What's new

Whatever

Lol.......but you guys sure are ugly and resemble apes. Also, we don't want to have a caveman IQ of 65. Our race built the indus valley civilization. blacks have NEVER EVER had a civilization. Apart from swinging from tree to tree.

PS we want to bred humans not apes.
Lol can anyone please tell me if this is normal human behavior?

Do Pakistanis do this? @The Sandman @Nilgiri @Kaptaan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Iqbal Ali

giphy.gif

giphy (1).gif

giphy (2).gif

Both Trump and Hillary are pawns of the Empire of Evil they both ensure the continuation of the Umrikan empire :whistle:

Are you Muslim?
If you are well in that case you may be familiar with Hazrat Bilal (A.S) and Hazrat Sawda Binte Zama (A.S)
If you believe in evolution you may be familiar with the scientific view of race
But if you still are ok with the Stormfront version well i will have you know they call folks like you and me Sand Nigg*rs
Lol so how many influential philosophers do you know that are from Sub-saharan Africa?

African men are taller and stronger than Pakistanis who are weak.
Yes. That indeed is very true. A fact is a fact. Chances are in a fight you would bend me over simply because most Africans are typically stronger, faster and taller then other races. Fact is Africans are stronger then all other peoples as a general rule. This is most evident in how US, Canadian, European boxing, atheletic teams are dominated by those of Black heritage. That is simply genes speaking. So I concede Africans are as a people physically superior then every other peoples.

However before you pull your big dong out and start pulling yourself think about this. I think we all would agree that a gorilla is stronger then any human can be. It's not even a contest that gorilla's are stronger then human beings. But does that make gorillas superior to human beings? According to your dumb measure it does. If we use your benchmark you have just placed yourself below the gorilla.

The fact is the defining quality about humans is brain power. Otherwise we as a species are second class in everything. Weak, slow, fragile and take years to mature. However it was the brain power of our species that took us to the top of the feeding chain.

Now I am going to apply your logic on you and slice your heavy sacs clean off. If you can claim that your people have a physical attribute above other peoples you are accepting we have as peoples been blessed by differant attributes. Yours as your touting is strength. Well may equally tout that our people have greater brain power then your people. So you can brag about what you have between your arms and I will brag about what I have between my ears.

Are you okay with this?

Lol so how many influential philosophers do you know that are from Sub-saharan Africa?
Oh so now when your argument started to fall on its feet you are moving from Africans in general to Sub-Saharan Africa
14774283.jpg

Oh so now when your argument started to fall on its feet you are moving from Africans in general to Sub-Saharan Africa
14774283.jpg
Black Africans (AKA sub-saharan Africans) are the only Afrcans I was Talking about. Where have you been kiddo?

Now answer the question:

Name a single influential sub-saharan African philosopher?

Yes. That indeed is very true. A fact is a fact. Chances are in a fight you would bend me over simply because most Africans are typically stronger, faster and taller then other races. Fact is Africans are stronger then all other peoples as a general rule. This is most evident in how US, Canadian, European boxing, atheletic teams are dominated by those of Black heritage. That is simply genes speaking. So I concede Africans are as a people physically superior then every other peoples.

However before you pull your big dong out and start pulling yourself think about this. I think we all would agree that a gorilla is stronger then any human can be. It's not even a contest that gorilla's are stronger then human beings. But does that make gorillas superior to human beings? According to your dumb measure it does. If we use your benchmark you have just placed yourself below the gorilla.

The fact is the defining quality about humans is brain power. Otherwise we as a species are second class in everything. Weak, slow, fragile and take years to mature. However it was the brain power of our species that took us to the top of the feeding chain.

Now I am going to apply your logic on you and slice your heavy sacs clean off. If you can claim that your people have a physical attribute above other peoples you are accepting we have as peoples been blessed by differant attributes. Yours as your touting is strength. Well may equally tout that our people have greater brain power then your people. So you can brag about what you have between your arms and I will brag about what I have between my ears.

Are you okay with this?
Lol well said

14774283.jpg
FYI the black Africans you're defending would not hesitate to behead you and turn you into human soup were you to be dropped off into the middle of the Congo.

And another FYI Blacks and Pakistanis don't get along. They behave completely different from us. Here in the UK we get into physical confrontations with them and put them in their place when they try to step out of line.

Back
Top Bottom