What's new

Whatever

The problems will start when they have kids. Mixed race kids usually have a tendency to have emotional and mental problems as they don't have any coherent roots nor do they fit into any particular group.
I've seen this first hand. So many Pakistani guys men marry outside their own in America.

Their children have identity issues because they can't relate to either parents culture.

Bro I grew up in the West and let me tell you Pakistani girls are one of a kind.

White girls, black girls, Spanish girls don't even come close. I could never understand some Pakistanis who marry outside their own.

Ditto. I feel the same. The vast majority of our girls are beautiful. Whatever anyone says about Bradford, one thing is for certain. Been there twice and I have never ever seen so many stunning girls per square mile than in Bradford. And I have travelled to many countries.

Every girls has a dream to see herself as bride so it was her wish to be like that, further Django bhai this is years old news.
I know right! It's not like the world is running out of Pakistani girls.

Ease in International travel and globalization.

As for why, I have no idea. I personally would never marry a non-Pakistani. Just my preference though and not because I hate others.
Neither do I hate others.

And this is also why I hate globalization because it is destroying indigenous cultures and ethnic groups.

I don't want that my children and their descendants become mixed away into an identity-less blob of humanity.

I've seen this first hand. So many Pakistani guys men marry outside their own in America.

Their children have identity issues because they can't relate to either parents culture.

The VAST majority of these marriages/relationships always break down. It never works out. Then you have single parentism which is always bad for children. Unfortunately a lot of these men are not religious but use Islam as an excuse to engage in mixed-race relationships.

And this is also why I hate globalization because it is destroying indigenous cultures and ethnic groups.

I don't want that my children and their descendants become mixed away into an identity-less blob of humanity.

Richard Spencer is that you?.........:lol:

PS Only kidding and I agree 100% with you on this.

Richard Spencer is that you?.........:lol:
Lol nahh. But I will do anything to preserve my nation and it's people.
PS Only kidding and I agree 100% with you on this.

:pakistan:

Ditto. I feel the same. The vast majority of our girls are beautiful. Whatever anyone says about Bradford, one thing is for certain. Been there twice and I have never ever seen so many stunning girls per square mile than in Bradford. And I have travelled to many countries.
Even besides physical beauty, they are our own women with whom we have cultural compatibility.

Certain proponents of Globalization certainly want to destroy national identities. However, if the couple are both happy with this, then who I am to say otherwise, as long as there is no forced/pressure involved.

To each their own.

Back
Top Bottom