What's new

Whatever

And another FYI Blacks and Pakistanis don't get along.
I agree with you. They think they are some "weird white" because they have white teeth. And I find them disparaging Pakistanis to make themselves look good. And while the media has chosen the Pakistanis as the favourite "whipping boys" you should try to go to all Black neighbourhoods in UK. Make Pakistani "ghettos" look like the Vatican. While "our" savages or groomers get the media attention read this -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ed-then-told-You-are-going-to-die-slowly.html

Pakistanis do not behave like that.

Only stupid people behave like that.
Lol but @Zibago thinks this is normal human behavior.

Maybe he does this too I guess :lol:

Are we wrong to call these people apes? Only monkey's do sh!t like this.

Btw @El Sidd was this the animal instincts you were referring to when you said we had to overcome them?

giphy (3).gif

giphy (4).gif

giphy (6).gif

Without alcohol they behave the same. Plenty of Jamaicans here in UK and this is a normal dance for them.

Like how Pakhtuns have the Attan and Punjabis have Bhangra, Blacks have this weird sexually depraved dance.

Yeah but they don't come to Pakistan and act like that.

This is irrational fear

I agree with you. They think they are some "weird white" because they have white teeth. And I find them disparaging Pakistanis to make themselves look good. And while the media has chosen the Pakistanis as the favourite "whipping boys" you should try to go to all Black neighbourhoods in UK. Make Pakistani "ghettos" look like the Vatican. While "our" savages or groomers get the media attention read this -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ed-then-told-You-are-going-to-die-slowly.html
Blacks are the most violent criminal gangs in the UK. Asian and even Eastern Europeans have nothing on them.

The media just needs a bogeyman and unfortunately we Pakistanis make easy prey for them. If a black man cries racism the whole shit hits the fan when in fact they are the troublemakers.

Yeah but they don't come to Pakistan and act like that.

This is irrational fear
Because you don't have them in significantly large numbers in Pakistan. You met one or two, maybe four and think you just met the whole of Africa :lol: not really. Come to UK and walk into a Black neighborhood as a Pakistani and see how they welcome you with fists and bottles.

that was graphic.

But consider me not surprised because in every country with statistical records on crimes where there are significant populations of Blacks they top the crime rate. Even in Canada and Australia lol.

Because you don't have them in significantly large numbers in Pakistan. You met one or two, maybe four and think you just met the whole of Africa :lol: not really. Come to UK and walk into a Black neighborhood as a Pakistani and see how they welcome you with fists and bottles.
Don't mind these kids. They live in their little glass bubble in Pakistan from where they think they can lecture the rest of us diaspora Pakistanis who have more experience than them when it comes to worldly matters.

Lol my thoughts exactly.

Btw @El Sidd here is a video of African school kids doing the same dance in broad daylight in front of their teachers who even watch and encourage from the sides:

So it's not a question of alcohol intoxication but rather this is a normal traditional Black African dance just like how for Punjabis bhangra is their traditional dance and for Pakhtuns it's the Attan as @Asim B. ightfully pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom