What's new

Whatever

Guy's I want to share great news with you. My brother finally got married [last year] at age of 47 and even more finally has been blessed by a daughter. My mother is overjoyed although true to Pakistani narrow mind is not as inflated for the obvious reason. He and his wife have travelled the world as they had no kids. time to settle down. Sad part is as his boat sails mine is about to reach it's destination. But I guess better late then never.

6fZYi0R.jpg

@django @KediKesenFare @war&peace @xenon54 @Wolfhunter @Joe Shearer etc etc
Congrats. :)

Guy's I want to share great news with you. My brother finally got married [last year] at age of 47 and even more finally has been blessed by a daughter. My mother is overjoyed although true to Pakistani narrow mind is not as inflated for the obvious reason. He and his wife have travelled the world as they had no kids. time to settle down. Sad part is as his boat sails mine is about to reach it's destination. But I guess better late then never.

6fZYi0R.jpg

Congrats bro and the best of luck to your bro and this cute little angel,,,,,nothing beats traveling, done a fair bit myself.Kudos bro

6fZYi0R.jpg

Attach my name too in the list of congratulators.

why is a spirit referred as female, even when it maybe a spirit of a male human being.

rooh kehti hay. not rooh kehta hay.
rooh roti hay, not rooh rota hay.
rooh parwaaz kar gayi, not rooh parwaaz kar gaya.
Rooh aati hay, not rooh aata hay.

maybe rooh considers God a masculine entity and itself a feminine entity, conducting a submissive posture.

Rooh is genderless.

But good stuff

"If a nation values anything more than freedom,it will lose its freedom,and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more,it will lose that too"
W. Somerset Maugham
Don't take this freedom for granted!
#pakistanday
#PakistanZindabad
https://t.co/whZ1rwYBHB
There is no dearth of such retards in Pakistan who squeal constantly against the armed forces and defence budget while deliberately turning a blind eye to the rampant mega corruption, mismanagement, bad governance and deception by the politicians.

6fZYi0R.jpg

ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED! THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP TO MATCH A DAUGHTER'S AFFECTION AND SUPPORT FOR HER FATHER, AND IT IS TO BE HOPED THAT IT IS RECIPROCATED IN FULL MEASURE. MY OWN DAUGHTER, AND ONLY CHILD, HAS BEEN THE APPLE OF MY EYE, AND HAS MADE ME PROUD EVEN WHILE RENDERING ME THE LEAST EDUCATED OF OUR SMALL THREE PERSON FAMILY (THE LADY WIFE HAS A POST-GRAD DEGREE, WHILE I ONLY HAVE A POST-GRAD DIPLOMA). MY ONLY MILD, VERY MILD DISAPPOINTMENT IS THAT I HAD HOPED FOR A GRAND-DAUGHTER, AND GOT A GRANDSON INSTEAD. HOWEVER, THE LITTLE FELLOW IS SUCH A CHARMER THAT ALL MY RESERVE MELTED AWAY.

THE VERY BEST WISHES TO FATHER, MOTHER AND DAUGHTER.

her saying this negative stuff on pakistan .
Mate, they are true libtards. Most of them have identical views and openly express those in their circles but she feels the need to say it publicly. They basically want to be able to walk around in bikinis at public places (markets and streets) and no one bothers them something which is not tolerated in even the West (allowed only on the beeches and swimming pools).

The previous generations of artists perhaps had some people with some values and traditions but the current generation is really stupid. Most of the new actors and actresses are model turned actors so they are used to bare it all for money. I have met some of them personally so I have first hand experience and believe me I would prefer a western person than these materialistic sell outs.

ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED! THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP TO MATCH A DAUGHTER'S AFFECTION AND SUPPORT FOR HER FATHER, AND IT IS TO BE HOPED THAT IT IS RECIPROCATED IN FULL MEASURE. MY OWN DAUGHTER, AND ONLY CHILD, HAS BEEN THE APPLE OF MY EYE, AND HAS MADE ME PROUD EVEN WHILE RENDERING ME THE LEAST EDUCATED OF OUR SMALL THREE PERSON FAMILY (THE LADY WIFE HAS A POST-GRAD DEGREE, WHILE I ONLY HAVE A POST-GRAD DIPLOMA). MY ONLY MILD, VERY MILD DISAPPOINTMENT IS THAT I HAD HOPED FOR A GRAND-DAUGHTER, AND GOT A GRANDSON INSTEAD. HOWEVER, THE LITTLE FELLOW IS SUCH A CHARMER THAT ALL MY RESERVE MELTED AWAY.

THE VERY BEST WISHES TO FATHER, MOTHER AND DAUGHTER.
Mate, you got so excited that you posted your entire comment in CAPS :partay::D

Mate, they are true libtards. Most of them have identical views and openly express those in their circles but she feels the need to say it publicly. They basically want to be able to walk around in bikinis at public places (markets and streets) and no one bothers them something which is not tolerated in even the West (allowed only on the beeches and swimming pools).

The previous generations of artists perhaps had some people with some values and traditions but the current generation is really stupid. Most of the new actors and actresses are model turned actors so they are used to bare it all for money. I have met some of them personally so I have first hand experience and believe me I would prefer a western person than these materialistic sell outs.

Mate, you got so excited that you posted your entire comment in CAPS :partay::D

Yup. I was very excited and very, very pleased.

Better late than never. :-)
Congratulations to your brother and his wife. How does it feel to be a an uncle?

Anyone here with anything good or bad to say about capitalism please comment on these two time stamps from the video. Yeah but that troll who calls hismelf "Anglo indian" hailing from calcutta too shy of disclosing his actual ethnicity DONT quote me moron.

First time stamp: 7:04-7:33 (bringng the poor into the world of capitalism

Second time stamp: 13:51-13:57 ( deconstructing mental models around capitalism)

Back
Top Bottom