods are not biting/entertaining that it seems (if you look at Arsalan's replies in this thread) lol. He is dropping hints in various other spots of the forum that I am on "borrowed time" etc etc....I kinda feel sorry for the bloke....it looks like this grudge is now going to continue for the new year too....so I guess I will try to find the humour in it.

@WAJsal @Levina @django @waz @jamahir @Tps43 @PakSword @Mentee @Hell hound

Anyway he says I got too "personal" with him, given a thread I derailed earlier (having a real expose on my take of him etc) was really about his kids to begin with and he is right about that (in hindsight I realised implications I didn't intend for hit him bad deeply). That was not the time and place to do what I did (I also was reeling from a lot of anger he was stirring up elsewhere). Its all deleted now...but I would still like to apologise to @padamchen ...that was going too far and I am sorry...(I did not mean it in any way regd your bond with your children, which I know not an iota about and its not my place to comment in first place....it was only with regards to you personally as you present yourself on this forum)....and to stop wasting time plotting behind ppl back (or feigning such for the funsies)...its silly in the end (imo Parsis are great at lot of things, Machiavellian statecraft is not one of them if you look at the history). We both have lot to contribute to this forum still, we just need to respect distance thats all....hope 2019 turns out lot better.

Thanks man. Big of you.

Cheers, Doc

Indeed, looking back this is a major weakness of mine (esp online where I don't get cues I do face to face etc...which I am somewhat reliant on I have found)....I am probably broken as well this way (among other areas)....we all are after all (just depends where).

I find it hard to figure this in initially (this is really my first "adversary" forum and probably be my last one tbh)....because some people I did go all in...for I saw what I thought was a higher worth than other men....a glimmer I saw and put em on some kind of pedestal (internally)...it comes crashing down and I cant handle that well generally. It is my fault, not theirs...I only slowly learned that I suppose.

I generally do lot better on those I dismiss as the opposite....but they (who I will not name, but its a subforum I am known to frequent in heh) have tenacity and strength over time to show me my first (and even later) impression was wrong...and that they indeed are better than I...much like Mr. Kipling wrote...You’re a better man than I am, Gunga Din!

My mind just tend to sometimes get steered and focused towards that I am not good at (whereas I feel my heart stays with what I am good at)....might be because I am an introvert that has to deal with lot of abrasive and sapping extroverts in real life.

It has driven away ppl from me here that otherwise I might have been great friends with in real life...it sucks. But what you see is what you get with me....those that can get past all of it (Esp in environment that can be so toxic like this one)...I feel honored by and respect them much....and I am glad that doc and you and razpak and a good crew of "earlier forum" people have done much the same.

Those born under cancer are ruled by the moon. Emotional creatures!!!
What else do you wanna know about them?

How about the Pisceans ?? I am one.

Not that I believe in this but still curious as to how you see such people.

Who wants to help me figure out how to make trends, post images and vids. It's going to be lots of fun :yay::partay:

What a coincidence! I'm a people observer too! It's my main trip on forums, besides the racial/religious/civilizational thing.

Personally, when you're not shrill, you are an intelligent lady too.

And now I know your sun sign. And that of your man.

This is going to be fun.

Cheers, Doc

Thanks man. Big of you.

Cheers, Doc

A happy new year to you and yours, doc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom