What's new

Whatever

29497856_194829691131492_5864364227727352896_n.jpg

@Ocean @Mentee

The cure for pain is in the pain.

1.When you face a struggle/trouble/problem in life, it brings you pain but its for your mental, spiritual and personal growth. Its there to help you develop traits which are required to be developed inside you. When you develop those traits, you don't feel that pain anymore.

2. Pain is a test. When you complain, the chances of failure increase. When you brave the pain, you pass the test. You have to go through pain to pass the test and end the pain and enjoy the result of success.

3. A kind of pain is aching in love for a loved one. This is pain of love (divine love), which isn't really painful. Its blissful. The pain makes you ache and crave for love more and more, this pain is useful to you. When u remember the loved one due to this pain, your inner becomes peaceful.

I hope its not that hard to understand.

Bengali language should be banned on PDF.
No one understands that script and who knows what the hell they are on about in their mausli saawal lingo

@Ocean @Mentee

The cure for pain is in the pain.

1.When you face a struggle/trouble/problem in life, it brings you pain but its for your mental, spiritual and personal growth. Its there to help you develop traits which are required to be developed inside you. When you develop those traits, you don't feel that pain anymore.

2. Pain is a test. When you complain, the chances of failure increase. When you brave the pain, you pass the test. You have to go through pain to pass the test and end the pain and enjoy the result of success.

3. A kind of pain is aching in love for a loved one. This is pain of love (divine love), which isn't really painful. Its blissful. The pain makes you ache and crave for love more and more, this pain is useful to you. When u remember the loved one due to this pain, your inner becomes peaceful.

I hope its not that hard to understand.
Thanks

Bengali language should be banned on PDF.
No one understands that script and who knows what the hell they are on about in their mausli saawal lingo

Totally have noticed these hilsas conversing in local tongue many times . Aik taraf sara din yahan pakistani cruelty and punjabi cruelty ko rotay hain then they spend their whole day on a pakistani forum

Totally have noticed these hilsas conversing in local tongue many times . Aik taraf sara din yahan pakistani cruelty and punjabi cruelty ko rotay hain then they spend their whole day on a pakistani forum

Leeches is every sense of the word

Guys Please complete this pointer story
Akmal Lost his way in enemy territory and then he..
Not only managed to escape safe n sound to his country of origin but also bring a sweet bhabhi for his folks .

P. S for haters, they did live happily ever after :mad:

Worst ever leeches! Na jaan chorni hai na dafa hona hai na rona band karna hai. I mean how pathetic a nation could be.

They are amazingly all proud racists too.

Keera hai. Lost cause hai.

Yaha hi bolte hai. Bangshizz mujhe takra jatay hain kabhi kabhaar. Milte tameez se hain per samjhao to samajh jatay hain. Per ye naye launday thode ultra shizz hain. Naya naya Internet hai kia karen.

They are amazingly all proud racists too.

Keera hai. Lost cause hai.

Yaha hi bolte hai. Bangshizz mujhe takra jatay hain kabhi kabhaar. Milte tameez se hain per samjhao to samajh jatay hain. Per ye naye launday thode ultra shizz hain. Naya naya Internet hai kia karen.
I am past that masbat soch phase for them unlike you jo abhi bhi un say achi umeed rakh rahay hain. We r so done. Yeah aisi qoum hain kay yeh yeh claim karna shuru kar dain kay yeh forum bhi 71 say pehlay kay bang bang desh kay funds say bana hai or they could claim give us bangladesh forum section breaking it off from the main pdf forum ,we will leave the place taking that forum section with us. Infact to tell u the truth these bang deshis are so shameless they actually did make these claims that shut down bangladesh defence subforum on pdf we will leave this place. I mean this is the level of ghairat of Sher e banglas that they try to occupy others places and then later claim those things to be their own.

Yaani audacity hai ,apnay forum ka section band kar do hum chalay jain gay. Itni koi ghairat less and leeches type qoum ho gee koi. Doosron ki cheezon may ghustay hain phir qabza kar kay apni kehnay ki koshish kartay hain and then cry like lil losers that others have occupied our things.

I can assure u these habits are in their blood. These attitudes of whining ,crying , poaching on others stuff and claiming it their own , self victimization are exactly what they did in 70s and till date they are practising it.

My real life experiences weren't pleasent either.

I am past that masbat soch phase for them unlike you jo abhi bhi un say achi umeed rakh rahay hain. We r so done. Yeah aisi qoum hain kay yeh yeh claim karna shuru kar dain kay yeh forum bhi 71 say pehlay kay bang bang desh kay funds say bana hai or they could claim give us bangladesh forum section breaking it off from the main pdf forum ,we will leave the place taking that forum section with us. Infact to tell u the truth these bang deshis are so shameless they actually did make these claims that shut down bangladesh defence subforum on pdf we will leave this place. I mean this is the level of ghairat of Sher e banglas that they try to occupy others places and then later claim those things to be their own.

Yaani audacity hai ,apnay forum ka section band kar do hum chalay jain gay. Itni koi ghairat less and leeches type qoum ho gee koi. Doosron ki cheezon may ghustay hain phir qabza kar kay apni kehnay ki koshish kartay hain and then cry like lil losers that others have occupied our things.

I can assure u these habits are in their blood. These attitudes of whining ,crying , poaching on others stuff and claiming it their own , self victimization are exactly what they did in 70s and till date they are practising it.

My real life experiences weren't pleasent either.

I know you are right.

But ye nishaani hai ibrat ki. I conduct experiments on them. So i respect them lol

Woh Dil Ka Bura Na Bewafa Tha
Poet: Mohsin Naqvi
Woh Dil Ka Bura Na Bewafa Tha
Bas Mujh Say Yun Hi Bichar Gia
Lafzon Ki Hadon Say Mawran Tha
Ab Kis Say Kahon Woh Shakhs Kia Tha
Woh Meri Gazal Ka Aaina Tha
Har Shakhs Yeh Sab Janta Tha
Har Simt Is Ka Tazkirah Tha
Har Dil Mein Woh Jaisay Bas Raha Tha
Mein Is Ki Ana Ka Aasra Tha
Woh Mujh Say Kabhi Roothta Nahi Tha