What's new

Whatever

:hitwall:
Every thing from religion to science is against your claim
Lol then lead the way my good sir, live the example of what you preach.

Look, I even found you a wife. But I warn you your children might lose some IQ points and will be wearing these lip rings:

1412836131177_wps_2_EXCLUSIVE_VIDEO_STILLS_Au.jpg

e8fafe546588915867f13d1c639b0fd7.jpg
@PAKISTANFOREVER @django @Iqbal Ali @Kaptaan

Highly nationalistic and patriotic ones. Religious and ultra liberal secular Pakistanis are tried and tested failures for our nation. We need Pakistani nationalism. Lots of it.

EXACTLY my point. Pakistani Mullahs and extremists DON'T really believe in Islam. They use it as a facade for their hypocrisy and repugnant behaviour. Liberal secular Pakistanis are the same.
Religion in Pakistan is weaponized.

The only reason why Liberalism hasn't reached that point is because it does not appeal to the average Pakistani due to its worldly nature (it has no concept of the hereafter for instance).

They're descendants of Black slaves brought here by Muslim Arabs during the East African Slave Trade. So they're not exactly natives to South Asia.
Has the govt got an initiative whereas if any of these folks wish to discover their roots Bantu roots, the govt will facilitate them in an way possible, If I was one of these folks I swear i would want to discover my roots, what happened to these folks is a travesty, an absolute travesty, getting forced against their will to come and work in a far away foreign land as slaves.Kudos

Look, I even found you a wife. But I warn you your children might lose some IQ points and will be wearing these lip rings:

The only reason why Liberalism hasn't reached that point is because it does not appeal to the average Pakistani due to its worldly nature (it has no concept of the hereafter for instance).
Those Africans wearing lip rings are indeed savage! LOL!

ISIS the Buckingham chapter is writing herself.

As I said you don't understand how big the problem is.

Is race-mixing going to solve that problem or exacerbate the situation?

So when and how will YOU provide the litmus test for your much touted race-mixing.

WTF????????????................Just proves the fact that the races are NOT the same and racial differences CANNOT be fundamentally bridged EVER.

The problem is artificial just like your irrational fears.

Okay. So when are you or your unmarried female relatives going to lead by example?

I am glad we have an agreement.
Enjoy your stay at the forum.

Back tracking again are you? By your logic, Pakistanis race-mixing in the UK will help stop the spread of fundamentalism and ISIS. So why don't you walk the walk instead of talking the talk? Why don't you and your unmarried female relatives set an example for us heathens to follow? There is after all nothing wrong with race mixing according to you.

Doesn't that obligated you to prove us and the world wrong by marrying this African queen? She looks just like any Pakistani woman because remember we're "all the same"

Think she will find it hard eating with a knife and fork at the Savoy in London.

Pakistani culture is defined by its Muslim culture.

Otherwise we have diversity in Pakistan as well.

Not diversity that looks like that in Pakistan. Why don't you marry her to show us "racists" that race-mixing is good :azn:

Pakistani culture is defined by its Muslim culture.

Otherwise we have diversity in Pakistan as well.
So now you're discriminating on the basis of religion?

Shouldn't you accept everyone and everything? Isn't that what you believe after all? Because like you said we're all literally the same.

Here is a African prince for your daughter, sister or aunt:

venice-beach-freakshow-111-creature.jpg

So now you're discriminating on the basis of religion?

Shouldn't you accept everyone and everything? Isn't that what you believe after all? Because like you said we're all literally the same.

Here is a African prince for your daughter, sister or aunt:

Bro, you got it wrong. He is actually from Sialkot. He's just as Pakistani as me and you.

Back
Top Bottom