What's new

Whatever

Bro, you got it wrong. He is actually from Sialkot. He's just as Pakistani as me and you.
Damn, you k ow what @Zibago and @El Sidd are right, these Africans are actually Pakistanis because Pakistanis also dress just like this. There is literally no difference between someone from Kashmir and a bushman from Congo.

Damn, you k ow what @Zibago and @El Sidd are right, these Africans are actually Pakistanis because Pakistanis also dress just like this. There is literally no difference between someone from Kashmir and a bushman from Congo.
lol why should I marry a bushman from congo?

inter-ethnic marriages just do not work out.

Everybody knows that

Lol........lol........:lol:

I hate to say this but I agree with Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor & Millenial Woes on this one........lol..........:lol:

LOL, I hate the piercings. LOL.
Bro, you should love them because race does not exist. We're all the same.

PicsArt_10-28-07.42.13.jpg

Last edited:
Bro, you should love them because race does not exist. We're all the same.

LOL! We are not the same.

Allah has divided humanity into tribes and nations so we may know each other.

Since when was humanity the same?

By the way please don't compare a civilized Woman from Pakistan to a Bushwoman from Congo.

You are insulting our Pakistani ladies!

Alhumdulilah bhai.

Allah ki makhlooq hai.
Sahi baat Hai. Maine kon so kaha hay ke Allah ki maqhlooq nahin hain. Allah ne yeh bhi tho kaha hai ke mukhtlif qomein Hain aur yeh aiq nishanee hai.

It's not wrong to want to preserve your own people.

Musalman aap krden shadi me krlonga agar apas me understanding ban gayi.

Shaadi me @Well.wisher kapre design krlegi.

Ap phir bhi nahi maanenge lol
Lol bro I'll admit defeat if you actually marry one of these African Queens . Do post a family photo as proof.

LOL! We are not the same.

Allah has divided humanity into tribes and nations so we may know each other.

Since when was humanity the same?

By the way please don't compare a civilized Woman from Pakistan to a Bushwoman from Congo.

You are insulting our Pakistani ladies!

For me, there is nothing more beautiful, precious and coveted in the world than the sanctity of a Pakistani girl. It's worth dying for to protect.

Sahi baat Hai. Maine kon so kaha hay ke Allah ki maqhlooq nahin hain. Allah ne yeh bhi tho kaha hai ke mukhtlif qomein Hain aur yeh aiq nishanee hai.

Lol bro I'll admit defeat if you actually marry one of these African Queens .

With the amount of corruption in Africa. Trust me the definition of marriage as laughable as it is. This could be the next Panama papers.

Preserve karne ki zarorat nahi. Yaha melting pot hai civilizations ka.

Aap Pakistani to nahi nikal sakte. This is where the right wingers breeding like jackrabbits are doing now.

Preserving the culture.

culture of Pakistan nikaal se musalman nikaal den to karo kari or honour killing bach bazi type chezen reh jaengi.

Mayanaravi ikhtiyaar Karen apni logic me otherwise it will be illogical.

Mere logic wale Pakistani bhai

Lol bro I'll admit defeat if you actually marry one of these African Queens . Do post a family photo as proof.

Bro, he won't. Nor will he ever allow any of his female relatives to either. He's a typical Pakistani that portrays a Religious facade. He will say one thing and then do the exact opposite. These types of Pakistanis are psychos. They love to push people in a direction that will ruin their lives but will NEVER do it themselves or allow their own family to. They love to see others screw up big time. The biggest downfall of Pakistan is that we have millions of people with this exact destructive mentality.

With the amount of corruption in Africa. Trust me the definition of marriage as laughable as it is. This could be the next Panama papers.

Preserve karne ki zarorat nahi. Yaha melting pot hai civilizations ka.

Aap Pakistani to nahi nikal sakte. This is where the right wingers breeding like jackrabbits are doing now.

Preserving the culture.

culture of Pakistan nikaal se musalman nikaal den to karo kari or honour killing bach bazi type chezen reh jaengi.

Mayanaravi ikhtiyaar Karen apni logic me otherwise it will be illogical.

Mere logic wale Pakistani bhai
Do send me a photo of your wedding with your African Bushwoman.
LOL, I hate the piercings. LOL.
You might hate it, but @El Sidd gets turned on apparently :lol:

The biggest downfall of Pakistan is that we have millions of people with this exact destructive mentality.
And that's why we never get anywhere.

Do send me a photo of your wedding with your African Bushwoman.
You might hate it, but @El Sidd gets turned on apparently :lol:

Piercing has other definitions in Sindh Punjab and Gilgit as well.

The world and Pakistan is rich in culture and colours.

Back
Top Bottom