What's new

Whatever

If she dont like it here she can go in way of pathological liar Taha Siddqui , I assure you I for one will not miss her, besides I am no fan of her particular look.Kudos bro
She already has the british passport and married to a well off guy but she knows outisde of pakistan no one will hurl a banana peel at her let alone consider her a star. Leeches like her know its in pakistan where they can become famous , earn huge money, move in upper class, get best designer dresses for free, and be called the cream of pakistan. I have rarely liked anything she has perfromed in her tv shows or films.

Ya tau is mulk ko bura kehnay say pehlay apni shaklain sheeshay may dekh lain tau acha ho.

f8c51d8158043dbc5d62ee5b8a1145bc.jpg

"If a nation values anything more than freedom,it will lose its freedom,and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more,it will lose that too"
W. Somerset Maugham
Don't take this freedom for granted!
#pakistanday
#PakistanZindabad
https://t.co/whZ1rwYBHB

why is a spirit referred as female, even when it maybe a spirit of a male human being.

rooh kehti hay. not rooh kehta hay.
rooh roti hay, not rooh rota hay.
rooh parwaaz kar gayi, not rooh parwaaz kar gaya.
Rooh aati hay, not rooh aata hay.

maybe rooh considers God a masculine entity and itself a feminine entity, conducting a submissive posture.

Guy's I want to share great news with you. My brother finally got married [last year] at age of 47 and even more finally has been blessed by a daughter. My mother is overjoyed although true to Pakistani narrow mind is not as inflated for the obvious reason. He and his wife have travelled the world as they had no kids. time to settle down. Sad part is as his boat sails mine is about to reach it's destination. But I guess better late then never.

6fZYi0R.jpg

@django @KediKesenFare @war&peace @xenon54 @Wolfhunter @Joe Shearer etc etc

That is wonderful news @Kaptaan congratulations to you and your brother, he looks so proud. May her life and the life of her parents be filled with joy, light, love and high spirits. Bless you all and stay safe :).

Guy's I want to share great news with you. My brother finally got married [last year] at age of 47 and even more finally has been blessed by a daughter. My mother is overjoyed although true to Pakistani narrow mind is not as inflated for the obvious reason. He and his wife have travelled the world as they had no kids. time to settle down. Sad part is as his boat sails mine is about to reach it's destination. But I guess better late then never.

@django @KediKesenFare @war&peace @xenon54 @Wolfhunter @Joe Shearer etc etc
Congratulations to you and your brother :-)..May Allah bless her with a blessed and pious life and that means hopefully she does not turn out to be like her paternal uncle :p:

I know. We are off on long drive to see them.
Great.
As you said your bro travelled around the world before settling down. I also wanted to do same but I think family and recreation can be managed in parallel though I have travelled quite a lot but still I feel I haven't explored much yet. South America, Oceania and Africa are on top of my list.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom