What's new

Whatever

@nature is that thread idunno how got deleted but i too noticed that centre block word wasnt translated

@313ghazi

See this is the name i found out in the centre rectangular block of the sign board name of chimese province

Henan Province 河南省
Hénán Shěng
iguess its the same one
29468238_1828245387207076_4466666737016054505_n.jpg

@nature is that thread idunno how got deleted but i too noticed that centre block word wasnt translated

@313ghazi

See this is the name i found out in the centre rectangular block of the sign board name of chimese province

Henan Province 河南省
Hénán Shěng
iguess its the same one
29468238_1828245387207076_4466666737016054505_n.jpg

Cheap photo-shopped, as I said.

Why do these people spread lie and propaganda, sabotage their own national project? This is bad.
The thread has been "hidden for moderation" by admins. This is a serious discovery. Media personalities are being paid to undermine national projects.

The thread has been "hidden for moderation" by admins. This is a serious discovery. Media personalities are being paid to undermine national projects.
This is that threads link https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gwadar-road-signs-english-and-chinese-only.549747/page-2

Sometimes when ttas report threads they go into moderation and disappera from users view.
Tag some moderator and share this link of ur thread that i shared or infact ucan see ur thread and request them to approve it for public view. This is of crucial importance to be discussed. If its a true case even then discussing is important and if its a fake rubbish put up by wajahat then he should be shamed , he has built an image of a reputed and credible journalist over years so its will be v shocking to see that he is involved in such stuff.

@django @Kabira i am sorry its going to be a bit long but i am really surprised at this thing. i really wanted to ask ur views on it . As u know already about sanam saeed. Many weeks back i was watching her interview and i saw her saying this negative stuff on pakistan .

Please check at @ 32:59 till 34:40

The way she disparagingly says "living in pakistan there are lots of things that mean freedom, just to basically live in pakistan without any judgement and u face a lot of roadblocks in ur journey while living here etc etc "

Later when amina said freedom is to go around cycling , to go out for a walk ,go out in nature without any fear etc etc then sanam again interrupted and jumped in to say disparagingly "Yeah come down to pakistan aap nahi kar saktay yeh cheezain"

Shes is sitting right there with half her legs being bared and shes crying she doenst have freedom in pakistan?
________
Now in another interview

@47:22-47:42

Pakistan may rehtay huey jo haal hai, sari duniya may hai lekin "Particularly" pakistan may jo hai kay aurton ko limit ko kiya jata hai , aik dabbay may dala jata hai , zulm jo kiya jata hai us say haul uthtay hain etc etc"

Then faisal said these things happen all around the world not just in pakistan then @50:05 -51:21 they do a short minute long presentation of her past performances and summary of her career.

One could easily see her dressed in sleeveless or skin showing outfits ,dancing around in short blouses showing belly on songs , yet this woman is always complaining and badmouthing pakistan..

In this brief intro they share she is a british born pakistani. I really dont get if these brit or west born pakistanis have so much hatred and dislike for pakistan that despite living here , becoming millionaires using pakistans economy through showbiz , wearing and doing everything of their choice they have to badmouth this place then why not go back to ur citizenship states? I am not against constructive criticism but what this woman is doing is just always talking negative and ranting.

Shes not even a good actress, she just delivers stuff in one monotonic manner like a robot its so irritating to watch her act she got over rated due to fawad khan and umeras drama zindagi gulzar hai. And she never thanked that depsite her non conventional looks pakistanis welcomed her and supported her.

If she is brit she can easily go back there and do all things shes crying about she "cant do in pakistan" tho she is dancing in bold dresses on cheesy bollywood style numebrs shot in pakistan .

Many of these actresses like sanam , armeena etc have foriegn passports but sanam knows goray usko ghaas bhi nahi dalain gay. Pakistan akay in worthless aurton ko success milti hai whilst living abroad whites dont even shytt on them then these women instead of being grateful start bad outhing the country that gave them everything.

I mean i have seen her interviews NOT EVEN ONCE i have seen her speaking positive on pakistan and thanking for what she got here.

Warna isko dramon may koi maasi ka role bhi na day. Its time pakistan aisay leeches jaisay actors ko support karna chor dain who are here to use pakistan to make bucks but bad mouthing it otherwise.

@war&peace
I did not want to go into the nasty details but you did not understand and that thread is closed so i am here posting.
Molesting means touching or grabbing private parts and rape means penetrating in vagina by a penis i.e sexual intercourse.So bhavana actress was molested according to media not gang raped.

