What's new

Whatever

Certain proponents of Globalization certainly want to destroy national identities. However, if the couple are both happy with this, then who I am to say otherwise, as long as there is no forced/pressure involved.

To each their own.
Indeed, to each their own. I'm no believer in coercing people into doing things because you don't win hearts and minds like that. However this couple will set a dangerous precedent for other impressionable Pakistanis who will now think it is alright to completely disregard everything that is meaningful only to pursue their individualistic desire for an "exotic" marriage outside their own people, even at the expense of their posterity's well-being as well as that of their nation and culture.

besides why do we need academics from the other side of the planet when we have enough world class scientists from our own country, NUST, COMSAT, GIKI are churning out all kinds of brilliant gems, I am totally astonished, what more can I say.Kudos sir
Exactly bro. We should be focused on empowering our own people. So many intelligent Pakistanis can take these positions.

Are you not the one who sings One Ummah, One Muslim bullshat. Well now embrace your Muslim brother. Entire length of him. All the way. Then say Alhamdulillah.
Listen you are the one who claims to be secular bullshit.

Yes in Islam, inter-ethnic marriages are permissible.

But I personally don't recommend it, because usually they do not work out.

Listen you are the one who claims to be secular bullshit.
Secular does not mean accepting Groids.

But I personally don't recommend it, because usually they do not work out.
Yes I know. With people like me and you disparaging of course they don't work out. Because despite me being secular and you being Ummah loving Muzee we are both cut from the same cloth. We are narrow minded bigots. Only differance is I am honest but you of course have to play the good Muslim pious card and will come up with some contrived bull to hide your bigotry. Let us face the truth. I can honestly say if my sister had got married to this Groid she would be losing a brother for life. Muslim, not Muslim, richest man on earth or the freaking angel. Not bothered. And that is me. So called "trying to be liberal".My dad would put out a contract.

Yes I know. With people like me and you disparaging of course they don't work out. Because despite me being secular and you being Ummah loving Muzee we are both cut from the same cloth. We are narrow minded bigots. Only differance is I am honest but you of course have to play the good Muslim pious card and will come up with some contrived bull to hide your bigotry. Let us face the truth. I can honestly say if my sister had got married to this Groid she would be losing a brother for life. Muslim, not Muslim, richest man on earth or the freaking angel. Not bothered. And that is me. So called "trying to be liberal".My dad would put out a contract.

You're back bro!!!!!!!.................:yahoo:

I actually feel sorry for the offspring. Mixed race people always have severe issues. Anyone who engages in this unnatural behaviour are really selfish and should be ashamed of themselves.

And since when was I not honest. As a Muslim I try to be as honest as possible.

Your post makes no sense at all.

I will say it again, I am against inter-ethnic marriages because they do not work out.

I am against inter-ethnic marriages because they do not work out.
So your against one Muslim getting married to another Muslim from the same Ummah? Weird Muslim you are. Is it like "pick and choose Muslim". Citing ethnic differance as being reason against a marriage by two Muslims amounts to ethnic prejudice which is haram in Islam. You know Islam allows no discrimination on basis of ethnic background of a person.

So your against one Muslim getting married to another Muslim from the same Ummah? Weird Muslim you are. Is it like "pick and choose Muslim". Citing ethnic differance as being reason against a marriage by two Muslims amounts to ethnic prejudice which is haram in Islam. You know Islam allows no discrimination on basis of ethnic background of a person.
Yeah but I want my children to stay within my Pakistani culture.

Nice try though, with Haraam and Halal.

Yes inter-ethnic marriages are allowed in Islam.

But I personally don't recommend it nor does my family because usually they do not work out.

I will marry a Pakistani woman, someone within my culture.

You sure are a strange fellow.

I answer with logic, but the same cannot be said about you.

For those UK members who are old enough to remeber, here is a 1981 song about a White English girl getting pregnant be a black man. Think it was Suggs' sister from Madness(listen to the words of the song):

PS @Kaptaan you must remember the above

For those UK members who are old enough to remeber, here is a 1981 song about a White English girl getting pregnant be a black man. Think it was Suggs' sister from Madness:

PS @Kaptaan you must remember the above
inter ethnic marriages while allowed in Islam,

I do not recommend it because the inter ethnic marriages do not work out.

Yeah but I want my children to stay within my Pakistani culture.

Nice try though, with Haraam and Halal.

Yes inter-ethnic marriages are allowed in Islam.

But I personally don't recommend it nor does my family because usually they do not work out.

I will marry a Pakistani woman, someone within my culture.

You sure are a strange fellow.

I answer with logic, but the same cannot be said about you.
Bride shopping can be very painful for the rejected candidates, so please be careful, and considerate.

Wish you the best of Luck, and do send me an invite!

there are the language barriers, the ethnic barriers, and other cultural barriers in inter-ethnic marriages.

Bride shopping can be very painful for the rejected candidates, so please be careful, and considerate.

Wish you the best of Luck, and do send me an invite!
Insh'Allah when they day comes, I will invite you to my Shaadi.

Back
Top Bottom