What's new

Whatever

That's not true.

Take for example the quote of Ibn Khaldun which predates European colonialism.

Also, I read a book regarding the East African slave trade and the Barbary slave trade (two prominent slave routes in the Islamic world) and European slaves were worth more than African slaves. Clearly there is a racial bias there within the Arabs that predates European colonialism and who favored favored European slaver over Black Africans.

Who was the first non Arab Moslem? What was his occupation?

It goes much deep but not worth the discussion

Pakistanis can also look like this so i would advise all to keep the stormfront thing on the low here :D
@Mugwop
_47199907_865-cut.jpg
198_338.jpg
They're descendants of Black slaves brought here by Muslim Arabs during the East African Slave Trade. So they're not exactly natives to South Asia.

Who was the first non Arab Moslem? What was his occupation?

It goes much deep but not worth the discussion
Bro, loving your own does not mean hating others.

on the low
You know your a better person then us. We are infected and beyond redemption. I applaude you for that but some of us including me are bigots. It's going to take few generation for us to wash it out of our systems. It's something we pick from our parents and my dad is full of it - despite being educated etc.

Bro, loving your own does not mean hating others.

I am just making an academical point.

The rest of the we are the last cultural dinasaurs is not my cup of tea. These are not in any person's control. Its nature to intermix as Humans defence mechanism.

Specie thing

March 1982.

Early 80s were the days. It was way easier to get rich in those days than it is now.

I think this whole phenomena of hardcore promotion of interracial marriages by many Muslim scholars (particularly the Western Islamic scholars) is a fairly recent thing because it was not unusual for Muslims in the past to express views that would today be considered "racist". Take for example the reknown scholar Ibn Khaldun:

I believe the much recent push for interracial marriages by Western Islamic scholars is mostly due to them wanting to present to their Western Liberal and secular colleagues the image that "see, Islam too is tolerant and therefore compatible with modern Western values".

This agenda is mostly being pushed by the Muslim Brotherhood and affiliated organizations.

Because if in group/racial preferences were prohibited in Islam then you have to wonder why did not the various Muslim races and nationalities just mix out of existence in the entire past history of Islam's existence as a religion?

Because keep in mind marrying within your own race/ethnicity and discriminating in personal preferences is not haram in Islam. No Hadith or Ayah of the Quran says that anyone who chooses to marry within his own people is somehow doomed to hellfire. Islam is in fact neutral in this regard.

Therefore I would conclude that this modern day narrative is a fairly new one being pushed by organizations like the Muslim brotherhood and other Arab organizations.

Race-mixing is wrong. It goes against the laws of nature. It is a relatively new perverse phenomenon.

They're descendants of Black slaves brought here by Muslim Arabs during the East African Slave Trade. So they're not exactly natives to South Asia.
They predate those who migrated during partition to Pakistan so we are driving on a slippery slope here buddy you sure you want to go there ?
They are a part and parcel of our nation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoshu_Sheedi
You know your a better person then us. We are infected and beyond redemption. I applaude you for that but some of us including me are bigots. It's going to take few generation for us to wash it out of our systems. It's something we pick from our parents and my dad is full of it - despite being educated etc.
Naya Pakistan Naya Pakistan Inshallah
I don't know why black people are considered inferior..
Statusqou ki takatein awam mein inteshar phela rahein hain :D

Race-mixing is wrong. It goes against the laws of nature. It is a relatively new perverse phenomenon.
:hitwall:
Every thing from religion to science is against your claim

I am just making an academical point.

The rest of the we are the last cultural dinasaurs is not my cup of tea. These are not in any person's control. Its nature to intermix as Humans defence mechanism.

Specie thing
Kiya karein bahar sey sab sey ajeeb dikhney wali sey shadi karney ka kera hamarey hi logon ko hay jaisey yahan alo kay moan waley phirtey hain :D

Kiya karein bahar sey sab sey ajeeb dikhney wali sey shadi karney ka kera hamarey hi logon ko hay jaisey yahan alo kay moan waley phirtey hain :D

Shadi gudda guddi ka game hai Pakistan me. Is baat me behas nahi kar sakta.

Baaki ye jo thread me racism hai ye asal wajah hai education nahi hone ki.

Khair hai... Ye apni choti jang me chote level pe hai.

They predate those who migrated during partition to Pakistan so we are driving on a slippery slope here buddy you sure you want to go there ?
They are a part and parcel of our nation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoshu_Sheedi
Unless everyone was brought here as a slave from a distant continent otherwise your argument is not valid to what I said.

Nor am I disputing their right to be in Pakistan since they were brought here against their will as slaves. But your entire argument is a non-starter.

Baaki ye jo thread me racism hai ye asal wajah hai education nahi hone ki.
Yahan sab foreign educated hain yahan bhi education na honay ka bahana? Na karo khan sahab

Shadi gudda guddi ka game hai Pakistan me. Is baat me behas nahi kar sakta.
Arey bhai kabhi court kachehri ka chakar lagao gudda guddi kay khel ki final boli lakhon mein jati hay

Yahan sab foreign educated hain yahan bhi education na honay ka bahana? Na karo khan sahab

Taleem ki nahi.
Tarbiyat ki kami.

Ghar kay darwaze pe likh kr laga lo.

Taleem or ilm me farq hai.

Status quo lovers hain ye. Inko inki duniya me rehne do. Ye naaf ke neche aqal rakhte hain.

Back
Top Bottom