What's new

Whatever

a bloody lion....cats climb trees and meow... lions roar and charge.
I am hardly a lion as you can see.Kudos Signalian
fold cat.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :omghaha:

ok sir, you did what you had to do, you carried a strategic withdrawal ,a better part of valour, lived to tell the tale and lead some other day :smitten:
You forgot to mention that I had many more women to love:p:;)

You forgot to mention that I had many more women to love:p:;)
ofcourse...we cannot let a talent go wasted....neither can we ever give up on our dreams....:yahoo:

wesay aaj kal kitni hay jo iss pyar k behtay huay samundar se sehraab ho rahi hain ?:woot:

ofcourse...we cannot let a talent go wasted....neither can we ever give up on our dreams....:yahoo:

wesay aaj kal kitni hay jo iss pyar k behtay huay samundar se sehraab ho rahi hain ?:woot:
Lets just say this old Tomcat get his fair share of the action, he is now way near neutered:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I agree with you. I could care less how they behave as long as they stay in their own lands. But for some odd reason or another they're in Pakistan.

Apparently that Ugandan guy is a professor in a University in Pakistan.

If these people are allowed into Pakistan as students it should be on the condition that they're already married in their own country and should only be permitted to stay for a temporary time to complete their studies and then pack their bags and go home.

Are you on some agenda? As the CPEC works in full capacity, you'd see all the sub Saharan/black/Africans coming to Pakistan along with Russians and Chinese. You'll find gif without clothes and lots of other things.

So to preserve Pakistani culture you should find a better way instead of shutting your doors.

In other threads these people behave like secular and promote the so called liberalism...They vehemently oppose strict Islamic punishments for moral crimes like rape, adultery, pedophilia, homosexuality, murder and adulteration of food (like someone mentioned donkey meat) on the other hand when it comes to race mixing, they use Islam as a tissue paper to justify those weird marriages. Hypocrisy.
Quran itself says that God has divided mankind into tribes so that they may know and differentiate among each other.
Many things are allowed in Islam but that doesn't mean that you must do them. For example divorce.

I am personally not against any race. If a certain black person is decent, pious and possesses a greater intellect then I will respect him more than any one of my own kind, however I am totally against race mixing. You could easily find a good person from your own kind for marriage or do you think that the only good person in this world suitable for you is someone from an entirely different race and culture. At least one should marry someone who is in his/her own league, otherwise most such marriages end up in a failure and come down hard on the children.

These liberals who are hiding behind Islam in this thread won't marry their own daughters or sisters to a mussali let alone an African.,,,,They want it for their Muslim brothers and sisters but not for themselves. At least we are not in that category.
Yeah, usually people like these have no real principles. They're just pretenders.

Because how can one go from being a liberal on the one hand to then using a religious argument on the other hand when the secular argument fails?

It's like an atheist denying God's existence while in the same breath says "you must do such & such because Jesus said so".

Like our friend @Zibago the self-proclaimed Liberal using the examples of Hazrat Bilal (RA) and Malcolm X to justify the mixing-out of Pakistanis and thus the destruction of our unique identity as a nation.

I'm a Pakistani Nationalist first and foremost. I love my country, I love my people and I love the soil on which many brave men fought and died and in which my elders are buried. I'm loyal to this soil and God willing i will be buried there next to my elders.

I love the traditions and customs of our people, their languages, their songs, their poetry, their history. All of this is only possible because of the uniqueness of the Pakistani people. Our culture only exists because of our people and I would never want to dilute and mix away my people.

Last edited:
Are you on some agenda? As the CPEC works in full capacity, you'd see all the sub Saharan/black/Africans coming to Pakistan along with Russians and Chinese. You'll find gif without clothes and lots of other things.

So to preserve Pakistani culture you should find a better way instead of shutting your doors.
There are ways.

This is once more globalist/Capitalist nonsense that we must give up our sovereignty and national identities in order to enter a new age of "progress".

If progress means that we should accept the importation of completely alien races into our country and completely alter it's demographics and cultural composition, and thus its identity, then no thanks we don't need such progress.