@war&peace
I did not want to go into the nasty details but you did not understand and that thread is closed so i am here posting.
Molesting means touching or grabbing private parts and rape means penetrating in vagina by a penis i.e sexual intercourse.So bhavana actress was molested according to media not gang raped.
Ok thanks for explaining. In Sweden, even molestation is classified as rape if it is not consensual.

Ok thanks for explaining. In Sweden, even molestation is classified as rape if it is not consensual.
yea legal definitions differ in different countries.Though commonly molestation charges and rape charges are different.

Lmao!!! Fake nationalism, uturn.... a moment before you were pointing fingers at Pak now after checking my profile you have changed your mind..... problem of Pakistani sada Awam ;)
And what opium and hashish addict afghan awam still struck in 4 century tribal and bacha baazi culture have achieved so far?Did you produce any nobel peace prize in your history?In the past 70 years what is your economy and literacy rate?
In comparison with your sada awam neighbour tell me where do you stand today?
Just give me one example where your are better than us :lol:

@waz did you ban me? an academic question if i may dare

Well no, it was just a warning for one post and you had other points which had you banned. I shortened the time period to bring you back.

Well no, it was just a warning for one post and you had other points which had you banned. I shortened the time period to bring you back.

fair enough.....

and thanks for considering the ban period.... was quite harsh but things worked out... so peace

@django @Kabira i am sorry its going to be a bit long but i am really surprised at this thing. i really wanted to ask ur views on it . As u know already about sanam saeed. Many weeks back i was watching her interview and i saw her saying this negative stuff on pakistan .

Please check at @ 32:59 till 34:40

The way she disparagingly says "living in pakistan there are lots of things that mean freedom, just to basically live in pakistan without any judgement and u face a lot of roadblocks in ur journey while living here etc etc "

Later when amina said freedom is to go around cycling , to go out for a walk ,go out in nature without any fear etc etc then sanam again interrupted and jumped in to say disparagingly "Yeah come down to pakistan aap nahi kar saktay yeh cheezain"

Shes is sitting right there with half her legs being bared and shes crying she doenst have freedom in pakistan?
________
Now in another interview

@47:22-47:42

Pakistan may rehtay huey jo haal hai, sari duniya may hai lekin "Particularly" pakistan may jo hai kay aurton ko limit ko kiya jata hai , aik dabbay may dala jata hai , zulm jo kiya jata hai us say haul uthtay hain etc etc"

Then faisal said these things happen all around the world not just in pakistan then @50:05 -51:21 they do a short minute long presentation of her past performances and summary of her career.

One could easily see her dressed in sleeveless or skin showing outfits ,dancing around in short blouses showing belly on songs , yet this woman is always complaining and badmouthing pakistan..

In this brief intro they share she is a british born pakistani. I really dont get if these brit or west born pakistanis have so much hatred and dislike for pakistan that despite living here , becoming millionaires using pakistans economy through showbiz , wearing and doing everything of their choice they have to badmouth this place then why not go back to ur citizenship states? I am not against constructive criticism but what this woman is doing is just always talking negative and ranting.

Shes not even a good actress, she just delivers stuff in one monotonic manner like a robot its so irritating to watch her act she got over rated due to fawad khan and umeras drama zindagi gulzar hai. And she never thanked that depsite her non conventional looks pakistanis welcomed her and supported her.

If she is brit she can easily go back there and do all things shes crying about she "cant do in pakistan" tho she is dancing in bold dresses on cheesy bollywood style numebrs shot in pakistan .

Many of these actresses like sanam , armeena etc have foriegn passports but sanam knows goray usko ghaas bhi nahi dalain gay. Pakistan akay in worthless aurton ko success milti hai whilst living abroad whites dont even shytt on them then these women instead of being grateful start bad outhing the country that gave them everything.

I mean i have seen her interviews NOT EVEN ONCE i have seen her speaking positive on pakistan and thanking for what she got here.

Warna isko dramon may koi maasi ka role bhi na day. Its time pakistan aisay leeches jaisay actors ko support karna chor dain who are here to use pakistan to make bucks but bad mouthing it otherwise.
If she dont like it here she can go in way of pathological liar Taha Siddqui , I assure you I for one will not miss her, besides I am no fan of her particular look.Kudos bro

Can anybody recommend some good book on Parenting preferably in Urdu but could be in English too? Ty

Back
Top Bottom