What's new

Whatever

Lol bro exactly! @El Sidd called Pakistan a "melting pot"! That's usually a reference to America. Since when did Pakistan become a "melting pot"? I swear some people just like to pull nonsense out of thin air for the hell of it.

And yeah, I've seen some really pretty Pakistani girls in America dating (yeah, Muslims in the West do dating+ the other "stuff") blacks, Hispanics, Whites, basically every race under the sun, Muslim or not.

The problem is this culture is coming into Pakistan because of the speed at which information travels and the ease of travel for people who then carry these dangerous ideas back home to Pakistan. Also why are there Africans teaching in Pakistan? :lol: Is Pakistan lacking competent teachers?

I swear things are getting more and more strange by the day. And this is one of the main reasons why I support the right wing movements within the West because they are the only ones who oppose the modern degeneracy of feminism, homosexuality, and globalization right in the belly of the beast. If they are victorious then eventually we will all benefit.
Homosexuality is all bullshit. It is a great corruption in people. People need to be sent to reeducation centres if they are gay or lesbian.

Back
Top Bottom