What's new

Whatever

Nah i know i will never gonna fall in love with a Russian girl because 1 99.99% chance is i won't ever be visiting Russia 2 i know only Pakistani girls will be compatible with me (at least) hn agar mein kisi western country mein peda aur raha hota to baat aur hoti.

Why should i even try it when i don't want to lol

Dafuq :lol:
you're right :P
About him being not shy or 1:24:p:;)

:lol: Kya hua koi tension hai?? Liberalism aur Russian hi ho rhi hai aj to

tension nahi, chaska le raha hoon .... kar le shadi russian ke sath ... bohat mazaa ae ga yaara ... main personally bhangra pawanga tere vea te

You should share it you know where when you will feel comfortable. :agree:
Me and some buddies got chased by Russian Neo-Nazis near Moscow central station, not a pleasant experience that I can tell you, if caught i could and should have expected extreme brutality.Kudos bro

Je aehi gal ae te tussi pehle fer "Kadam barhao garfield hm tmhare sath hain" :azn:

gori na vea karna ae te Swedish de nal kar!

Of all of them, you chose Russian! Why in the world did you think of Russians in the first place?

Kadham barhao ... lol ... kadham bohat agay na twaday toon ...

Russian Neo-Nazis
:o: WTF
, if caught i could and should have expected extreme brutality.Kudos bro
You guys did good it was their country and in such situations when you're "outnumbered/overwhelmed" it's best to retreat.

Of all of them, you chose Russian! Why in the world did you think of Russians in the first place?
:lol: oh ho did you read the post which i replied to? :D :lol:
Kadham barhao ... lol ... kadham bohat agay na twaday toon ...
:enjoy:
gori na vea karna ae te Swedish de nal kar!
Pai menu ni krna kise wi gori de naal :lol:

No wonder Pakistan is such a big mess because we have people like these infesting the country.

They wake up in the morning and think to themselves "how can I **** over my country today?".

They are wannabe liberals and worship the Liberal West just like Zardari and all of the other crooks.
In other threads these people behave like secular and promote the so called liberalism...They vehemently oppose strict Islamic punishments for moral crimes like rape, adultery, pedophilia, homosexuality, murder and adulteration of food (like someone mentioned donkey meat) on the other hand when it comes to race mixing, they use Islam as a tissue paper to justify those weird marriages. Hypocrisy.
Quran itself says that God has divided mankind into tribes so that they may know and differentiate among each other.
Many things are allowed in Islam but that doesn't mean that you must do them. For example divorce.

I am personally not against any race. If a certain black person is decent, pious and possesses a greater intellect then I will respect him more than any one of my own kind, however I am totally against race mixing. You could easily find a good person from your own kind for marriage or do you think that the only good person in this world suitable for you is someone from an entirely different race and culture. At least one should marry someone who is in his/her own league, otherwise most such marriages end up in a failure and come down hard on the children.

These liberals who are hiding behind Islam in this thread won't marry their own daughters or sisters to a mussali let alone an African.,,,,They want it for their Muslim brothers and sisters but not for themselves. At least we are not in that category.

Back
Top Bottom