@Psychic @The Sandman @PAKISTANFOREVER @django

Regardless. They're still popular and prove my point.
And that will change as mentality of the people changes
Because culture is created by people. Where else does culture come from?
And culture is something that is not set in stone it can and does change over time btw i fail to see what you are trying to prove here by reposting fatties twerking you remind of the Afghanis who keep on posting pics of Mahira Khan with Shahrukh to prove something :sick:
:lol:whaaat? this has nothing to do with "liberalism" :P i wonder where you got this notion that liberalism means getting married to gora's.
Molvi Rizvi? :D
If these people are allowed into Pakistan as students it should be on the condition that they're already married in their own country and should only be permitted to stay for a temporary time to complete their studies and then pack their bags and go home.
Haha ye moan aur masoor ki daal :D
You cant even check status of illegal afghans and you want to check marital status of African students :D
Sorry it doesnot work this way most students are young and un-married no university will close the gravy train and put a weird restriction which will only earn them bad press
In other threads these people behave like secular and promote the so called liberalism...They vehemently oppose strict Islamic punishments for moral crimes like rape, adultery, pedophilia, homosexuality, murder and adulteration of food (like someone mentioned donkey meat) on the other hand when it comes to race mixing, they use Islam as a tissue paper to justify those weird marriages. Hypocrisy.
I said in advance if you wish to use the Islamic argument this goes against you but if you believe in evolution it also goes against you in that scenario.What you call as race mixing has always been a fairly normal occurrence throughout the world the only difference is tolerance towards it varies from region to region and from time to time

And btw my choice of who i chose to be my life partner has no affect on what i think of others who chose someone i dislike or consider ugly

Because how can one go from being a liberal on the one hand to then using a religious argument on the other hand when the secular argument fails?
I gave both ends of the arguments here your argument is false on all fronts scientific and religious
Well its always more fun to beat religious fundos at their own game when the chance is available :D
You can use the evolution argument too here but most dont even believe in it
If progress means that we should accept the importation of completely alien races into our country and completely alter it's demographics and cultural composition, and thus its identity, then no thanks we don't need such progress.
Who says the demographic is being altered here?At the very best number of non Afghan/Bengali/Burman foreigners is not more than 100,000

This is once more globalist/Capitalist nonsense that we must give up our sovereignty and national identities in order to enter a new age of "progress".
:rofl:
Stop watching Alex Jones

Interesting quote, but you didn't cite the source.
So I looked it up. You are quoting from a Pervezi source, a book published by the Tolue Islam sect authored by Dr. Syed Abdul Wadud.

The G.A. Perwez himself never appreciated to be associated with any sect. The man himself despised the sectarianism and wrote some brilliant pieces on this topic. Dr. Syed Abdul Wadud may or may not have been influenced by Perwez but he wrote an astonishing book "Conspiracies against the Quran". There are many researchers and scholars of Quran who follow the same line of thinking.

Nevertheless, the quote itself says "in those days the idea of Imam Mahdi was in vogue". So your argument that Abu Muslim al-Khurasani invented the concept of the Mahdi is refuted by your own source. The truth is that the concept of the Mahdi is that he is a descendant of the Prophet through Fatima (peace be upon them both). Abu Muslim was not a Fatimi so obviously he didn't "concoct" the idea of the Mahdi.

It is possible that the Abbasids fabricated some narrations about black flags coming from Khurasan in order to portray themselves as the Mahdi's army, but it is equally possible that they adapted the black flags in order to fit the already existing narrative based on Islamic traditions that can be traced back to the Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam).

It is still hard to accept that such a great event and personality wasn't mentioned in Quran at all. Most of the history and narrations and hear say that we read today is the work that happened during Abbasids rule ..... it may or may not be true. A lot of intrigues and Zoroastrians masquerading as Muslims introduced totally alien ideas as some hardcore Islamic beliefs.

You have to read the context of Sura 43: 61 in order to realize that "he" is a pronoun that is referring to the Messiah. Begin reading from Sura 43: 57 to appreciate that it is talking about the Messiah.

