What's new

Whatever

Dronacharya Bhupender Dhawan
You posted a wrong pics (the picture you have posted from Pakistan)
He is Dronacharya Bhupender Dhawan
maxresdefault.jpg

You posted a wrong pics (the picture you have posted from Pakistan)
He is Dronacharya Bhupender Dhawan
maxresdefault.jpg

You misunderstood, the picture was never of Dronacharya Bhupender ....... it was of a Pakistani old body builder. :)

I recognise Bhupender sb. and respect him for his training efforts and tips.

You misunderstood, the picture was never of Dronacharya Bhupender ....... it was of a Pakistani old body builder. :)

I recognise Bhupender sb. and respect him for his training efforts and tips.
Then why you posted just above when you mentioned Bhupender's name, it creates confusion further you never mentioned that pic is from Pakistan.

Then why you posted just above when you mentioned Bhupender's name, it creates confusion further you never mentioned that pic is from Pakistan.

O Arain ........ uthay otay clear likhya Pakistani old body builders ...... aur tay koo darhi vekh kay v nai lagya kay aaaa baba Pakistani aaa?

Okay I have edited my original post ...... to mention it clearly.

guys watch "Wild wild country" documentary about that Indian Bhagwan guy scam...after watching i realized white folks are seriously dumb!

God can make stones recite the Kalimah, He can make stones recite whole of the holy Quran. Your Hafiz-e-Quran are good for themselves, their families and for community to some extent. God has unimaginable resources and means to protect the holy Quran. Your this stance only feeds madrassa people and makes them rule you.
But he doesn't! He have tasked and programmed us HUMANS to do that! Dont you get the reason? Why cannot you see as it is in plain sight sir!

May I ask you sir who has given you this task. Or you have become self proclaimed 'khudai fojdar'?
ALLAH have! Read Quran, understand what is meant when Allah asks us to explore the universe and find the signs, to seek knowledge, to get education and dedicate whole life to it.

Back
Top Bottom