What's new

Whatever

Lol picky choosy I see.

Stats take into consideration general trends within a given population group. Major companies and corporations use stats for marketing purposes.

Whereas you here are just picking out outliers from Google images :lol: funny guy you are.

Lolz..

How did I start my argument?

BTW.. Have you ever come across Somalian girls?

Can't take joker's seriously.

Ohh.. so anyone who challenges your standpoint is a joker? That's how you win?

:lol::lol:

Now who is joker? You, @Asim B. or the one in the picture? lolz?

I didn't expect that this conversation would end like this..

By the way, a friend of mine was in love with a black some years ago.. he is a Punjabi with very handsome looks and the lady was naturally beautiful.. LADY REFUSED.. He was broken.. and then he married a Palestinian..

It depends more on the looks rather than the color.. that's all my standpoint was.. Now if the face cuts and other features of more white women are attractive than the black women, that's a different point altogether..

Don't bring color into the conversation..

Yeah, I have. What about them?

I like them.. my eyes.. my choices..

And I am not black.. I am Arab from my father's side and Turkish from mother's side..

And black women look beautiful in curly hair as well..

72f62fca31e70b508f6940a9284876d0--hairstyles-for-natural-hair-hairstyles-for-black-women.jpg
She's not even pure sub-saharan Black.
She's most likely mixed with Arabs or Berbers, like the Habesha people.

Funny isn't it, that you specifically had to find a mixed Black lady to prove Blacks are naturally beautiful.

Here is a pure sub-saharan African lady in her natural beauty:

Mursi_woman_and_her_baby.jpg

================

OK guys buhat trolling hogaee.. Good night.. :)

Khuda ke liey man!.. she is not this kind of black.. or that kind of black..

Go to my start of the argument.. and then you will see what I am saying all along..

I am not saying that all white are beautiful.. I am also not saying all black are ugly..

My argument is that, face cuts and physique of a person is more important than color.. that's it..

Now good night.. :)

Now who is joker? You, @Asim B. or the one in the picture? lolz?

I didn't expect that this conversation would end like this..

By the way, a friend of mine was in love with a black some years ago.. he is a Punjabi with very handsome looks and the lady was naturally beautiful.. LADY REFUSED.. He was broken.. and then he married a Palestinian..

It depends more on the looks rather than the color.. that's all my standpoint was.. Now if the face cuts and other features of more white women are attractive than the black women, that's a different point altogether..

Don't bring color into the conversation..

I like them.. my eyes.. my choices..

And I am not black.. I am Arab from my father's side and Turkish from mother's side..
Lol bro so you find mixed Black women pretty but not pure sub-saharan Black women?

Not good not good.

She's most likely mixed with Arabs or Berbers, like the Habesha people.

Funny isn't it, that you specifically had to find a mixed Black lady to prove Blacks are naturally beautiful.

Here is a pure sub-saharan African lady in her natural beauty:

View attachment 434022
Man these people prove my point. They will never go for the sub-saharan African women because they are racists just like us. They just don't want to admit it :rofl:

================

OK guys buhat trolling hogaee.. Good night.. :)

Khuda ke liey man!.. she is not this kind of black.. or that kind of black..

Go to my start of the argument.. and then you will see what I am saying all along..

I am not saying that all white are beautiful.. I am also not saying all black are ugly..

My argument is that, face cuts and physique of a person is more important than color.. that's it..

Now good night.. :)
Accha Bhai Jaan. Neend poori kerlo

Last edited:
Ohh now I got you.. The argument was about sub Saharan blacks.. not the black color..

It's fine.. Got to go.. bye..
Nice change of words there but we both know you weren't being specific. You saw those pics I posted and changed your mind :lol:

I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT.jpg

But if you had to, for example three of you were last survivors on Earth lol

O bhai jaan choose to kerna perhe ga his scenario mein keh raha hoon. You don't have the option not to choose lol.

Lol.....lol...:lol:....if there's no Pakistani girls left on the planet then I would commit suicide. On a serious note, death is far better then breeding with a White of black woman.

And black women look beautiful in curly hair as well..

72f62fca31e70b508f6940a9284876d0--hairstyles-for-natural-hair-hairstyles-for-black-women.jpg

I started my argument with "it depends on the physique not the color"..

You missed the train my friend..

Can you find any PURE black girls that are good looking? Not mixed-race black girls.

The problem is this culture is coming into Pakistan because of the speed at which information travels and the ease of travel for people who then carry these dangerous ideas back home to Pakistan. Also why are there Africans teaching in Pakistan? :lol: Is Pakistan lacking competent teachers?
Most of them are doing their doctorates or post doctorates here. Teacher is something which I heard for the first time.

African men are taller and stronger than Pakistanis who are weak.
The Africans who come here to study are usually shorter and weaker, if not the same height and build as average Pakistanis. Maybe they are taller and stronger than our Eastern neighbors.

Bro, if we had you and Kaptaan as the leaders of Pakistan, we would be a global superpower. Everything you said is true. Note how some of the Religious Pakistanis were promoting race-mixing but when asked to do it themselves or give their unmarried female relatives to the blacks, how they relenting. These guys are psychos who will NEVER practice what they preach.
They are secular otherwise, they become religious when it comes to race mixing :lol:

What do you think the reason is?
I cant put my finger on one reason could be the isolation they adopt or flawed perception of reality due to life of luxury in a first world country

I know right! Most OSP look down on other Pakistanis and suffer from superiority complex.
Maybe its a secret desire to give the racism they face abroad back to someone but they cant find a group to do it to :D

Back
Top Bottom