What's new

Whatever

Lol bro that's fake hair, fake eye lashes.

Black women are ashamed of their own hair that they buy hair of women from other races. It's called weev. Look it up.

Ok.. so black woman was using fake things.. white one is "original". So you would still go for her? lolz..

that's fake hair

Hair aren't fake by the way.. nor the eye lashes..

A hair stylist and a make up artist have done the trick...

=================================

AP/9k=
img-thing

This is is also in original packing btw.. very beautiful..

If you had to choose for marrying and having children with either Venus Williams or the Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova, which one would you choose?
Venus Williams of course. I have surfiet of intelligence. I need my progeny to dumb down and acquire goriila like strength so I can have @Kunta Kintay beaten up. Only problem is who is going to be on top? Me or her? Oh my back ......

Ok.. so black woman was using fake things.. white one is "original". So you would still go for her? lolz..

There's something called weave bro. I have yet to see a Black woman with natural hair that look like that.

They make weave that looks just like natural hair.

Venus Williams of course. I have surfiet of intelligence. I need the next generation to dumb down and acquire goriila like strength so I can have @Kunta Kintay beaten up.
:lol: good strategy. Hopefully they won't turn on you. Mullatos tend to favor their Black side. Must be due to the dominant African gene.

There's something called weave bro. I have yet to see a Black woman with natural hair that look like that.

They make weave that looks just like natural hair.

I know about it..

There are white women who want to have hair like black women have..

It doesn't mean that they are feeling embarrassed about their hair..

When you use a blow dryer.. to give certain style to your hair, according to your definition, you are feeling ashamed about your natural look of hair..

That's how I see it..

hair-trends-36.jpg

=================================

AP/9k=
img-thing

This is is also in original packing btw.. very beautiful..
Lol nice try.

He compared two women in the same league while you're picking ugly girl to compare to a very artificially enhanced Black girl.

Cheater :disagree:

Lol nice try.

He compared two women in the same league while you're picking ugly girl to compare to a very artificially enhanced Black girl.

Cheater :disagree:

So same league means from the same sports?

Now that's cheating.. I though we were comparing colors regardless of professions..

I know about it..

There are white women who want to have hair like black women have..

It doesn't mean that they are feeling embarrassed about their hair..

When you use a blow dryer.. to give certain style to your hair, according to your definition, you are feeling ashamed about your natural look of hair..

That's how I see it..

hair-trends-36.jpg
Lol you can't be serious.

I don't know of a single non-Black woman who gets Black style hair.

Whereas on the contrary the entire hair/wig industry is fueled by entirely Black women :lol:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4650819

I am too old now anyway but when I was younger and all "pented up" I would be bone anything that moved - except Blacks, Dravidians and Aboriginals.

So same league means from the same sports?
Both of them are athletes and considered fairly average in terms of beauty within their respective races/nationalities.

Where you on the other hand picked the ugliest girl to compare to a artificially enhanced Black girl cakes with make-up.

It's like comparing a Volkswagen beatle to a Buggati.

And black women look beautiful in curly hair as well..

72f62fca31e70b508f6940a9284876d0--hairstyles-for-natural-hair-hairstyles-for-black-women.jpg

Both of them are athletes and considered fairly average in terms of beauty within their respective races/nationalities.

Where you on the other hand picked the ugliest girl to compare to a artificially enhanced Black girl cakes with make-up.

I started my argument with "it depends on the physique not the color"..

You missed the train my friend..

VW owns both Bugatti and the Beetle

You can't prove it.. Also, many white women are also artificially made up...

I showed you the pick..

Now don't come with the stats that more black do it vs less white do it..

Caucasin+Girl+Wearing+Weaves.jpg
Lol picky choosy I see.

Stats take into consideration general trends within a given population group. Major companies and corporations use stats for marketing purposes.

Whereas you here are just picking out outliers from Google images :lol: funny guy you are.

Back
Top Bottom