What's new

Whatever

They predate those who migrated during partition to Pakistan so we are driving on a slippery slope here buddy you sure you want to go there ?
They are a part and parcel of our nation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoshu_Sheedi

Naya Pakistan Naya Pakistan Inshallah

Statusqou ki takatein awam mein inteshar phela rahein hain :D

:hitwall:
Every thing from religion to science is against your claim

Everyone who always says race-mixing is not wrong never does it themselves and will never allow their children to. The irony is that I hear many UK based Religious Pakistanis claim race-mixing is okay but would kill their own daughter if she married a black Muslim male. Hypocrisy at it's greatest :lol:

Never has this happened in the past and never will it happen. History is testament to this.

The Communists tried to do exactly this and failed miserably. Look at the remaining "Communist" countries today, including China, they are very racist and nationalistic.

In fact in China foreigners are never granted citizenship. East Asians who have one of the most advanced societies in the world are extremely racist, especially the "Communistic" ones.

It never has, never does and never will.

Humans still procreate and struggle (wage wars) just like animals, except we do it more brutally.

Even Islamic escotology recognizes this fact.

Therefore you will never transcend animalistic nature.

As I said its relative to your interpretation of what you call culture and animalistic.

For me this matter is irrelevant.

We can agree to disagree on it but it's as valid an argument as yours.

Logged back in after quite a while (not that anyone cares). Anyone care to tell me if it's still infected with cancerous Indians spreading news from their biased outlets?

To be honest it's always been same. Hard work and some luck. Since Ford Cortina I have had Pugs, Citroens, Vauxahall Senator, Mercedez E300s and now BMW3 coupe and a Mini Cooper.

Bro, you sound like you must have been a highly successful Yuppie in the 1980s/90s

Logged back in after quite a while (not that anyone cares). Anyone care to tell me if it's still infected with cancerous Indians spreading news from their biased outlets?

They are around but I am humiliating them by telling them a lot of home truths. They're definitely not running riot like they were a few years ago. Keeping them in check.

Everyone who always says race-mixing is not wrong never does it themselves and will never allow their children to. The irony is that I hear many UK based Religious Pakistanis claim race-mixing is okay but would kill their own daughter if she married a black Muslim male. Hypocrisy at it's greatest :lol:

And forty years later.

People will say Britain has an ISIS problem.

Its not like they have given Pakistan great names like the Trojan horse and sex scandals along with racism inspired nationalists in Pakistan.

So that's why the dual nationality will be scrapped soon enough.

:lol: exactly.

For all those religious Pakistanis who are advovating race-mixing please put your money where your mouth is. Before you start preaching to others, please get your daughter, sister or unmarried aunty to marry a black man or Somalian then come and talk. Come back and preach when they give birth and bred Tyrone or Tyreece's sproog.

For all those religious Pakistanis who are advovating race-mixing please put your money where your mouth is. Before you start preaching to others, please get your daughter, sister or unmarried aunty to marry a black man or Somalian then come and talk. Come back and preach when they give birth and breed Tyrone or Tyreece's sproog.

@Well.wisher

So he believes that a man should decide for a woman on her choice of life partner.

@Divergent @Moonlight @Śakra @Chauvinist @Spring Onion @Farah Sohail

Enjoy

And forty years later.

People will say Britain has an ISIS problem.

Its not like they have given Pakistan great names like the Trojan horse and sex scandals along with racism inspired nationalists in Pakistan.

So that's why the dual nationality will be scrapped soon enough.

So the solution to those problems are breeding with other races????????.....:lol:

That's like pouring oil on a burning fire.

Anyway, if you truely believe what you are saying then get one of your unmarried female relatives to marry a black man and bred black babies. Then we'll believe and listen to you.

It's not my interpretation, it's history. One can deny it all they want.

History is that the same culture worshipped the cow. Fought on its use for weapon.

The same caste system magically transformed into Syed culture and the cycle of life continued.

Dowry continues ways have changed. Now no legal cultural system exists except for Masai and the jirga proponents.

As I said. It's just a matter of definitions.

Can we let it go now?

Back
Top Bottom