As for Sura 61: 14, it is not necessarily talking about an army or overpowering the "enemy" by force of arms. Historically speaking, the disciples of the Messiah of Nazareth never waged a war or engaged in armed conquest. Therefore it is more likely the "triumph" spoken of here was a spiritual triumph.

I have read the other verses for context .......... what makes you believe that particular verse wasn't addressing followers of Jesus?

Spiritual triumph? Why didn't that happen in case of other Messengers? Why Muhammad Peace be upon him had to raise an army and face the enemy in battlefields?

You have to agree that Surah 61 "الصّفّ" (the name of this chapter itself is enough to make one understand what the verses are about) is specifically addressing how a Muslim army should be, so mentioning of Jesus and his supporters in this chapter doesn't make any sense if it was all about Spiritual triumph.

The G.A. Perwez himself never appreciated to be associated with any sect. The man himself despised the sectarianism and wrote some brilliant pieces on this topic. Dr. Syed Abdul Wadud may or may not have been influenced by Perwez but he wrote an astonishing book "Conspiracies against the Quran". There are many researchers and scholars of Quran who follow the same line of thinking.

For all intents and purposes Pervez founded a new sect based on his virulent anti-mysticism and purely political and materialist approach tot he text of the Holy Quraan. He introduced very bizarre and unprecedented concepts to Islam which no Muslim before him ever talked about. For example, he stated that Ibaada doesn't mean worship in the conventional sense we understand it, but it simply means obedience in the political sense. I have written extensively on Pervez's idea about Du'a on my blog

http://islamsalvationfromhell.blogspot.ca/2016/11/hadith-rejecter-g-parwezs-bizarre.html

It is still hard to accept that such a great event and personality wasn't mentioned in Quran at all. Most of the history and narrations and hear say that we read today is the work that happened during Abbasids rule ..... it may or may not be true. A lot of intrigues and Zoroastrians masquerading as Muslims introduced totally alien ideas as some hardcore Islamic beliefs.

The idea about a promised figure coming in the future to revive the original spirit of a Religion is not something unique to Zoroastrianism. The original concept of the Messiah is from the Hebrew Bible. It is the prophecy that someone from the progeny of King David will appear to restore the ancient glory of Israel. Similarly, the concept of Mahdi is that someone from the progeny of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) will rise up to restore the Caliphate and the lost glory of Islam, as well as establish justice in the land. Therefore, I believe that our Prophet (peace be upon him) himself predicted that one of his descendants will appear in the future before the end of the world and lead the Muslim Umma back to the right path.

I have read the other verses for context .......... what makes you believe that particular verse wasn't addressing followers of Jesus?

Simple Arabic grammar. Sura 43: 61 says that "He" (singular pronoun) is a Sign of the Hour. If the pronoun doesn't refer to the Messiah then who is it referring to?

Spiritual triumph? Why didn't that happen in case of other Messengers? Why Muhammad Peace be upon him had to raise an army and face the enemy in battlefields?

You have to agree that Surah 61 "الصّفّ" (the name of this chapter itself is enough to make one understand what the verses are about) is specifically addressing how a Muslim army should be, so mentioning of Jesus and his supporters in this chapter doesn't make any sense if it was all about Spiritual triumph.

Many Messengers never had any army or fought any battles. This Sura speaks about the "manifestation" of Islam over other religions. It is not necessary that this "manifestation" is brought about purely through means of armed conquest. The "manifestation" spoken of here is the phenomenon of people worshiping One God only while the other religions are either non-existent or in a state of decline.

The two groups spoken of in Sura 61: 14 were the Israelites who believed in the Messiah and those who rejected him. It says that those who believed triumphed over the disbelieving faction. Now historically, this never occurred by force of arms, as I already mentioned that the 12 disciples of the Messiah never had an army or fought any battles. It was a spiritual triumph, evidenced by the fact that the belief in the Messiah became widespread and dominant, while those who rejected him became subdued and insignificant. This was accomplished through peaceful preaching.

But for the sake of argument, if it is admitted that this was done through armed conquest, it doesn't negate the prophecy of the second coming of the Messiah to accomplish the same thing for the End Times generation.

Back
Top Bottom