What's new

Whatever

ROFL:rofl:

Yeh kab hua Choudhary??
Who turned you into a MULLAH?
Gawd! I will die laughing. :lol:

What else does your husband tell you to do?

Did he ever forbid you from playing with fire? It can be very dangerous, Levina aunty. :lol:

ek to wese hi musalman musalman apas me larr rahe hai aur tum tadaad barha rahe ho... kuch to rehem karo

Rehem toh Khuda kar ne walaa he. Hum to dunya ke sirif zaalim he.

Welcome back Sarmad!!! :tup:
If i’m not wrong, you were a TTA here on pdf earlier, and somebody with whom i had interacted over FB. Am i right?

As far as the K WORD is concerned— KERALA n KARNATAKA are also states,names of which start with alphabet K. I didnt mention KASHMIR, specifically. :P :lol:

Honestly, i don't want to stir up a hornet’s nest today, it's the start of a new year, afterall.
We will debate on KASHMIR, soon. :devil:
Inshallah!

Yes, you are right.

Kerala and Karnataka are none of our concerns...
Keralites and Kannadigas are generally nice and friendly people though
As for Kashmir,
Kashmir is not India, never will be

Bc this is like high school all over again.

Cheers, Doc

Wow. After reading my own quote I've just realized why I hate apple devices and their auto correct features.

Also what I wrote didn't have a sexual double entrande. I was being pretty straight forward but poking fun at her temper and the temperature of where she lives. :lol:

qaradad e maqasid aur 1956 ka islami aaeen were actually prostitution of Islam for political ends jaisa k Iskander Mirza ne kaha.

subah subah shoru ho gay, troll?

aap roz raat ko kaanton kay bister per sotay hain....isme meri kia ghalti hai?

iskander mirza ka jo anjaam hua usse waqif nahi hain kiya aap?

qaradad e maqasid aur 1956 ka islami aaeen were actually prostitution of Islam for political ends jaisa k Iskander Mirza ne kaha.

subah subah shoru ho gay, troll?

He is a good troll, but then I ignore his foolish remarks.

Doesn't matter.

The sentiment was unappreciated nonetheless.

Cheers, Doc

Maybe you can cry and write a song about what you think I meant to say...

Maybe you can cry and write a song about what you think I meant to say...

Couple of incidents you made me remember man ...

One with a slightly buxom gori exchange student in the 11th standard under the kadam tree near the volleyball court.

The other many years later with two russian sisters in Goa .... and this jaahil Aussie friend of mine.

Cheers, Doc

Couple of incidents you made me remember man ...

One with a slightly buxom gori exchange student in the 11th standard under the kadam tree near the volleyball court.

The other many years later with two russian sisters in Goa .... and this jaahil Aussie friend of mine.

Cheers, Doc

I might not have a sophisticated way of words with females, but nonetheless I have recieved my fair share of attention from them for piercing through their bullshit like a hot knife through butter.

Back
Top Bottom