What's new

Whatever

All of them are OSP,s coincidence i think not :D
And? Us being OSP's gives us more exposure to the outside world while you live in your little bubble in Pakistan.

The very fact that all of the OSP's have the same conclusion about Blacks confirms the authenticity of our claims.

You lecturing us about Blacks while sitting in your comfy little chair in Pakistan is like a kid giving doctors advice on medical issues.

I handled it in person
Pictures or it didn't happen. :lol:

And? Us being OSP's gives us more exposure to the outside world while you live in your little bubble in Pakistan.

The very fact that all of the OSP's have the same conclusion about Blacks confirms the authenticity of our claims.

You lecturing us about Blacks while sitting in your comfy little chair in Pakistan is like a kid giving doctors advice on medical issues.

I don't. While I have had problems with black people, I don't feel that I should be prejudice as there are good and bad people from all races

Last edited:
I don't. While I have had problems with black people, I don't feel that I should be prejudice as there are good and people people from all races
All groups are judged as a collective. Sure there are good and bad, but that argument does not apply when it comes to group behavior.

Because I have never heard any Pakistani say "well, there are good and bad Indians so let's not hate India for occupying Kashmir".

Because even Pakistanis judge based in group behavior.

Black group behavior is very different from Pakistanis and thus they are not racially compatible with us either. I have seen this first had here in the UK where there is a large population of Blacks and Pakistanis and we do not get along with the Blacks.

It's not easy to take pictures during a fist-fight but it's pretty easy mocking someone online. :tup:

Lol @PAKISTANFOREVER @Psychic @Nilgiri @The Sandman @django

Look at all the butt hurt on this thread only because we defended our Pakistani heritage. My God. No wonder Pakistan is used and abused by so many outsiders because people like these are willing to rent out the country.

And I can only laugh at some of the comments here. If Blacks were so tough they would not have been enslaved by every nation that set foot on their continent. So there goes the myth of Black physical superiority.

Chinese people are now colonizing Africa and using Blacks for cheap labor in sweatshops. Where are the almighty Blacks? Ahh, working for their new slave masters of course.

Bro, if we had you and Kaptaan as the leaders of Pakistan, we would be a global superpower. Everything you said is true. Note how some of the Religious Pakistanis were promoting race-mixing but when asked to do it themselves or give their unmarried female relatives to the blacks, how they relenting. These guys are psychos who will NEVER practice what they preach.

Bro, if we had you and Kaptaan as the leaders of Pakistan, we would be a global superpower. Everything you said is true. Note how some of the Religious Pakistanis were promoting race-mixing but when asked to do it themselves or give their unmarried female relatives to the blacks, how they relenting. These guys are psychos who will NEVER practice what they preach.
Lol bro how about a triumvirate. Me, you and Kataan take the reins of power.

A very keen observation I must say.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Kaptaan @django @Psychic

If you had to choose for marrying and having children with either Venus Williams or the Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova, which one would you choose?

Be honest, mardanagi ka test hai.

@The Sandman

Lol......lol......lol......neither!........they both don't belong to my race. Would stay MGTOW......lol.....:lol:

Wah bhei wah. Accha taste hai apka.

Lol bro @Nilgiri need your perspective on the above scenario as well.

Heh williams "sisters" are way too butch and ugly so definitely sharapova by country mile.

I don't like the way a lot of African chicks look, there are some cute ones though, but my preferences are not met as high % as most if not all other ethnic groups. That's just my personal opinion of course.

Lol......lol......lol......neither!........they both don't belong to my race. Would stay MGTOW......lol.....:lol:
But if you had to, for example three of you were last survivors on Earth lol

I will choose Russian lass :P

Or better i will not choose at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
O bhai jaan choose to kerna perhe ga his scenario mein keh raha hoon. You don't have the option not to choose lol.

What's wrong with the black color? Dark color people are also attractive.. It depends on the physique not the color..

8567e8dc7d20a9f0ea15c012b60b26a8.jpg

people_64.jpg

If one of the white supremacists' servant is one of the survivors on our planet with the above two women, who would he choose to marry?

Back
Top Bottom