What's new

Whatever

It's not just religious Pakistanis because @Zibago is a secularist/atheist if I'm correct.

Thing is these folks live in a bubble. They live in Pakistan where they have had the privilege of living within people who are more or less culturally (and racially) very similar to one another therefore they have never experienced the stark differences between different races in terms of group-evolutionary Behavior (which even science acknowledges) and group evolutionary psychology, both of which are heavily influenced by biological differences between different races.

But what I hate the most is that these guys will preach it to everyone else but would never do it themselves or allow their children to race-mix. The hypocrisy really makes me angry. So whenever a Pakistani says that race-mixing is good I say to them "So when is your daughter, sister or unmarried female relative getting married to a black man". Nothing in the world makes me angry than this hypocrisy.

But what I hate the most is that these guys will preach it to everyone else but would never do it themselves or allow their children to race-mix. The hypocrisy really makes me angry. So whenever a Pakistani says that race-mixing is good I say to them "So when is your daughter, sister or unmarried female relative getting married to a black man". Nothing in the world makes me angry than this hypocrisy.
Lol I know what you mean. These people are just virtue signalling because it's the latest trend; "yeah, uhh, look at me, I support interracial marriage too, I'm so trendy, durr hurr".

I have noticed this alot, both the crazy mullahs and liberals in Pakistan are so delusional it's not even funny. Nobody thinks for themselves unfortunately.

The Mullahs can be easily deconstructed and so can the Liberals who worship secularized societies so much, yet when you give them examples of secular and atheistic societies (China for example) where race is in fact recognized then they get a brain fart moment where they don't know what to say.

Neither the delusional Maulvis nor the Liberals are really willing to die for what they believe in. They would rather someone die for them.

There is no doubt he has a great range in his voice from low to high frequencies, pitch and quality but can you please confirm the people he is mimicry of these people is good because I don't know any of them? A talented man

Lol I know what you mean. These people are just virtue signalling because it's the latest trend; "yeah, uhh, look at me, I support interracial marriage too, I'm so trendy, durr hurr".

I have noticed this alot, both the crazy mullahs and liberals in Pakistan are so delusional it's not even funny. Nobody thinks for themselves unfortunately.

The Mullahs can be easily deconstructed and so can the Liberals who worship secularized societies so much, yet when you give them examples of secular and atheistic societies (China for example) where race is in fact recognized then they get a brain fart moment where they don't know what to say.

Neither the delusional Maulvis nor the Liberals are really willing to die for what they believe in. They would rather someone die for them.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!.............And that makes me more ANGRY than anything else. There is nothing more dangerous to Pakistan than a fundamentalist Mullah or an extreme Pakistani left wing liberal.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!.............And that makes me more ANGRY than anything else. There is nothing more dangerous to Pakistan than a fundamentalist Mullah or an extreme Pakistani left wing liberal.
What kind of Pakistani do you think is best for Pakistan?

A logical one.

Both of them are ignorant. Neither one actually really practices what they preach.

Which means they don't really believe in their own principles if they're not willing to die for them.

Isn't @Mugwop a black-pakistani mix? IIRC her mother is pakistani.

Highly nationalistic and patriotic ones. Religious and ultra liberal secular Pakistanis are tried and tested failures for our nation. We need Pakistani nationalism. Lots of it.

A logical one.

Both of them are ignorant. Neither one actually really practices what they preach.

Which means they don't really believe in their own principles if they're not willing to die for them.

EXACTLY my point. Pakistani Mullahs and extremists DON'T really believe in Islam. They use it as a facade for their hypocrisy and repugnant behaviour. Liberal secular Pakistanis are the same.

Highly nationalistic and patriotic ones. Religious and ultra liberal secular Pakistanis are tried and tested failures for our nation. We need Pakistani nationalism. Lots of it.

EXACTLY my point. Pakistani Mullahs and extremists DON'T really believe in Islam. They use it as a facade for their hypocrisy and repugnant behaviour. Liberal secular Pakistanis are the same.

ISIS the Buckingham chapter is writing herself.

As I said you don't understand how big the problem is.

Back
Top Bottom