What's new

Whatever

I actually feel bad for the guy , he was so unbiased, used to enjoy his answers. Sean , yeah . He is awesome .. sean also reacted to kanwal's ban through the video , you can find the video if u write kanwal aunvind in google, my system isnt working great to paste the links .
Yeah, I remember the guy. I don't follow him though.
No .
I still didnt get it back , i think they permanently blocked it just like indians reported kanwal's id .. :lol:. Im using my sis id now but quora doesnt sound that much fun .
Do u follow any pakistani ? Neman ashraf? The pakistani police constable .
Aww too bad.

Yeah, Nerman sab is one of my favorite quorans. Honest and simple answers. I think he is the most popular Pakistani on quora.

Yeah, I remember the guy. I don't follow him though.

Aww too bad.

Yeah, Nerman sab is one of my favorite quorans. Honest and simple answers. I think he is the most popular Pakistani on quora.

Yeah indeed is ..
I read His answers everg day . A matric pass police constable with that much writing skills . So real , so true about his poverty , job n life .

Yeah indeed is ..
I read His answers everg day . A matric pass police constable with that much writing skills . So real , so true about his poverty , job n life .
Yeah, he writes like a pro. He has a high-profiled brother. Is he from Punjab police?

About the Kanwal Anuvind, he was banned because he didn't provide citation? Or he copy paste any links from reddit, as an advertisement.

Yeah, he writes like a pro. He has a high-profiled brother. Is he from Punjab police?

Yeah i think so .
His linked profile says northern punjab , rawalpindi .

About the Kanwal Anuvind, he was banned because he didn't provide citation? Or he copy paste any links from reddit, as an advertisement.

Kanwal used to copy answers from the reddit nd posted in quora as if its his ideas . Most of his answers ars copy paste , they say .

After hes exposed , his fans became backsttabers , reported his id , abused n threatened him .. oh he also received some death threats .
https://www.quora.com/What-is-something-that-needs-to-be-said/answer/Pratik-Sharma-232

his fans became backsttabers
Of course they would. Why not? Plagiarism is really a thing when it comes to answering in quora. I would report him too if ever I see his answers were plagiarized.

Most of his answers ars copy paste , they say .
Ha... I rememer upvoting to his answer about his trips. I assume they are not plagiarized, it 'felt' real. I'd be damned if he plagiarized that too. I mean, he deserves an award for that.

Somebody is really pissed off eh.

Thanks for the link.

Of course they would. Why not? Plagiarism is really a thing when it comes to answering in quora. I would report him too if ever I see his answers were plagiarized.

Ha... I rememer upvoting to his answer about his trips. I assume they are not plagiarized, it 'felt' real. I'd be damned if he plagiarized that too. I mean, he deserves an award for that.

i liked his answers too .
I dont think his all answers are copied, might be some of them but he doesnt deserve this much hate he's getting. I think he should apologise nd start over again , nd people shouldnt take social media or quora this much seriosuly, after all its just a read . As majority are also indians on quora so as i told , indians do not need to be over sensitive about everything. thats actually the moral of this story .. :lol:

I dont think his all answers are copied, might be some of them but he doesnt deserve this much hate he's getting. I think he should apologise nd start over again , nd people shouldnt take social media or quora this much seriosuly, after all its just a read . As majority are also indians on quora so as i told , indians do not need to be over sensitive about everything.
He well deserve the ban. It's a shame when caught stealing. And really!? You were angry that your ID was banned:D Why not take it lightly?

It's not about being sensitive, if that was the case, then quora would turn into a mudslinging ground with trolls.
There are many answers given by non-Indians who openly criticized Indians. 99% of the replies were civilized. The rest is just like the one's on any other forum.

If you (Pakistani's) had the numbers, you would do the same:D. many answers against Pakistan will be downvoted, and the answers go down the drain. Those who target pakistan will be profiled and be reported for even small mistakes.

He well deserve the ban. It's a shame when caught stealing. And really!? You were angry that your ID was banned:D Why not take it lightly?

Itz not about the ban , its about the herd of abuses he gettig n death threats which shows the over sensitivity of indians. Anyway,i have nothing against indians ..
Mine id being banned was unjustified nd that was y i was angry n become a little anti india. But now i dnt care.

It's not about being sensitive, if that was the case, then quora would turn into a mudslinging ground with trolls.
There are many answers given by non-Indians who openly criticized Indians. 99% of the replies were civilized. The rest is just like the one's on any other forum.

If you (Pakistani's) had the numbers, you would do the same:D. many answers against Pakistan will be downvoted, and the answers go down the drain. Those who target pakistan will be profiled and be reported for even small mistakes.

Who knows ..
Retardz are in both countries . But since u r the majority now so should be more tolerant to the opposite nation .
I dnt know hows the situation now b/w pakistani n indians as am not using it but i hop its better n people r concentratng on better things .

But since u r the majority now so should be more tolerant to the opposite nation .
I dnt know hows the situation now b/w pakistani n indians as am not using it but i hop its better n people r concentratng on better things .

Not much fight on quora between Indians and Pakistanis as far as I see. Although, political answers comes around from both sides criticizing each other, there is no exchange of abuses.

@Imran Khan

Waiting:

20171024_194156.jpg

One liter 5 dollars only.

Back
Top Bottom