What's new

Whatever

Unkkktitled.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
What kind of Pakistani do you think is best for Pakistan?

The one who sells donkey / dead animal / pig meat during the daylight and at night before sleeping says this loudly three times "I am a proud Pakistani and I will marry a Pakistani girl to preserve my culture, but if there ever comes an opportunity knocking at my door I will fly to UK"

African men are taller and stronger than Pakistanis who are weak.

Not every African is tall and strong and not every Pakistani is small and weak. The most disgusting thing to watch is a tall African muscular guy crying like sissy. You guys (the ones I have met so far) are mostly all pumped but hollow inside, alone you are any other coward who will shame his physique.

I cant put my finger on one reason could be the isolation they adopt or flawed perception of reality due to life of luxury in a first world country

Maybe its a secret desire to give the racism they face abroad back to someone but they cant find a group to do it to :D
And they never will :enjoy:

I cant put my finger on one reason could be the isolation they adopt or flawed perception of reality due to life of luxury in a first world country

I do not think they live in luxury but are you implying that these people have not assimilated in the British culture?

They use Islam to justify their debauced behaviour.
No wonder Pakistan is such a big mess because we have people like these infesting the country.

They wake up in the morning and think to themselves "how can I **** over my country today?".

They are wannabe liberals and worship the Liberal West just like Zardari and all of the other crooks.

Funny because last I checked face whitening creams have a huge market in Pakistan :lol:

Admit it bro, you're just as racist as I am. So cut the act, your White Liberal masters won't accept you no matter how much you pretend to be tolerant.

Who talks like moon walk, who walks like moon walk, is out of this world.

Back
Top Bottom