What's new

Whatever

Nope not even once i believe ke love ek dafa hota hai aur jisse love/shadi ho usse end tk loyal raho. :)

wah wah wah ... lamba safar karna paray ga sacha pyar dhoondnay ke liay ... gori se kar lo pehlay ... wo hashar karey gi ke pyar ka matlab bhi samaj aa jae ga aur karna bhi aasaan aur nibhana bhi aasaan ho jaye ga ... wisdom ki baat hai bhai, maan jao :-)

lamba safar karna paray ga sacha pyar dhoondnay ke liay
Koi ni krlenge :P
ri se kar lo pehlay ... wo hashar karey gi ke pyar ka matlab bhi samaj aa jae ga aur karna bhi aasaan aur nibhana bhi aasaan ho jaye ga ... wisdom ki baat hai bhai, maan jao :-)
Lgta hai maazi ki yaadein aj bhi takleef de rhiin hain hoya ki si?

Lgta hai maazi ki yaadein aj bhi takleef de rhiin hain hoya ki si?

kisi cheez ki koi takleef nahi bhai ... mere maazi ko choro, apnay aglay ki fikar karo ... itna pagal nahi tha ke Russians ka khwab dekhta tha ... dosri bohat races be hain iss dunya main :-)

Koi ni krlenge :P

chalo - all the best to you ... yaad rakhna, pyar ko panay ke liay shayed gori ke rastay se akhir kar guzarna paray :-)

:o: WTF

You guys did good it was their country and in such situations when you're "outnumbered/overwhelmed" it's best to retreat.

:lol: oh ho did you read the post which i replied to? :D :lol:

:enjoy:

Pai menu ni krna kise wi gori de naal :lol:
care to share :azn:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-4709#post-9981744
I Guess I am a cat with 9 lives,,,,,8 remaining ,,,hmm well their was a situation in Lahore "cough" "cough" 7 lives remaining heheheheheeee

Me and some buddies got chased by Russian Neo-Nazis near Moscow central station, not a pleasant experience that I can tell you, if caught i could and should have expected extreme brutality.Kudos bro
sir at this point you should have taken the lead, rallied your buddies, formed a plan, delayed their movement towards you by placing obstacles on the path here you retreated.

staying together all the way, if caught or surrounded, should have made the first move on the weakest amongst the group and beaten the hell out him. Kabbadi style works. dont lose the chain within your group.

Otherwise sir, a tried and tested technique, stand you ground, shout nara -e takbeer and then altogether ALLAH o AKBAR and jump on your foes whether 10 or 100. The shout of ALLAH o AKBAR, strikes a milli second of panic atleast in the heart of rivals. Its better to go down fighting like a lion. (31 Baluch Regiment action in 1971 )

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-4709#post-9981744
I Guess I am a cat with 9 lives,,,,,8 remaining ,,,hmm well their was a situation in Lahore "cough" "cough" 7 lives remaining heheheheheeee
a bloody lion....cats climb trees and meow... lions roar and charge.

:lol: arey to kutta bn ne ki nobat na aane do :P
bahut shik hay na ...ker le love pyar meray bhai....phir dekh agay agay hota hay kiya :taz:

I probably would not have been here having this convo;).
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :omghaha:

ok sir, you did what you had to do, you carried a strategic withdrawal ,a better part of valour, lived to tell the tale and lead some other day :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom