What's new

Whatever

Hazrat is a simple gentleman, sometimes gets emotional about Pakistan, you be nice to him, he will be nice to you.
People make fun of him and get angry at him but he stands his ground, i like that.

Mentee is a sensitive and caring guy. He likes to have fun :-)
Indeed Hazrat is a good God fearing man and a Pakistani patriot however he can get a tad too over enthusiastic about certain Belgian products :p: "cough" "cough" @Path-Finder .Kudos

Indeed Hazrat is a good God fearing man and a Pakistani patriot however he can get a tad too over enthusiastic about certain Belgian products :p: "cough" "cough" @Path-Finder .Kudos
Iss @Path-Finder k saath to mein khud phadda le loon ga if he teases Hazrat again :mad: I ignore it every time when he picks up on hazrat.

Please xplain belgian story :o:

Iss @Path-Finder k saath to mein khud phadda le loon ga if he teases Hazrat again :mad: I ignore it every time when he picks up on hazrat.

SCAR was best performing rifle in trials:partay::partay:
:lol::lol:

haan yeh to hay, but when i saw the movie for the first time, i was amazed that she isnt just a tech nerd but a full time thug also :rofl:
I cannot wait for the sequel if and when made.Kudos bro

@Well.wisher

So he believes that a man should decide for a woman on her choice of life partner.

@Divergent @Moonlight @Śakra @Chauvinist @Spring Onion @Farah Sohail

Enjoy

Hum ese feeder Pete bachon ki raaiye ko hansi me ura dete hain .

Alhumdulilah bhai.

Allah ki makhlooq hai. Musalman aap krden shadi me krlonga agar apas me understanding ban gayi.

Shaadi me @Well.wisher kapre design krlegi.

Ap phir bhi nahi maanenge lol
images.jpg

Shadi mubarak ho .. wese ye 2sri shadi ha ya teesri ? :lol:

? What has our Hazrat done now?

what is the issue you have with me?

There is so much racism here that it is insane. My wife is Pakistani and im a Jamaican-Nigerian.

Here is a short clip of our wedding celebration Jamaican style, we do this every anniversary (there is surprise at the end)

What's wrong if a Pakistani girl wants African dark chocolate? In fact I think every Pakistani girl should have Black babies.

African men are taller and stronger than Pakistanis who are weak.

In the next 50 years Africa's population will exceed 4 Billion people so get used to Black men invading your country and marrying your daughters and granddaughters. Your future generations will be Black.

I only mentioned my own preferences, which part of it was racist? I have Afro-Pakistani cousins as well, I don't care about skin colour. Re-read my post carefully before accusing me of racism.

Back
Top Bottom