What's new

Whatever

There is so much racism here that it is insane. My wife is Pakistani and im a Jamaican-Nigerian.

Here is a short clip of our wedding celebration Jamaican style, we do this every anniversary (there is surprise at the end)

What's wrong if a Pakistani girl wants African dark chocolate? In fact I think every Pakistani girl should have Black babies.

African men are taller and stronger than Pakistanis who are weak.

In the next 50 years Africa's population will exceed 4 Billion people so get used to Black men invading your country and marrying your daughters and granddaughters. Your future generations will be Black.

Lol.......but you guys sure are ugly and resemble apes. Also, we don't want to have a caveman IQ of 65. Our race built the indus valley civilization. blacks have NEVER EVER had a civilization. Apart from swinging from tree to tree.

PS we want to bred humans not apes.

@Signalian wanted to know about the good Hazrats obsession with Belgian things.......it is tongue in cheek stuff from Signalain.Kudos bro

Hazrat is an Esteemed Title bestowed upon our Hazrat due to the Intellectual Darwaishy & Muffakry possessed by him!

I don't get why people are so displeased by it :disagree::disagree:

WTF????????????................Just proves the fact that the races are NOT the same and racial differences CANNOT be fundamentally bridged EVER.
Are you Muslim?
If you are well in that case you may be familiar with Hazrat Bilal (A.S) and Hazrat Sawda Binte Zama (A.S)
If you believe in evolution you may be familiar with the scientific view of race
But if you still are ok with the Stormfront version well i will have you know they call folks like you and me Sand Nigg*rs

Are you Muslim?
If you are well in that case you may be familiar with Hazrat Bilal (A.S) and Hazrat Sawda Binte Zama (A.S)
If you believe in evolution you may be familiar with the scientific view of race
But if you still are ok with the Stormfront version well i will have you know they call folks like you and me Sand Nigg*rs

Doesn't matter what anyone says or name calls. Race is real and powerful. Race-mixing is wrong and unnatural.

Race-mixing is wrong. It goes against the laws of nature. It is a relatively new perverse phenomenon.
From which angle you wish to be debunked?The religious one or the historical one?

There is so much racism here that it is insane. My wife is Pakistani and im a Jamaican-Nigerian.

Here is a short clip of our wedding celebration Jamaican style, we do this every anniversary (there is surprise at the end)

What's wrong if a Pakistani girl wants African dark chocolate? In fact I think every Pakistani girl should have Black babies.

In the next 50 years Africa's population will exceed 4 Billion people so get used to Black men invading your country and marrying your daughters and granddaughters. Your future generations will be Black.

Ah the African from east of wagha so nice to meet you :D

@Zibago

Some of the posts on this thread are very sad, I think the people who are objecting come from areas that are ethnically homogeneous, where I was raised in Karachi, we have a very large Afro Pakistani and mixed communities. Didn't see any racism directed against them, and they pretty much had all the cultural traits of other Pakistanis around them. I didn't even question their colour or knew that Black and White race thing even existed when I lived there, on the contrary, it was the White/Brown Afghans who caused the most problems in that area after they moved there.

Found out about colour based racism when I moved to the West, ironically.

Hum ese feeder Pete bachon ki raaiye ko hansi me ura dete hain .

View attachment 433938

Shadi mubarak ho .. wese ye 2sri shadi ha ya teesri ? :lol:
Ab log chamri kay rang sey bata detey hain kon kaisa hay phir kehtey hain USA is racist :lol:

Some of the posts on this thread are very sad, I think the people who are objecting come from areas that are ethnically homogeneous, where I was raised in Karachi, we have a very large Afro Pakistani and mixed communities. Didn't see any racism directed against them, and they pretty much had all the cultural traits of other Pakistanis around them. I didn't even question their colour or knew that Black and White race thing even existed when I lived there, on the contrary, it was the White/Brown Afghans who caused the most problems in that area after they moved there.
Umrika kay burger bachay apney ap ko gora samajhney lag gaye aisey hi log Tarik Fateh bantey hain :D

They have no argument going in their favor they cant use the religious argument here so they are now posting views of folks who call them Sand Nigg+rs :rofl:

@Zibago

Found out about colour based racism when I moved to the West, ironically.
What can we say they just called lakhs of Pakistanis with similar backgrounds and facial features as subhumans and less than animals

So he's basically practicing his real African culture lol.
What actually counts as REAL African culture?The culture of berbers,egyptians,somalians,sudanese or ethiopians?
I am sure a smart guy like you know they are not all the same genetically,religiously or culturally :D

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Wtf :lol:? @Nilgiri @The Sandman @Psychic and then you wonder why we think the way we do.

Yeah no thanks.

What can we say they just called lakhs of Pakistanis with similar backgrounds and facial features as subhumans and less than animals

What actually counts as REAL African culture?The culture of berbers,egyptians,somalians,sudanese or ethiopians?
I am sure a smart guy like you know they are not all the same genetically,religiously or culturally :D
The same culture as these guys.

portrait-of-woman-from-the-mursi-tribe-traditionally-decorated-and-gab010.jpg

Last edited:

Including my phuppa, who is mix Afro Pakistani Baloch, I can understand preserving culture and identity, but this is taking it too far.

Ab log chamri kay rang sey bata detey hain kon kaisa hay phir kehtey hain USA is racist :lol:

Umrika kay burger bachay apney ap ko gora samajhney lag gaye aisey hi log Tarik Fateh bantey hain :D

They have no argument going in their favor they cant use the religious argument here so they are now posting views of folks who call them Sand Nigg+rs :rofl:

Says the wannabe Liberal

Back
Top Bottom