What's new

Whatever

But hey, at least you're not fat. So there's always something to be thankful about.
Either you call me AAPA or you stop quoting me. As simple as that!!!
I have yet to understand how does my being slim change anything?:girl_wacko:
LMFAO, you're like 12 years older than me.
:blink:
Oye UNCLE, how come you could not grow a brain in all these years? :lol:

You are already old, banging your head against the wall is bad for your skin aunty.
Uncle, you seem to be aware of a lot of ailments oldies face. Are you using one of those anti-aging creams? :lol:

:blink:
Oye UNCLE, how come you could not grow a brain in all these years? :lol:

Why are you triggered by your old age and initial stages of menopause aunty? I am not the cruel one in the sky that has rendered you to your condition.

So shall we start?
NO!

Why are you triggered by your old age and initial stages of menopause aunty? I am not the cruel one in the sky that has rendered you to your condition.
Tsk tsk
You are revealing a lot about yourself, unintentionally, by touching on issues faced by oldies.
Now stop embarrassing yourself. :haha:

Ok.

If you had not let your paranoia rule you, we would have gone through a good academic discussion. You dont call someone sane and then take an extra effort to mention rules of engagement in a civil discussion. I guess thats what perks of being a women are.

Uncle, you seem to be aware of a lot of ailments oldies face. Are you using one of those anti-aging creams? :lol:

Aunty, there is a difference between ailments and caution. I have simply told you to take caution. Also please don't get angry. The second you start raising those eyebrows in anger, the waves in your forehead will be carved permanently. Maybe when I am your age, I will also pretend to be younger. Alas, youth and ageing is such a bittersweet fruit.

If you had not let your paranoia rule you, we would have gone through a good academic discussion. You dont call someone sane and then take an extra effort to mention rules of engagement in a civil discussion. I guess thats what perks of being a women are.
Lol
Its your persistence that makes me apprehensive about continuing on the topic.
I hold very scandalizing views on certain topics, and I've never been reticent in expressing my honest views.
Women and respect for women-- is a topic close to my heart. I indulge in discussion on it only with select few.
Those who seem to hold ambiguous views on this topic are avoided.

Aunty, there is a difference between ailments and caution. I have simply told you to take caution. Also please don't get angry. The second you start raising those eyebrows in anger, the waves in your forehead will be carved permanently. Maybe when I am your age, I will also pretend to be younger. Alas, youth and ageing is such a bittersweet fruit.
Uncle, you tend to forget things very easily. :P
Just a HUMBLE REMINDER>>>

Now, get off my tail.

Ciao

Lol
I hold very scandalizing views on certain topics, and I've never been reticent in expressing my honest views.
Women and respect for women-- is a topic close to my heart. I indulge in discussion on it only with select few.

I did not know you held such insecure views about something you hold true and dear.
and to think you were giving gyaan on others based on their horoscope.

muhtarma kuch to insaf karen

I did not know you held such insecure views about something you hold true and dear.
and to think you were giving gyaan on others based on their horoscope.

muhtarma kuch to insaf karen
Okie.
I will continue on this topic tomorrow.

Good day!

Lol

Such unequivocal narcissism and self importance in your age is quite troubling to the perspective of an outsider. After having read your posts about you self praising your intellect, I'm sure your imaginary husband is probably not faithful to you. What man would be? That's a tough life and road to bare aunty.

I don't want to have fun on your expense anymore as I think you probably have a very miserable marriage and life. My apologies if I offended you. Best wishes aunty.

