What's new

Whatever

Funny because last I checked face whitening creams have a huge market in Pakistan :lol:

Admit it bro, you're just as racist as I am. So cut the act, your White Liberal masters won't accept you no matter how much you pretend to be tolerant.

Fact is, most brown people (including South Americans, Central Americans and Persians/Arabs) want to be White. No-ome wants to be black. Being called black in fact is an insult to these people.

Fact is, most brown people (including South Americans, Central Americans and Persians/Arabs) want to be White. No-ome wants to be black. Being called black in fact is an insult to these people.

Lol its not an insult . Might be for the liberals like u .
U can look at my dp, I love black people as long as they're good humans.

For me personally, skin color is not an issue in itself. Pakistanis come in all shades. My own relatives are of diverse skin tones.

I love Pakistanis no matter where they come from in Pakistan because they're my people and I want to preserve them and the shared traditions and identity we have as a nation.

So to assume that we "hate" Blacks because of their skin color is retard tier bullsh!t.

Race is deeper than skin color. Race is also how people behave as a collective. And Blacks behave very differently from Pakistanis (as is shown in the gif below). This is normal Black culture in every nation where there are large numbers of Blacks.

giphy.gif

giphy (4).gif

Can anyone say that a Korean is EXACTLY the same as a Nigerian?

Or a Norwegian is EXACTLY the same as a Peruvian?

Obviously not. And if anyone claims that they are the same is an idiot.

Last edited:
All groups are judged as a collective. Sure there are good and bad, but that argument does not apply when it comes to group behavior.
You can have good groups of people and bad groups of people from the same race.

Because I have never heard any Pakistani say "well, there are good and bad Indians so let's not hate India for occupying Kashmir".
Maybe you should surround yourself with more open-minded people. Also, not every Pakistani hates India or Indians and not every Indian-hater hates them because they're Indian. Rather, it could be to do with them being a bad person.

Black group behavior is very different from Pakistanis and thus they are not racially compatible with us either. I have seen this first had here in the UK where there is a large population of Blacks and Pakistanis and we do not get along with the Blacks.
That's not all groups of black people or Pakistanis though. You can have Pakistani chav scum and black chav scum get along well and you can have Muslim Pakistanis and Muslim black people get along well, for example.

I get where you're coming from as black hoodrats and chav scum don't get along with us but that doesn't mean all black people are like that.

Last edited:
For me personally, skin color is not an issue in itself. Pakistanis come in all shades. My own relatives are of diverse skin tones.

I love Pakistanis no matter where they come from in Pakistan because they're my people and I want to preserve them and the shared traditions and identity we have as a nation.

So to assume that we "hate" Blacks because of their skin color is retard tier bullsh!t.

Race is deeper than skin color. Race is also how people behave as a collective. And Blacks behave very differently from Pakistanis (as is shown in the gif below). This is normal Black culture in every nation where there are large numbers of Blacks.

I am sorry I didn't believe you. Blacks are really different, and close to some animal creature like apes.

Bro, I totally agree with you. It's not the skin colour which disgusts me but the attitude and behaviour of the black african race which I find disgusting.

Funny because last I checked face whitening creams have a huge market in Pakistan :lol:
Because of the brown sahabs who continue to hate what they were born with
i am totally against this these creams contain dangerous compounds that can cause skin cancer over prolonged use

Admit it bro, you're just as racist as I am. So cut the act, your White Liberal masters won't accept you no matter how much you pretend to be tolerant.
Like you haha hardly i am not bowing down before trumpsters to avoid deportation :D
You lost the plot when you started equating culture with skin colour and race

Race is also how people behave as a collective.
No thats culture and customs things that change and have always changed

Because of the brown sahabs who continue to hate what they were born with
i am totally against this these creams contain dangerous compounds that can cause skin cancer over prolonged use
Regardless. They're still popular and prove my point.

Like you haha hardly i am not bowing down before trumpsters to avoid deportation
But how will Trump deport me if I don't live in America? :lol:

Come on now, don't be a typical liberal wannabe. Be smart.

equating culture with skin colour and race
Because culture is created by people. Where else does culture come from?

Makes some sense for once in your life. But then again you're a Liberal wannabe.

No thats culture and customs things that change and have always changed
Right, because according to you culture just falls out of the sky. :lol:

Bro, I totally agree with you. It's not the skin colour which disgusts me but the attitude and behaviour of the black african race which I find disgusting.
Yeah I agree with you. I could care less how they behave as long as they stay in their own lands. But for some odd reason or another they're in Pakistan.

Most of them are doing their doctorates or post doctorates here. Teacher is something which I heard for the first time.
Apparently that Ugandan guy is a professor in a University in Pakistan.

If these people are allowed into Pakistan as students it should be on the condition that they're already married in their own country and should only be permitted to stay for a temporary time to complete their studies and then pack their bags and go home.

Ooo ... a bomb gone off in here ... and I missed the party!

We've been made into different tribes for a reason ... however if two muslims from two different tribes want to marry then we should neither discourage nor frown upon it. No one else has a right to point fingers at two consenting muslims marrying!

This is just satanic shit ...

I will choose Russian lass :P

So typical man ... white females do not age well ... they are blessed with good looks up to 40 at the most (mostly whither away after 30) ... the crap they consume throughout their lifetime catches up fast ... and it's downhill real fast. Graceful old age is in Pakistani women. Even chinese women age gracefully, generally.

Now don't pull a picture of a white celeb to prove me wrong!

Anyways, enough of serious talk! Marry a Russian and experience for yourself :-)

:lol:whaaat? this has nothing to do with "liberalism" :P i wonder where you got this notion that liberalism means getting married to gora's.

hey man ... you said 'Never!' ... as a true liberal your answer should have been 'if I fall in love with a Russian, I will marry one' ... after all liberals are not narrow minded and tunnel visioned people, right? :-)

You've got to try it though ... what've you got to lose? ;)

Last edited:
hey man ... you said 'Never!' ... as a true liberal your answer should have been 'if I fall in love with a Russian, I will marry one' ... :-)
Nah i know i will never gonna fall in love with a Russian girl because 1 99.99% chance is i won't ever be visiting Russia 2 i know only Pakistani girls will be compatible with me (at least) hn agar mein kisi western country mein peda aur raha hota to baat aur hoti.
You've got to try it though ... what've you got to lose? ;)
Why should i even try it when i don't want to lol
BTW check this out:lol::lol::lol::lol: he sure as hell aint shy.Kudos
@Zibago @Hell hound @friendly_troll96
The lass in green at 1:24 is hot, would not mind getting my paws on her:p::lol::lol::cheers:
Dafuq :lol:
you're right :P

Back
Top Bottom