What's new

Whatever

Naya Pakistan Naya Pakistan Inshallah
Greatest gift god gave was death. It gives us release and refreshes society for the fresh crop to come along thereby allowing for evolution to take place. In another 200 years the place where you live will be full of hedonistic athiests. Look at the ruins in Pakistan. What do they tell you? Change is the only constant. Bigots like us are going to be removed by being refreshed. So have patiience for you shall prevail. And I want to proffer my apology to a particular person who might have read my condoning of vapid bigotry. Like I said we are beyond redemption.

No one denies evolution these days
Therefore there are biological differences?

And therefore the urge to preserve your own is a biological drive.

Otherwise humanity would have mixed away a long time ago and we'd all look the same by now.

Last edited:
Greatest gift god gave was death. It gives us release and refreshes society for the fresh crop to come along thereby allowing for evolution to take place. In another 200 years the place where you live will be full of hedonistic athiests. Look at the ruins in Pakistan. What do they tell you? Change is the only constant. Bigots like us are going to be removed by being refreshed. So have patiience for you shall prevail. And I want to proffer my apology to a particular person who might have read my condoning of vapid bigotry. Like I said we are beyond redemption.
Lets hope we dont have to set up the Church of Atom before that :D

Only fallout fans will understand this reference @Hell hound

Therefore there are biological differences?

And therefore the urge to preserve your own is a biological drive.

Yeah I don't deny the argument.

I just don't engage in the wallow simply because it's natural thing. Like misshapen claws or albino orcas.

The world is being herded towards a singular way of living and thinking.

The greater human conscience triumphs the petty animalistic trait.

Matter of time or a constant ignorance. I don't care.

Ab wo bengali baba karey ga in ki?

Agar barey sir sey sochney ki adat hoti to mulk is nazuk mor par na hota

Mulk se kuch lena dena nahi Bus apne dairey or gaon ka sochte hain.

Chota Level hai inka

Could you elaborate this part?

I really don't want to honestly speaking.

But you may wanna notice that humans all over the world are saying and doing and how similar the pattern is.

It is simple deduction.

Well then in that case you'll be waiting a very long time because humanity will not be surrendering such traits anytime soon. So many have tried to do that but eventually failed at it.

Well then in that case you'll be waiting a very long time because humanity will not be surrendering such traits anytime soon. So many have tried to do that but eventually failed at it.

As I said it's a parallel universe thing.

Survival based on culture is easily witnessed in Africa. See how the Masai people are thriving.

The survivalists are easy market. They milk themselves. A Stockholm syndrome of a different kind.

Anyhow it really doesn't matter. Marriage has more to do with law then culture in my personal opinion.

Rest is circumstantial.

The world is being herded towards a singular way of living and thinking.
Never has this happened in the past and never will it happen. History is testament to this.

The Communists tried to do exactly this and failed miserably. Look at the remaining "Communist" countries today, including China, they are very racist and nationalistic (& our #1 ally I may add, the whole "sweeter than honey, deeper than oceans" schtick)

In fact in China foreigners are never granted citizenship. East Asians who have one of the most advanced societies in the world are extremely racist, especially the "Communistic" ones.

It never has, never does and never will.

Humans still procreate and struggle (wage wars) just like animals, except we do it more brutally.

Even Islamic escotology recognizes this fact.

Therefore you will never transcend animalistic nature.

Back
Top Bottom