Mr. Levina?:girl_wacko:
My husband’s name is not LEVINA and if you were addressing me, then its Mrs.Levina. LOL

And...I dont like crossing path with you, and you do know the reason for it—i debate on facts unlike you who clings to rhetoric. Lolz

As far as rationality is concerned, some ppl can not see the big picture and ergo the logic. Not so long back, Copernicus and Galileo faced public hostility, for their discoveries.
So Mr.Joe, please dont steam roll your views on me like you always do...or we will end up locking horns again. :lol:
Happy new year!!! :-) :tup:

It is so easy - grabbing candy from a child - to set you up to demonstrate your skills to the wide world. Only you could suggest that astrology is a fact, and opposition to it is rhetoric. Only you can equate clinging on to a discredited hobby of the idle gentlewomen of the idle rich of the idle west to seeing the big picture; the phrase 'microscopic minority' seems to carry no ironic overtones for you. And finally, only you could stress with such industry and earnestness that you are a she, and not a he, and dig and delve a ditch all around me, and then coyly withdraw from 'locking horns' with me. Gender confusion much?

And a happy new year to you as well, and my best hopes that you do not slip on your unctuous and all-enveloping smugness, and injure yourself.
Welcome back Sarmad!!! :tup:
If i’m not wrong, you were a TTA here on pdf earlier, and somebody with whom i had interacted over FB. Am i right?

As far as the K WORD is concerned— KERALA n KARNATAKA are also states,names of which start with alphabet K. I didnt mention KASHMIR, specifically. :P :lol:

Honestly, i don't want to stir up a hornet’s nest today, it's the start of a new year, afterall.
We will debate on KASHMIR, soon. :devil:
Inshallah!

Hahahahahha
Spoke like a typical Pakistani. PAT YOUR BACK! :P
I don't blame Pakistanis for holding this view, for they have been tutored by their establishments in a certain way.
We can cross our swords over KASHMIR soon, but not today.
I'm leaving you with my article on the involvement of Pakistani establishments in causing chaos in my country with PROOF>>> Perception battle: It’s time India promoted avant-garde to thwart ISI’s nefarious designs
Padhiyega zaroor!!! :rolleyes:

LOOK WHO IS TALKING!!!:haha:
Your wifey deserves a noble peace prize for bearing an insaan (??) like you, since a decade. :rolleyes: And a happy new year to you, your wifey and your lil ones. :-) :tup:

LOLOLOL
Intelligence doesn't come with my mood, that's a part me being me. And be assured I'm smarter than you. Lol

Doc, your age has taken a toll on you, you sound delirious. :haha:
I wonder how would knowing my hubby's sun sign help you, unless you want to match your sun sign with his? :lol:
And I guess you're not aware that now I've taken to writing articles on diff websites, and my personal life is out there for everyone to see. No biggie, if you even track me down to my GPS coordinates, i can handle grass-variety trolls like you. Lol
Oops! did i hurt you? :ashamed:

Honestly speaking, pisces is merely your sun sign, but your personality is reflected by your ascendant sign, which can be calculated only through your dob and time of birth.
Generally, pisceans are very shy, which I know you're not. hehehe
I'm assuming the planet mercury, which influences how one communicates, is in an exalted position in your natal chart and ergo it gives you the ability to communicate well with your audience. :) :tup:

I'm sure your imaginary husband is probably not faithful to you.
Errr
Uncle, you just contradicted yourself. :lol:
I confirm--I am MARRIED. My husband is my BETTER half but to know if I'm his better or bitter half, you will have to contact him. Lolz

I don't want to have fun on your expense anymore as I think you probably have a very miserable marriage and life. My apologies if I offended you. Best wishes aunty.
I know why its so hard for you to perceive a happy married life, you had confessed about the issues in your family.
Choudhary, I'm sorry, i didn't want to claw into your personal issues. Stooping to personal attack isn't my style.

Henceforth, i will not quote you. :tup:

Last edited:
That is true..
The female sex is more selfish by design thus they are more analytical in decision making.

Dont mean to scare you but Muslims kinda believe that too

Unsurprising. There is much in common between the believing Hindu and the believing Muslim.

I mentioned rationality somewhere. Do look it up.
No. I meant exactly what I wrote.

Its your APS English that's taking a toll on you. :D

Maybe Prof. @Joe Shearer could adjudicate.

Cheers, Doc

You are out of your depth, Doc. You can't swim in the shallow waters that marine invertebrates inhabit.

Back
Top Bottom