What's new

Whatever

Errr
you just contradicted yourself. :lol: Choudhary, you're funny.
I confirm--I am MARRIED. My husband is my BETTER half but to know if I'm his better or bitter half, you will have to contact him. Lolz

I know why its so hard for you to perceive a happy married life, you had confessed about the issues in your family.
Choudhary, I'm sorry, i didn't want to claw into your personal issues. Stooping to personal attack isn't my style.

Henceforth, i will not quote you. :tup:

Aunty, please stop over exerting yourself. Your old skin will only get worse. I have already apologized about laughing at your twitter and life conditions. I like to troll, but I don't like to hurt anyone's heart. If it makes you feel better I just realized that today is my birthday and you are only 11 years older than me. Being 40 must suck, but then I'm sure if you ask 50 year old @padamchen and 70 year old @Joe Shearer then you are at the prime of your life. Take care.

If it makes you feel better I just realized that today is my birthday and you are only 11 years older than me.
Ouch!
Uncle, go out with your frens and family, and celebrate.
But I guess you don't have any. I'm sorry.
Really sorry.

And yes, a very happy birthday.
Sorry, for spoiling it by bringing up your family issues and other stuff. You've had a tough life.

80% of Indians are Hindus, and muslims are close to 20%.

.....You need to do some good amount of research, buddy. :lol:

80% Hindu, so 20%(almost?) Muslim? Sikhs, Christians , Buddhists, Jains etc can go take a walk...?

Ouch!
Uncle, go out with your frens and family, and celebrate.
But I guess you don't have any. I'm sorry.
Really sorry.

And yes, a very happy birthday.
Sorry, for spoiling it by bringing up your family issues and other stuff. You've had a tough life.

In my religion celebrating birthdays is not a part of our cultural, so we tend to forget about them. The only reason I remember my own is because I was born on the first day of the new year.

Aunty, you sound very passive aggressive. I really hope all is well at home and that you forgive me for laughing at your twitter.

May Allah swt bless your infertile husband so that you can have children at the grand age of 40 and have something meaningful to live for. Ameen.

Mr. @padamchen don't try OLD HATS on me.
I know this one is your duplicate ID.
Wonder why dont mods ban you? Lolz

Nope. No duplicate, just original. Btw,the other guy mentioned isn’t too shabby either though what “old hats” he tries on you I can’t quite fathom....:rolleyes:

The only reason I remember my own is because I was born on the first day of the new year.

Not 1st day of the new year , must be some quite old year considering the epithets flying about.....:D

In my religion celebrating birthdays is not a part of our cultural, so we tend to forget about them. The only reason I remember my own is because I was born on the first day of the new year.
Aunty, you sound very passive aggressive. I really hope all is well at home and that forgive me for laughing at your twitter.
May Allah swt bless your infertile husband so that can have children at the grand age of 40 and have something meaningful to live for.
Uncle ji, seems you dont get enough action in your life, and that must be the reason why you love barging into private life of others. :haha:
Bad manners!

Oh man!
Your obnoxiousness is too much to bear. Eeewww!
Now get off my tail, you, glutton for punishment.

Nope. No duplicate, just original. Btw,the other guy mentioned isn’t too shabby either though what “old hats” he tries on you I can’t quite fathom....:rolleyes:

Not 1st day of the new year , must be some quite old year considering the epithets flying about.....:D

All I want is to take her out for coffee.

Everyone is piling on and I'm feeling strangely helpless here.

And malely protective.

Cheers, Doc

No. No change. Sadly.

Definitely the original.

Unsullied.

Cheers, Doc

And malely protective.

Cheers, Doc

Definitely the original.

Unsullied.

Cheers, Doc

And, to borrow a contemporary idiom, as neutered as ever; in this case, in matters relating to rationality.

Shsva nice person inside.

I'm pretty sure io that.

Cheers, Doc

There's some confusion here, Doc. Who's talking 'persons'? Not me. I'm totally contemptuous of the smug hypocrisy of the views oozing out of people, not of the people themselves.

There's some confusion here, Doc. Who's talking 'persons'? Not me. I'm totally contemptuous of the smug hypocrisy of the views oozing out of people, not of the people themselves.

Yeah I got that.

For me though, I'm really looking forward to getting to know the person.

Cheers, Doc

@VCheng
Are you kemcolian?

@hellfire
are you a doc?

May be? It was so long ago that things are a blur to recall now. :D

How do you think bright ones like you crack the USMLE?

Happy New Year buddy. Keep the rubber side down.

Cheers, Doc

HNY and safe riding to you too!

And malely protective.

Cheers, Doc

Worry not Doc. I am good for a coffee and a drink or two, if you are ever here. Come on over!

Back
Top Bottom