What's new

Whatever

@padamchen ogre have you ever tried Chia seeds? If yes are they any good, considering why I would be interested.

Tasty.

I will ask my mom in law. She makes this whole concoction of seeds for me to munch on instead of other stuff.

Pumpkin are even tastier.

Cheers, Doc

49512206_355217411738260_334769821432414208_n.jpg

Tasty.

I will ask my mom in law. She makes this whole concoction of seeds for me to munch on instead of other stuff.

Pumpkin are even tastier.

Cheers, Doc

Nathulal simple answer day yar. Do you use Chia seeds in particular, and would I get any gains if I started using.

Nathulal simple answer day yar. Do you use Chia seeds in particular, and would I get any gains if I started using.

Yes of course Chia is an important part of the mix.

Ill send uou a link. I'm guessing you're looking for protein content per 100 gm values?

Cheers, Doc

Are you getting ripped on keto or still in the bulk phase?

Cheers, Doc

Yar I never was that bulky, I prefer remaining ripped, you won't know if I am not wearing a smart fit shirt or do a pose. Massive gains was never my intention. My workout is normally testing my limits, supersets and some very odd combinations, from very low weights to high weights (depending on muscle I am training and my own physical strength) when I start I take little rest, don't like lolly gagging and talking in between ..... energy levels and surety that going heavy won't take a toll on my joints and muscles is what I am looking for. The diet ..... I am not that conscious you know, I start loosing weight when I stop training. I only take care of eating healthy low sodium and cholesterol.

I'm a 90s kid from Hong Kong....street fighter 1 and 2 were my life for a while (along with mario and sonic)...saw the last of the big popular game arcade places while they still existed...but overall I preferred just exploring places/outdoors/bike riding etc

A kind game shop-owner on the walk to the library (a place I also enjoyed) also put out an SNES and bench right at his storefront and kids could play street fighter for free....its where I learned a good 80% of my cantonese swears. Beating the "aacha" kid at street fighter was almost a right of passage in the neighbourhood. Those were good times.
I'd like to visit Hong Kong someday.....a month long mega trip to Asia, visiting Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore and China would be great....but I don't have the money...Neither I see myself getting a month long vacation other than parental leave...lol.

I played a lot of street fighter 2 with my elder brother..he used to pick Bison or Ken, while I picked Vega or Guile...He was more of a fan of Mortal Kombat though.

I'm a mountain guy trapped on lowland.
You iz a dwarf?

I'd like to visit Hong Kong someday.....a month long mega trip to Asia, visiting Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore and China would be great....but I don't have the money...Neither I see myself getting a month long vacation other than parental leave...lol.

I played a lot of street fighter 2 with my elder brother..he used to pick Bison or Ken, while I picked Vega or Guile...He was more of a fan of Mortal Kombat though.

You iz a dwarf?

Me is a big guy.

Me is a growing boy. :cray:

You is a millennial Revenge of the Nerds.

Cheers, Doc

I was mostly a stay at home kid....It wasn't until my 10th grade, I started hanging out with my friends after school. And didn't like playing outfield sports....there weren't many opportunities of that either since, I lived in an apartment block without any playground next to it. That's why used to watch a lot of TV..and play PC games. Started with Tom and Jerry, Dexter, Scooby-doo and Johhny Bravo in cartoon network...Later started to watch DBZ and Pokemon in CN...But my interest in anime started after watching the series I mentioned in earlier post.

Family PC got broadband internet connection in 2008. Eventually stopped playing video games and watching anime in TV shortly after that, perhaps by 2010. Rather started watching p0rn. Study pressure was also increasing that time. Started downloading anime. First one I downloaded was 'Death Note'...and I still have it on my laptop.

Btw have you played Street Fighter 2? It probably is my all time favorite game. Didn't like war game much. Played a bit of CoD..some games like that..they were never my favorite though.
Wasn't aware PC games existed back in the 50s, Kudos Mr Magoo.

Back
Top Bottom