What's new

Whatever

I can't say never but certainly not in the short term. PDF is a habit. If you stay away for week or so you break that habit. That is why my previous attempts have failed because I end up being pulled back into discussions. But once I lose my password it will - I hope break the habit.

And you keep at it. Read my posts in history section. All the best. @django take the time to read this thread please.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/regions-of-south-asia.523304/#post-9942992
Bye Bye brother. Will miss your out of the box analysis.

@Salik , who is the person in your profile-picture??

It is myself Jaidy. Matric second division from Sargodha division. I belong to a reasonable family but as you can see the circumstantial condition is not very well to do. But it doesn't matter, hamara kia hai hahaha

@Taygibay

Have you ever seen it ? :lol:

Have you ever seen the documentary "la meilleure façon de marcher" ? Honestly,sometimes I wondered if this was a complete parody.... :cheesy:

Oh! Oui! Un mélange du service avec appelés
et de Rambo : la pratique avec des claques!

Mais l'original n'était pas mal non plus, sans
les voix rajoutées je veux dire.

Encore heureux that our friends here on PDF
won't understand and think it's true.

For other members, it's a voice-over on an old
TV presentation with the NCOs telling the re-
cruits to drink more, that it's what true men do!

A parody OFC.

Salut à toi mon gars, Tay.

Last edited:
Hello Old World. Triggering the Devil (That is Brothers' code as per your family)
I hope that G-3 competition is over. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Abit late, but I realise I forgot to wish my Indian friends:

happy-diwali-wallpapers.jpg

I don't do tags, since I don't want to leave anyone out. Prayers and wishes for whoever reads it.

You will know who is Jaidy, later on, very soon.

Okay.

And what is the dress you are wearing??

This dress was handed over to me by my grandfather. He got it from his grandfather, passed on by Jalal ud Din Akbar, my great great great grandfather.

This dress is all I have out of our Mughal empire. I'm living a very miserable and hand to mouth life, don't even have cash to get my bicycle repaired for many days. Living in slum, no proper food to eat. What else I tell you my friend.

Back
Top Bottom