What's new

Whatever

True love knows no boundaries :lol: :P what can we do bro weird people do exist...
Bro, this is like an insult to Pakistani men that a Pakistani girl chose a foreigner to marry in Pakistan, not even abroad. If this was abroad in like the West for example it would be understandable, but in Pakistan? I'm sure there isn't a shortage of good men in Pakistan.

Exactly my thoughts. Pakistan me larkoon ki kami tho nahee hai.

She should move to Uganda.
Absolutely sir, if she loves this new culture so much, why reside here, embrace your new found love I say, i cannot for the life of it understand why she remains here, it will be much better for her to leave as her future children will get bullied, she will get frowned upon by locals and her entire family will be insulted, she can alleviate the problem by leaving for pastures anew.Kudos sir

Absolutely sir, if she loves this new culture so much, why reside here, embrace your new found love I say, i cannot for the life of it understand why she remains here, it will be much better for her to leave as her future children will get bullied, she will get frowned upon by locals and her entire family will be insulted, she can alleviate the problem by leaving for pastures anew.Kudos sir
Her parents should be held accountable as well. I doubt this marriage took place without their blessings.

And regarding the children of this couple, yeah they're gonna have an identity crisis. I've seen this happen first hand with Pakistanis who marry outside their own culture & race.

Her parents should be held accountable as well. I doubt this marriage took place without their blessings.

And regarding the children of this couple, yeah they're gonna have an identity crisis. I've seen this happen first hand with Pakistanis who marry outside their own culture & race.
I am against inter ethnic marriages.

I've seen this happen first hand with Pakistanis who marry outside their own culture & race.
I always think about this how people marry foreigners i mean it really sound weird and difficult to me different languages, culture, food, habits and what not. They really take a risk by doing this. It's understandable if some Pakistani is born and raised in that country but if someone goes from Pak to other country and get married to a local i mean how... :/

It seems her family were on board as a young child from her family is sat besides her, i guess they never felt it was a big enough issue or were emotionally blackmailed, who knows,,,,besides why do we need academics from the other side of the planet when we have enough world class scientists from our own country, NUST, COMSAT, GIKI are churning out all kinds of brilliant gems, I am totally astonished, what more can I say.Kudos sir

I am against inter ethnic marriages.
Same here. Pakistanis are a beautiful people and they're my people (call me biased) and I would like to preserve our people's beauty and culture. When we introduce foreign groups into our nation's we are destroying our own heritage.

I don't hate others but I love my own culture and people and don't want mix it away.

It seems her family were on board as a young child from her family is sat besides her, i guess they never felt it was a big enough issue or were emotionally blackmailed, who knows,,,,besides why do we need academics from the other side of the planet when we have enough world class scientists from our own country, NUST, COMSAT, GIKI are churning out all kinds of brilliant gems, I am totally astonished, what more can I say.Kudos sir

I always think about this how people marry foreigners i mean it really sound weird and difficult to me different languages, culture, food, habits and what not. They really take a risk by doing this. It's understandable if some Pakistani is born and raised in that country but if someone goes from Pak to other country and get married to a local i mean how... :/
Bro nothing beats a good God fearing intelligent Pakistani girl from Pakistan.Kudos

Is that you singing;)

Bro I grew up in the West and let me tell you Pakistani girls are one of a kind.

White girls, black girls, Spanish girls don't even come close. I could never understand some Pakistanis who marry outside their own.

Back
Top Bottom